Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Its SOOOOOO HARD to fall in love with these kind of girls..........

Majority of these girls start out as "LUKE SKYWALKERS" or "JEDI KNIGHTS" sa madaling salita mga HEROES sila :rolleyes: You hear reasons like these:Nagtrabaho kami dahil kailangan ng pera ni Inay, ni Itay, ng mga kapatid ko, kapitbahay namin etc.

or Hindi kasi kami nakapagaral kaya wala kaming alam gawin.......eto lang alam namin etc. :rolleyes:

Well pwedeng totoo yung mga sinasabi nila eh

Its because that most of these girls came from provinces which are soooo poor.........Places where people earn P1,000-P2,000 monthly(mataas na yun)........So pagdating nila sa Manila tapos nakapasok sila sa ganitong trabaho.........PATAY NA :rolleyes:

After these girls receive money and eventually become addicted to it.........

They end up as "DARTH VADERS":thumbsdownsmiley: They eventually give up to the "DARK SIDE"

They either end up as "MALUHO/OVERSPENDERS" or "DRUG ADDICTS".........Worse case scenario....Because of their access to immediate cash...They become both :thumbsdownsmiley:

So my bottomline is......Based on my experience.....Mahirap ng baguhin ang lifestyle nila

Thus........Falling in love with them is like falling in love with a "TIME BOMB" :rolleyes:

Very limited time.........Very limited choices.........Very limited chances

If you diffuse the bomb then good for you.........If you don't.........Then another one bites the dust

In my case.........When I fell in love with an MPA.......I did not force myself to DIFFUSE the BOMB when I knew that I cannot DIFFUSE the bomb........I LEFT IT

Why?

I Was not able to diffuse it.....So when it explodes.........I don't want to be with it :)

I did my BEST.........pero mahirap talaga tumulong sa taong ayaw magpatulong......:)

So IMO....in my experience with that MPA.....I did not WIN nor did I LOSE..............I JUST LEARNED ;)

Edited by machogwapito69

If we look at people as bombs then we will never Love/like them as people .....

If their imperfections does not appeal to our senses or are beyond our tolerance levels .... we simply leave them alone....

... they are just people ....

If you feel you were betrayed when an MPA say she will change ..... perhaps we may partly blame ourselves

for believing onto people who were not able to make good of what they say .... Perhaps we just feel sorry for them ....

One day, they will learn their lesson perhaps like a BOMB that will hit them .....

If you diffuse the bomb then good for you.........If you don't.........Then another one bites the dust

In my case.........When I fell in love with an MPA.......I did not force myself to DIFFUSE the BOMB when I knew that I cannot DIFFUSE the bomb........I LEFT IT

Why?

I Was not able to diffuse it.....So when it explodes.........I don't want to be with it :)

I did my BEST.........pero mahirap talaga tumulong sa taong ayaw magpatulong......:)

So IMO....in my experience with that MPA.....I did not WIN nor did I LOSE..............I JUST LEARNED ;)

life is something that comes to us as a very short term event, sa 22o lang lahat tayo, parang bomba din na pwedeng sumabog.. kaya mas maganda wag mag pasa na ibang tao ay bomba, simple lang naman ang buhay talaga e, just live it, and live it happy and the best way you can, yan lang, lahat din tayo, mga na inlove, mga nag work, mga ayaw mag mahal, sooner or later, mawawala din sa mundong ito, so,lets not judge and give ppl a chance yan lang, ppl loose direction, pero lahat naman ay nakakahanap naman muli.. walang taong napanganak o talagang masama, sori kung parang santo ako magsalita pero yan lang talaga ang tingin k.. hehehehe, enjoy :D

IMHO,

these ladies still need to be given a chance... maybe some of them fall prey to becoming "darth vaders" as a result of their experience to making a quick buck...

but maybe, just maybe some are honestly looking for a way out of the predicament that they are in...

while some of us may have had not so good experiences, that is the risk one takes when one falls in love.

although i do not recommend falling in love with them... falling in love is human. if it happens it happens. if you think its not for you, better get out. but if you feel that you have no purpose in life without her and willing to take the risk associated with falling in love with this person => suggest you go for it.

in the end, its up to you and how much you know about yourself and the other person.

just my two cents :)

back in my college days, i fell in love with a girl. she was a GRO in lexus (sarado na ito db?). we were together for more than 2 years. i wouldn't forget her :)

funny thing was, i never get the chance to go inside this club not until i graduated which was her graduation "gift" to me.

