Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

No problem, Sir. Ang masasabi ko lang is dapat matibay ang loob mo (at malalim din ang bulsa) at dapat willing ka na iahon sila sa kanilang kinalalagyan. Madali magsabi ng "i love you". Pero 'yung panindigan 'yung mga words na 'yun, doon talaga mapapatunayan kung ano nararamdaman mo.

Two cents' ko lang po... ^_^

Thanks for the warning and advisement dre! :thumbsupsmiley: That's the problem nga eh, demented ang isip ko sa area ng love... :( Sa mga backreading dito, Parang the odds for a positive outcome is not that great????? :cry:

When it comes to "Falling in love with MPAs/PsPs/GrOs, wala ba tayong mga success stories mga sirs????????????? :unsure:

Peace out :flowers:

first of all, puede nman talaga mag fall ang isang client to a PSP/GRO and vice versa, tao nman kse sila pareho, although ang success rate ng ganitong relationships ay napakababa...

kung ang magkaibigan nga nagkakatuluyan only to find out na hindi pala sila bagay sa BF-GF or even as hubby and wife..

what more ang chances sa nagkakilala lang as client at GRO... pero puede pa rin di ba? depende

now about being in love with 4 women na PSP, puede you feel and think na love mo sila, pero try living with one for at least 2 months- 2years (on average puede na 6months live in) , na lahat ng problema nila, bad attitude and stuff mageemerge.. and magclaclash with yours.. you would realize a lot of things...

imagine if uuwiian mo eh 4 na girl na pakikisamahan mo.. buti kung sex at good tym lang ang pagsasamahan nyo.. eh ang DAMI2 pang puedeng malaman at mangyari.... :upside: my 2 cents lang po

You are very wise, idol. :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks for the warning and advisement dre! :thumbsupsmiley: That's the problem nga eh, demented ang isip ko sa area ng love... :( Sa mga backreading dito, Parang the odds for a positive outcome is not that great????? :cry:

When it comes to "Falling in love with MPAs/PsPs/GrOs, wala ba tayong mga success stories mga sirs????????????? :unsure:

Peace out :flowers:

Meron naman...pero sa dami ng mga nabasa ko dito, I think mabibilang mo sa daliri ng isang kamay (well, siguro puwede na rin idagdag 'yung ikalawang kamay) ang mga success stories.

now about being in love with 4 women na PSP, puede you feel and think na love mo sila, pero try living with one for at least 2 months- 2years (on average puede na 6months live in) , na lahat ng problema nila, bad attitude and stuff mageemerge.. and magclaclash with yours.. you would realize a lot of things...

imagine if uuwiian mo eh 4 na girl na pakikisamahan mo.. buti kung sex at good tym lang ang pagsasamahan nyo.. eh ang DAMI2 pang puedeng malaman at mangyari.... :upside: my 2 cents lang po

EXACTLY what happened to me :upside:

Ang bait bait niya when we were still client/mpa..........She was sooooo kind.......She was very maasikaso and all

Eventually after having dated her and having sex with her a few times........I fell in Love with her.......parang na-develop eh Pero ewan ko sabi ng body guard ko parang ginayuma ako eh.........Well she was from Samar Leyte :rolleyes:

Well talaga ngang nagayuma ako eh........Galing mag BJ eh! :thumbsupsmiley: heheheh

Pero seriously........

After renting a small apartment and living with her for about 5 months? Lumabas ang TUNAY NA KULAY

She was making all the sad stories that she told me.......mismong tiyahin na niya ang nagsabi sa akin kasi naawa na sa akin bcoz according to her that sayang daw ako kung sa pamankin niya raw ako mapupunta.....That shocked me.....She did not tell me the details........But she was teary eyed when she was talking to me.......

So the frustrated "Private Eye/Detective" that I am........I investigated her........

Found out that she did not pay all the money that was supposed to be payments for the celfones that she bought and eventually hindi niya rin pinapadala sa nanay niya yung perang binibigay ko para sa family niya sa Samar......

Why? COZ SHE WAS A FREAKIN DRUG ADDICT!!!!!!!

Kaya pala kahit sobrang ganda na ng binigay kong unit sa kanya eh uwi pa siya ng uwi sa kanila dun sa isang slum area sa may Blumentrit.........Dun siya tumitira........Kasama mga tropa niyang addict........

So bottomline...........

It is POSSIBLE to fall in love or be emotionally involved with these kind of women.........But BELIEVE ME.......

