Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

easy...i don't need to work in that kind of business anymore...my aunts are supporting me now..financially...just enough for the very basic necessities though...a friend (a philantrophistphilanthropist :upside: ) is helping me pay this apt monthly, otherwise i wouldn't be able to stay here...i pray to not get sick (but the things i do are...so well...i just pray :lol: )..and...well perhaps i'm just the kind of person who never needed ...never wanted much ... things (material things) mean nothing to me... if someone gives me things then i'm happy...if i see nice things on other people...then i feel happy for them...if i don't have what others have..i just shrug it off... i really don't care...if i have something to give, i share.

it's all about..me not wanting too much, and people helping me.. i guess.

i hope i answered your question.

No you, didn't. I was hoping for some advise, he's my childhood friend & I owe him that much. But I'll let my friend read your message. Maybe he'll type something using this avatar.

Thanks.

FYI: We never met, but I always find your topics enlightening.

may naalala akong taga-gl na nagkaroon ng sobrang bait na boyfriend. binibigyan siya ng suporta ng bf niya. kaso nagkabisyo ng drugs kaya kinulang iyong bigay ng bf. ang ginawa niya, bumabalik siya sa gl, o di kaya nagdadala ng guest (daw) sa bahay. malas lang niya dahil nahuli siya ng pinsan ng bf niya. pero suwerte pa rin, dahil pinatawad siya ng bf.

siguro mga one year ago na iyan. iyong girl alam ko nasa gl pa rin. pero usually bangag sa aquarium o di kaya absent.

bilib ako sa bf niya. sana lang di sayangin ng girl. :(

exactly...yang mga bagay bagay na di kailangan..pero di kayang mawala o ayaw alisin...yan mga reasons bat di makaalis sa ganung business...kailangan kase marunong mag adjust, mag adapt...kahit konti...

ako timo...di na ko ngayon makabili ng kahit ano...dati dati lintek kahit anong trip ko nabibili ko (kahit di kailangan...kahit anong gusto kong kainin nakakain ko...pero ngayon...para di na ko bumalik dun...syempre kailangan kong mag adapt...kung anong meron pagkasyahin...mag bisyo man...yung mura lang...empie mura lang...yosi...kaya pa...pag masyado ng unreasonable presyo edi wag narin mag bisyo...ganun lang yun e...mamimimili ka lang...ako...kung wala akong bisyo (alak at yosi) malamang nakakapag shopping pa ako kahit mga murang shirts lang sa palengke...pero dahil mas importante sakin bisyo ko...edi give up ang shopping :upside: ...gets nyo?

No you, didn't. I was hoping for some advise, he's my childhood friend & I owe him that much. But I'll let my friend read your message. Maybe he'll type something using this avatar.

Thanks.

FYI: We never met, but I always find your topics enlightening.

oh i'm sorry...i thought you asked a question ... that's why i answered...

so what you really needed was advise? err about what? what advise do you want me to give?

uuhh...reading from your post...you seem to have figured out everything so well already (from your own brilliant mind anyway)....

so what more do you need to hear?

Edited by iwalkalone

may kaibigan ako na may gf na mpa. ok naman sila, kaya lang iyong girl sikat dahil sa kanyang "specialty."

kapag may fr sa kanya, deny to death iyong girl na ginagawa niya. iyong guy, tina-try niyang maniwala na lang para walang gulo. hirap lang ako dahil alam ko na patuloy siya sa kanyang specialty dahil iyong iba kong barkada (di kilala ng guy), nagkukuwento na si girl pa ang nag-ooffer nun hanggang ngayon kaya siya binabalikan.

tama si iwalkalone. kapag pumasok na ang bisyo, mahirap na. iyong girl, dala-dalawa pa ang phone at mga mamamahalin. kung manlibre, parang walang katapusan. alam ko rin na sinanay niya iyong family niya ng konting luho kaya kahit pagod na siya, kayod pa rin para lang mapanatili iyong kinasanayang pamumuhay.

so what you really needed was advise? err about what? what advise do you want me to give?

uuhh...reading from your post...you seem to have figured out everything so well already (from your own brilliant mind anyway)....

Sad to say I'm not that smart, if I am, problem is solved. But LIFE isn't simple & it will always be complicated. Things are escalating right now to a breaking point. Your response to Spongebobby is inspiring enough. My desire is just to help my friend get the girl.