they are also like us who have a heart waiting to be love :)

quick update mga bro...we got back together when i got back from abroad last week..kaya lang things got worse..everytime her phone rings or gets a text message..she desperately tries to hide it from me and even erases the messages..i heard that there are a lot of guys chasing her...and it hurts me so much..i am doing so many things to keep this relationship alive...and it seems that she does not appreciate what i am doing for us!!!...everynight shes always out..does not tell me where she goes!!!..does not answer the phone and even at times sends me a text message intended for another guy!!!...hay naku bro..i dont know what to do na!!!!...my head is swelling my blood is boiling ..trying to hang in there ... almost about to give up..but i love her so much...............i feel that i am the only one trying making it work in this realtionship........

she got home 3 am this morning ...no explanations!!!.....she left 7 pm the night before wearing a very sexy outfit..i dont know what the hell shes doing to me???...i dont know if this is her way of saying i dont like u anymore!!!!..is so frustrating..its so disapointing ..more than anything..it hurts so much..u dont know what the hell is going on!!!!

@chad, she's playing around whether you're there or not. Furthermore, since she isn't quitting what she's doing, it's more important to her than you are to her.

Think about it, are you really in love or is this an extreme form of infatuation? She's evidently not a damsel-in-distress, so quit your knight-in-shining-armor thoughts.

Move on, cuz she's not. Peace!

what do u think mga bro??....what should i do this time????tigas tlaga ang ulo ko e..hay naku ang pagibig talaga!!!!

Dude:

I normally encourage (in fact to the point of being "consintidor") my friends to seek their happiness in life. We all have one life to live, I don't believe we should ever hold back on anything. In the end I don't want anybody regretting that they failed to do something. I read an article in this weeks Inquirer Magazine on Ad-man David Gurerrero relating stories about his father, the great historian Leon Maria Guerrero, teaching him that in life one should never apologize. Not that it is an unchristian thing to do, but in everything that you do you must think hard before leaping. If it fails, then one knows it was thought over and done. No regrets thereafter. All happiness in this world has a price, don't think rich people and seemingly happy people are having it easy. Ducks look serene on the water, but if you saw their feet underwater you would be surprised how hard they work.

In your case, you already took the leap. You tried your best to make it work. If it is destroying you, let go. No apologies no regrets, at least you had puntang!

@chad, she's playing around whether you're there or not. Furthermore, since she isn't quitting what she's doing, it's more important to her than you are to her.

Think about it, are you really in love or is this an extreme form of infatuation? She's evidently not a damsel-in-distress, so quit your knight-in-shining-armor thoughts.

salamat bro sa advise..i m still trying to weigh things out...i really love this girl thats why it is not easy to let go!!!....

i really luv this chick..thats why its hard to let go..i m trying to weigh things out!!!..salamat bro sa advise!!!

Dude:

I normally encourage (in fact to the point of being "consintidor") my friends to seek their happiness in life. We all have one life to live, I don't believe we should ever hold back on anything. In the end I don't want anybody regretting that they failed to do something. I read an article in this weeks Inquirer Magazine on Ad-man David Gurerrero relating stories about his father, the great historian Leon Maria Guerrero, teaching him that in life one should never apologize. Not that it is an unchristian thing to do, but in everything that you do you must think hard before leaping. If it fails, then one knows it was thought over and done. No regrets thereafter. All happiness in this world has a price, don't think rich people and seemingly happy people are having it easy. Ducks look serene on the water, but if you saw their feet underwater you would be surprised how hard they work.

In your case, you already took the leap. You tried your best to make it work. If it is destroying you, let go. No apologies no regrets, at least you had puntang!

yon nga mga kapatid..i m trying so hard to make this work..pero it seems that its all in vain..unappreciated..kulang pa daw!!!...i m really quite worried that she might be entertaining suitors na!!!..she now very secretive!!!...ITS HURTING SO MUCH!!!..I dont know why i am feeling this way???...if i wanted to..modesty aside..i could easily replace her with a whole bunch ..pero d ako ganoon mga bro!!!...thanks for the advise mga kapatid sa pananampalataya..i draw strenght from u guys!!!!

yon nga mga kapatid..i m trying so hard to make this work..pero it seems that its all in vain..unappreciated..kulang pa daw!!!...i m really quite worried that she might be entertaining suitors na!!!..she now very secretive!!!...ITS HURTING SO MUCH!!!..I dont know why i am feeling this way???...if i wanted to..modesty aside..i could easily replace her with a whole bunch ..pero d ako ganoon mga bro!!!...thanks for the advise mga kapatid sa pananampalataya..i draw strenght from u guys!!!!