Halos lahat........Almost all but not everyone........has something DARK to HIDE........ <_< Ingat nalang palagi

EXACTLY what happened to me :upside:

Ang bait bait niya when we were still client/mpa..........She was sooooo kind.......She was very maasikaso and all

Eventually after having dated her and having sex with her a few times........I fell in Love with her.......parang na-develop eh Pero ewan ko sabi ng body guard ko parang ginayuma ako eh.........Well she was from Samar Leyte :rolleyes:

Well talaga ngang nagayuma ako eh........Galing mag BJ eh! :thumbsupsmiley: heheheh

Pero seriously........

After renting a small apartment and living with her for about 5 months? Lumabas ang TUNAY NA KULAY

She was making all the sad stories that she told me.......mismong tiyahin na niya ang nagsabi sa akin kasi naawa na sa akin bcoz according to her that sayang daw ako kung sa pamankin niya raw ako mapupunta.....That shocked me.....She did not tell me the details........But she was teary eyed when she was talking to me.......

So the frustrated \"Private Eye/Detective\" that I am........I investigated her........

Found out that she did not pay all the money that was supposed to be payments for the celfones that she bought and eventually hindi niya rin pinapadala sa nanay niya yung perang binibigay ko para sa family niya sa Samar......

Why? COZ SHE WAS A FREAKIN DRUG ADDICT!!!!!!!

Kaya pala kahit sobrang ganda na ng binigay kong unit sa kanya eh uwi pa siya ng uwi sa kanila dun sa isang slum area sa may Blumentrit.........Dun siya tumitira........Kasama mga tropa niyang addict........

So bottomline...........

It is POSSIBLE to fall in love or be emotionally involved with these kind of women.........But BELIEVE ME.......

Halos lahat........Almost all but not everyone........has something DARK to HIDE........ <_< Ingat nalang palagi

sometimes, people can\'t get rid of their bad habits. At least you have gave the love that she needs.

It is hard not to fall in love to an MPA who always ask you out, and giving you free services. And the only reason why she ask you out is she likes you. Plus she is beautiful, intelligent and of course sexy.

You are very wise, idol. :thumbsupsmiley:

mr. Sinister, I know you. Your my idol, Your the only guy i know who has women following you wherever you go. What do you possess that women always fall in love with you. pare conti nalang pati lalaki mainlove sa yo. Its been a while since weve done our gimiks, lets hook up, maybe your luck might rub off on me.

mr. Sinister, I know you. Your my idol, Your the only guy i know who has women following you wherever you go. What do you possess that women always fall in love with you. pare conti nalang pati lalaki mainlove sa yo. Its been a while since weve done our gimiks, lets hook up, maybe your luck might rub off on me.

Uy Dre, di ba ikaw yun nakasama ko sa "CH"??? Ito nga pala ang handle mo dito.

Para di tayo "OT" it's true the GRO's are actually falling in love with me (client).

Thanks for the vote of confidence dude....... :blush: :blush: :blush: What do I possess? :unsure: I guess it starts with the selection process. I kinda pick the gro's/ psp's that allow me to treat them like "s@%t". Iyong may emotionally masochistic tendencies ba. I'm attracted to those types that I can kick around. Believe me dudes, if you look hard enough they are out there. Iyong mga gro's/psp's na gusto ng "bad boy" types, I kinda fit what they are looking for. :thumbsupsmiley: So good fit na sa umpisa palang di ba???? :thumbsupsmiley: Why waste my time with the pasaways, the looking for bfe's, and the golddiggers? :thumbsdownsmiley: To me they take up too much time, resources, and effort. :wacko: At least the ones the you can treat like s@%t, u can order or manipulate them to whatever your whimms are at the time. :evil:

Dude's When I hook up with these types, I give them three rules to follow:

1. Huwag mo akong pagtataguan ng kahit ano man!

2. Huwag kang magsisinungaling sa akin!

3. Huwag kang makikipaglandian sa ibang lalaki.

Suprisingly the ones that are in love with me agree to these rules, and if they are obedient they get rewards from me. If they commit "three strikes" I cut them loose. :evil: That's why I take on three or four gro's/psp's at the same time, para revolving door. Some stick to the rules some don't.... "No sweat, G.I.". :rolleyes: Hope I answered your question??? :rolleyes: In my twisted mind :wacko: , I actually do fall in love with these gro's/psp's. I just "Love the one I'm with" :wub: (It's like my four golden retrievers, I love all my dogs, but I give special attention to the obedient ones. :upside: ) Peace out, Dudes :flowers:

Hey dude, your the king when it comes to this type of thing. Just cant argue with you in anyway. have seen you in action and your smooth.But me, the apprentice, just dont have the heart to kick ass. I'm always the gentle one, falling for romance all the time. I get attracted to ladies who just give me any sort of attention. I m weak dude, need advice maybe also from women who knows how they really want to be treated. Hope i could get into a learning experience.