Or I should have said he fell in love with the wrong MP girl in GL.

may kaibigan ako na may gf na mpa. ok naman sila, kaya lang iyong girl sikat dahil sa kanyang "specialty."

kapag may fr sa kanya, deny to death iyong girl na ginagawa niya. iyong guy, tina-try niyang maniwala na lang para walang gulo. hirap lang ako dahil alam ko na patuloy siya sa kanyang specialty dahil iyong iba kong barkada (di kilala ng guy), nagkukuwento na si girl pa ang nag-ooffer nun hanggang ngayon kaya siya binabalikan.

tama si iwalkalone. kapag pumasok na ang bisyo, mahirap na. iyong girl, dala-dalawa pa ang phone at mga mamamahalin. kung manlibre, parang walang katapusan. alam ko rin na sinanay niya iyong family niya ng konting luho kaya kahit pagod na siya, kayod pa rin para lang mapanatili iyong kinasanayang pamumuhay.

YOU GOT THE POINT.

Its true that once they have their pambili ng luho.. they tend to splurge.. its understandable that they have to earn money to support their families pero they should also think of saving money to finish their studies.. I know a GRO who is trying to finish a caregiver course which is very admirable coz she has to work pa in the evening.. it may not be a four-year degree at first but it sure is promising enough for her to leave the night club once she's finished.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Sad to say I'm not that smart, if I am, problem is solved. But LIFE isn't simple & it will always be complicated. Things are escalating right now to a breaking point. Your response to Spongebobby is inspiring enough. My desire is just to help my friend get the girl.

i've known gl for a long, long time, though i rarely post in that thread.

i used to bring customers to genie, and when gl came out, it became a logical alternative. of course, it also helped that gl is the place where most likely you won't get disappointed.

over the years, i've met some really sensible people in gl. i know one who became a dh in hk, another who went back to being an office clerk. there's another who was able to build a very big house and car, then moved on to wilderness spa.

my point is, your friend met the wrong girl. may matitino pa rin dun. or kahit saang mp pa.

yeah..so i noticed... :P

seriously...i think that's what you really want...an advise to make your friend break up with that girl...but you see...i don't think we can really do anything about that...your friend is inlove(like what you just said)....i'm sure he isn't blind...he's just inlove...so..

...i think we just have to let them be...

YOU GOT THE POINT.

wut? he got the point and i didn'T whatdah... :upside:

Its true that once they have their pambili ng luho.. they tend to splurge.. its understandable that they have to earn money to support their families pero they should also think of saving money to finish their studies.. I know a GRO who is trying to finish a caregiver course which is very admirable coz she has to work pa in the evening.. it may not be a four-year degree at first but it sure is promising enough for her to leave the night club once she's finished.. :thumbsupsmiley:

yeah...once she's finished..if she does...

pero lam mo may kasamahan ako dati...mpa nursing student, naka graduate..umalis sa work...nagtrabaho habang sumasideline parin :wacko: labo men

yeah..so i noticed... :P

seriously...i think that's what you really want...an advise to make your friend break up with that girl...but you see...i don't think we can really do anything about that...your friend is inlove(like what you just said)....i'm sure he isn't blind...he's just inlove...so..

...i think we just have to let them be...

wut? he got the point and i didn'T whatdah... :upside:

Just like to share my story I had a GRO girlfriend from a club somewhere in quezon ave. she's really nice and also exerted effort to make our relationship work however it didnt last for a year but I learned something that if you fall in love things won't really matter where they work or what's their background instead you will do something to make things better for both of you! I hope people reading this thread who still have a GF who either be a PSP/GRO or even an MPA wont hesitate to do what they know is right! If you love someone always give your best to make that love last!

err? what's that all about? :unsure:

It was a typo, Ms. Kara. Spongebobby's story pointed your idea "na pag pumasok ang bisyo..."

I'm too much of a cynic, but I don't think my friend should consider his MPA gf as his true love, he's just being used. But I can never convince him otherwise. When the break up comes, I have to console him & encourage him to move on.

If true love does arrive, I just hope it comes straight for him.