Di ba me kasabihan na walang manloloko kung walang nagpapaloko? Get over it, bro. Ayaw na niya sa 'yo. You said you could easily replace her with a whole bunch? Then, as the Nike slogan goes, "just do it". Yeah, yeah, masakit kasi mahal mo siya, etc. etc. You still have some dignity in you, so do what is right.

You'll get over it.

ei chad, get out of your present relationship... Go find a girl worthy of your love...Someone who really loves you in return..

There are many fish in the sea and why settle for sardines when you can have a tuna right???

Sa tingin ko love mo lang sya dahil sa beauty niya? or the mindblowing sex? or the attention you get from being with her? ..

Stop being a martyr. Think of the future pre. Is that the kind of girl you wanna end with for the rest of your life? YOu deserve better..

Do good, look good, and feel good always.. Sooner or later you will find the girl of your dreams.

Goodluck

she got home 3 am this morning ...no explanations!!!.....she left 7 pm the night before wearing a very sexy outfit..i dont know what the hell shes doing to me???...i dont know if this is her way of saying i dont like u anymore!!!!..is so frustrating..its so disapointing ..more than anything..it hurts so much..u dont know what the hell is going on!!!!

Hmmm, seems like she'll never change. So it's a waste of time. It sucks, and it hurts so much. But it's time to let go. Better still, start looking for someone else, which I'm quite sure you're capable of. It may be hard at first, could even take years to forget at worst, but you'll eventually get over it especially if you give your heart a chance with another girl. Cheers, and best of luck... :)

I feel you chad. I'm in love with a GRO. Minsan I can't help but think if shes after my money or not. So far hindi naman cause she's refused everything I would give her unless its worthless or there's an occasion. Like her Bday. She doesn't want to leave her job cuz she doesn't want me to support her. Shes the masungit type of gro. bawal sobrang touch etc. but sometimes it still annoys me when she goes to work.

Takot din ako cuz it's their job to make you fall in love and want more. Ang pinakamasakit is that shes turning out to be a better match for me than my present gf of 4 years. :(

Chad, kilala m k bro, were in the same type of relationship, pero satingin k mali na sobra ang ginagawa ng babae, have you tried talking with her na, yung sobrang masinsinang usapan, kailangan ninyo magclarify na kung bat siya ganyan kumilos, sobrang mali na kasi e, maybe kapag nasa same situation ako with you, di k din siya mahihiwalay pero stay strong man, and let go if yung paguusap ninyo ay nabigo, pakita mo sakanya na what she lost is really special, and if you still love her, willing to give her a last chance, take her back... bro kaya m yan lampasan!!!!

chad, while you may hear tons of advice from our fellow mtc member, it is of my opinion that you will not break or will not stay out on this relationship -or maybe if you want to- you will have a very very hard time doing it. based on your story, there are many unhealthty signs such as hiding text or phone calls, no appreciation from what you are doing, sending text message intended for another guy to you (i was wondering what are the contents of these messages), no explanation for going home late. but all the while you just hang around in this relationship even though it's hurting you. you're situation has some similarities to a humor song -though not that extreme since it's supposed to be a humor song- by weird al yankovic titled "you don't love me anymore". but on that song the guy said that he has a FUNNY FEELING that the girl don't love him anymore but on your part, you were HURT MUCH by the actions of this girl. you are asking for advice but all the while you know what is your problem, since you've mentioned 'tigas tlaga ang ulo ko e..hay naku ang pagibig talaga!!!!' all the while you have chosen not to leave this relationship. if you don't want to leave her (though fellow mtc members do advised you to leave her), then you just have to LEARN TO ACCEPT THINGS the way they are and not complain, dont expect that one day she will change, because there are more probabilites that she will not change than she will change. if you are planning to end this relationship, you better do it now, because the longer you wait, the more self respect you will lose. you have 2 choices in which both will be painful, one is to continue the relationship, then suffer the unhealthy signs mentioned above (if you accepted things, suffering will lessen at the expense of your time and self respect), or the second choice, is to muster enough power to end the relationship, maybe it will painful at first, but in time, i do believe that the pain will be gone. and you will have the chance to enter in a more healthier relationship. After all, it's your choices cause you will be the one who will suffer the consequences of your actions. the choice is yours...