Dude, always ask yourself, Who is the "Player" and who is being "played"? :wacko:

BEING PLAYED: :thumbsdownsmiley:

Not all but many of the malambing and sweety MPAs/GROs/PSPs are really sizing you up as a potential target to see how much they can extract from you. :evil: Alot of these types just view kind gentlemen as weak, easy targets, and chumps. :lol: Most of these girls have an attitude of "What's in it for ME?" (WIFM). I call them the "WIFM" girls. If you are attracted to these types, just be AWARE dude of what game is being played with each encounter. :blink:

BEING THE PLAYER: :thumbsupsmiley:

I just find that hooking up with MPAs/GROs/PSPs that let me treat them like "s@%t" is alot simpler. :evil: I always call the shots!!! For me "control" is the name of the game. :evil: Most of my girls come from messed up childhoods, disfunctional families, and abusive relationships. :( Their lives were in such a disarray, that they actually welcome the structure, order, protection and security that I give them. All I require from them is obedience! :thumbsupsmiley: Great trade-off huh? :cool:

Dude, if you find yourself falling in love with MPAs/GROs/PSPs, just take a moment and ask yourself,

"Who is the "Player" and who is being "played"?" :unsure:

Dude, always ask yourself, Who is the "Player" and who is being "played"? :wacko:

BEING PLAYED: :thumbsdownsmiley:

Not all but many of the malambing and sweety MPAs/GROs/PSPs are really sizing you up as a potential target to see how much they can extract from you. :evil: Alot of these types just view kind gentlemen as weak, easy targets, and chumps. :lol: Most of these girls have an attitude of "What's in it for ME?" (WIFM). I call them the "WIFM" girls. If you are attracted to these types, just be AWARE dude of what game is being played with each encounter. :blink:

BEING THE PLAYER: :thumbsupsmiley:

I just find that hooking up with MPAs/GROs/PSPs that let me treat them like "s@%t" is alot simpler. :evil: I always call the shots!!! For me "control" is the name of the game. :evil: Most of my girls come from messed up childhoods, disfunctional families, and abusive relationships. :( Their lives were in such a disarray, that they actually welcome the structure, order, protection and security that I give them. All I require from them is obedience! :thumbsupsmiley: Great trade-off huh? :cool:

Dude, if you find yourself falling in love with MPAs/GROs/PSPs, just take a moment and ask yourself,

"Who is the "Player" and who is being "played"?" :unsure:

Of course we call the shots, mind you, who's paying the bill? Still have to learn the pusong bato, maybe any ladies out there might want to tell us how they feel about this game we play. I also wantg to hear from some of them, matbe they could just pm me so i can hear from their side too. Need a lot of learning to do in this game of control.
Of course we call the shots, mind you, who's paying the bill? Still have to learn the pusong bato, maybe any ladies out there might want to tell us how they feel about this game we play. I also wantg to hear from some of them, matbe they could just pm me so i can hear from their side too. Need a lot of learning to do in this game of control.

So dude, any PM's? I find it interesting that current or "ex" PSPs, MPAs, or GROs. would want to give you insight on what they use to do with clients that were falling in love with them??? :upside: Maybe out of shame, guilt or outright denial that one knew that they too once played the "seduction game"??? :unsure: Who knows??? :wacko:

hmmm this seems very interesting...mukhang okay itong topic ah...pasensiya na kayo at sumingit ako dito...eh bagito lang ako mga bosing...

mahirap talaga yang falling in love accdn sa title...pero it happens siguro...or baka nga lang eh...frequency makes the heart grow fonder lamang...

nabalitaan ko lang itong site/forum sa isang friend ko na kasama ko sa south (tagaytay)kahapon...may inasikaso lang doon...may itinuro nga siya mga hot spots sa area, maraming mga okay na gro...may isa raw okay...katabi ng isang stall na nagbebenta ng langka...pero minsan daw sa gabi...ingat ingat lang dahil may mga sinister looking person naghahangout...anyway...sorry at na OT...

will tag this thread...interesting eh...

hmmm this seems very interesting...mukhang okay itong topic ah...pasensiya na kayo at sumingit ako dito...eh bagito lang ako mga bosing...

mahirap talaga yang falling in love accdn sa title...pero it happens siguro...or baka nga lang eh...frequency makes the heart grow fonder lamang...

nabalitaan ko lang itong site/forum sa isang friend ko na kasama ko sa south (tagaytay)kahapon...may inasikaso lang doon...may itinuro nga siya mga hot spots sa area, maraming mga okay na gro...may isa raw okay...katabi ng isang stall na nagbebenta ng langka...pero minsan daw sa gabi...ingat ingat lang dahil may mga sinister looking person naghahangout...anyway...sorry at na OT...

will tag this thread...interesting eh...