U know u r pretty & smart, Ms. Kara. I'm glad for the answers & the time you noticed my dilemma. It was really nice meeting you.

im a player pagdating dito 1st sa mpa na gusto ko pustahan lang then awa after a combination of lambing

kakulitan plus her personality and mind bongling sex sya na player tinalo na nya ako sa emotional game to the

point na controlado nya situation she got me on hello grabe!!!! im helpless f#&king helpless!!

:grr: :grr: :wub: :grr: :grr:

Edited by Mr Wade

to those guys who are in this dilemma, here's one piece of advise

" sa unang tingin pwede mo ipagyabang pero ang totoo nakakawalang respeto sila kasama kasi alam mong may bahong aalingasaw hindi dahil sila ay p#ta kundi mapanglinlang"

so guys, isipin nyong mabuti bago maging huli na ang lahat

to those guys who are in this dilemma, here's one piece of advise

" sa unang tingin pwede mo ipagyabang pero ang totoo nakakawalang respeto sila kasama kasi alam mong may bahong aalingasaw hindi dahil sila ay p#ta kundi mapanglinlang"

so guys, isipin nyong mabuti bago maging huli na ang lahat

tama ka recently kulang naibalik game ko after a brutal nightmare!!!

I don't know how long this relationship will last if it will anyway. But one things for sure. While we're together I will love her. Support her. And teach her about life. So that whatever may become of us, she can look back and remember that once long ago I geved her something that she thought she had already forsaken in return for her family's well being.

The honest, repectful, sincere and warmth of a mans love.

Wow! Spoken like a true gentleman. two thumbs up ako sa yo pre :thumbsupsmiley:

Just an observation and based on my own personal experience.

Men who have had a serious relationship with a mpa do so in the following turn of events:

1. went to a massage parlor to have great sex.

2. got a pretty attendant and had great sex.

3. heard her sad stories and got closer to her.

4. felt pity and wanted to help her get out the rotten life.

5. fell in love in the process.

6. relationship got more serious.

7. realized it would never work out.

8. the relationship ended and both parties got hurt in the process.

8. the guy recovered, got wiser and promised not to back to the mp ever!

9. after a few weeks, months, or sometimes years, the guy went back to sequence #1.

Some relationships may end up in a happy one. But for most, it fails. Why? Well, i'm sure there a lot of reasons.

But what i wanted to point out here is that in the end, it's always the mpa who suffers the most.

They end up worse than when they first started working as a mp. Their attitude towards life becomes even darker. Some go into wilder sex and some take drugs just to forget about their problems & sufferings.

My point is (just like what TSINITO24 said), if you are sure that what you have is pure love (not just sex), and not just because you pity her, then go for it. But if you are not sure of it, then better not go into one. We, men, can recover and go back to our old ways of hopping from one mp to another. But for the mpa's, it's an even sadder story for them. By giving them a false hope of having a chance of a new, better, and decent life, they will end up believing that there is no such a thing.

I fell in love once.

I could never agree more. :mtc:

i have not tried it but i think it would be a mistake.

it will be difficult for me to accept what she was before (that is, if she quit) or what she's doing if she's still at it.

kahit pa sabihin na i should not have a "holier than thou" attitude kasi paano ko ba sya nakilala? still....

QUOTE (webalex @ Sep 23 2005, 01:41 AM)

But what i wanted to point out here is that in the end, it's always the mpa who suffers the most.

They end up worse than when they first started working as a mp. Their attitude towards life becomes even darker. Some go into wilder sex and some take drugs just to forget about their problems & sufferings.

My point is (just like what TSINITO24 said), if you are sure that what you have is pure love (not just sex), and not just because you pity her, then go for it. But if you are not sure of it, then better not go into one. We, men, can recover and go back to our old ways of hopping from one mp to another. But for the mpa's, it's an even sadder story for them. By giving them a false hope of having a chance of a new, better, and decent life, they will end up believing that there is no such a thing.

I fell in love once.

^ sobrang tama talaga to...kaya sana matuto na tayo :rolleyes:

QUOTE (webalex @ Sep 23 2005, 01:41 AM)

No matter what the circumstances or whatever the reasons, going into this line of work is a bad choice to make. So it's no surprise that the rest of the story gets worse and worse. The only way to break the pattern is to start making the right choices. Kahit anong gawin ng tao kung puro sablay ang mag desisyon nya dahil puro madali ang pinipili hindi maayos ang buhay nya.