Thats gud pare join us maybe we could share ideas

oh yeah. I feel the same, most of the time. Sarap kase nilang magmahal.

Mahirap nga lang kase seloso ako.

Mahal kita, kayang-kaya naman kitang buhayin at suportahan ang mga mahal mo sa buhay (family).

Sana lang 'di ka masyadong maluho. I may need 3 jobs by then. :)

Sige bilhan kita ng Porsche Carrera GT dyan sa may Ortigas o mas prefer mo ang Chrysler 300C?

Sana Mazda 3 nalang ang hilingin mo. Mas ok kung Honda Civic Esi, para makamenos sa gas.

Edited by nosaddict
oh yeah. I feel the same, most of the time. Sarap kase nilang magmahal.

totoo sabi mo...masarap at magaling sila magmahal...lalo kung type ka...

problema minsan eh, paano mong malalaman kung totoo ang pagmamahal nila? kung dahil may itsura ka lang at may pera ka, "mabait" sila sa iyo?

mahirap alamin kung may ulterior motive sila di ba?

ikanga sabi eh ang babae mabilis ma inlove, mabilis din ma out of love...pero ang lalake eh, kung na inlove todo bigay...kaya siguro sigurista mga lalake...lalo kung mga mpas/psps/gros ang involved...

I can't see anything wrong about falling inlove with them, after all they are human with feelings and emotions they maraming clase ng ganyan ung iba nanggaling sa walang breeding na pamilya, others for the high salary , breadwinner etc. some are for rebellion iba naman maaga nabuntis wala pangtutos sa anak... kanya kanya lang sila drama sa buhay imagine kung wala mga prostitutes pana mga gentelmanyaks ng MTC :cool: :D

ok naman to siguro. kaso can you deal with the jeaousy that she has guys lining up on her. mahirap rin. eventually the guy would ask her to stop from that kind of job in the end na dapat lamang

mahirap nga din...unang una they how does the guy know that the girl is sincere? and vice versa? who has got more to lose in this case? say if the guy asks the girl to give up her job? let's face it, the girl is in the job for the money, at least most of the time...kapus palad di ba? this is not intended as a put down...so please no violent reactions here...just stating a fact...

what if the girl gives up her job? can she be sure that the guy is serious? or maybe the guy just wants her all to herself? and paano kung di sila natuloy? what will happen to her?

kaya ba siya panindigan nga ng guy? imagine if you were the guy, tapos when the two of you go around, you meet some friends and find out they were her client...kaya mo ba iyan?

can and will your love transcend all??? ;)

tao ka. tao din sila...puedeng ma inlove ang cliente sa mpa, and vice versa...thing is, at the start, how will you know? would there not be a doubt at the start?

mahirap nga din...unang una they how does the guy know that the girl is sincere? and vice versa? who has got more to lose in this case? say if the guy asks the girl to give up her job? let's face it, the girl is in the job for the money, at least most of the time...kapus palad di ba? this is not intended as a put down...so please no violent reactions here...just stating a fact...

what if the girl gives up her job? can she be sure that the guy is serious? or maybe the guy just wants her all to herself? and paano kung di sila natuloy? what will happen to her?

kaya ba siya panindigan nga ng guy? imagine if you were the guy, tapos when the two of you go around, you meet some friends and find out they were her client...kaya mo ba iyan?

can and will your love transcend all??? ;)

tao ka. tao din sila...puedeng ma inlove ang cliente sa mpa, and vice versa...thing is, at the start, how will you know? would there not be a doubt at the start?

Thats true about whats going to happen to the girls when things dont work out. They end up where they were found (in the clubs), Kaya lang with older bodies and less face value. Kawawa lalo sila, wala nang papa, wala pang LD. Like what my close friend always tells me, "IT SUCKS BEING THEM'. Hope somone could come out and give an actual experience of a successful relationship from this thread.

that's so true...hirap talaga...gamitan sila...but then again, from what i have read, and it's true also, you won't know kung ginagamit ka rin...ginagawa kang "papa"...

kaya curious ako, and i posted earlier...wondering what happened to the original poster? natuloy ba? baka puede nang i telenovela...:)

it would be nice kung may nag post na lalaki...sana kung may mga MPAs/PSPs/GROs dito eh, mag post na rin sila ng comments nila...