Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

you know that it all started out with physical attraction...i couldnt help it by my hands were all over her..you just get into a trance when she stares at you!!..but from this attraction i slowly fell for her..she is sincere and she shows me that she would give up everything for me!!...she's not the kind na nagpapabastos..di siya nag papabarfine...i was the center of her life!!!...i really hope she wouldnt let go....i dont like her to work anymore..i made sure that she's somehow living in comfort. even treating her daughter like my daughter...i would like to take care of her for ever.............i hope it stays this way..i wouldnt like for her to go through the trauma again of working in the club ..ayaw ko na siya mahirapan!!!..she is so dear to me!!!

In my experience, i really had a hard time trying not to think of what the customers are doing to her. So I broke up with her.

like i said bro..there should be some trust involved here..if theres no trust then theres no way it will work!!..i was like that before bro..i tried several techniques to check if she was indeed faithful..i used different numbers and texted her and offered her money for sex ..she always turned them down..i even asked a friend to table her and see what will happen..nothing talaga happened!!..i guess this is true love!!..i never saw myself falling in love with a gro..until i met one and found out a whole lot of things about them and their work..i got so much respect for these girls!!!

i tried in vain just this morning to fix things between us...she has decided to give up!!..i feel so heart broken..i thought the magic will last forever...she has threatened to do alot of bad things ...she has made up her mind and will go back to work as a GRO again full time!!! when we were together..she rarely went to the club as in very rare..i was a very good provider...haus, allowance, grocery, school of daughter, mga luho. there was really no need for her to work really....she was very kind and loving to me as well...she said that shes tired na daw!!..she wants to move on without me!!!it hurts me so much beause i gave so much of myself to her!!!...i feel so devastated mga bro!!!!....no regrets though!! i m still hoping when i get back from the states everything will still be ok..i m willing to fight for her!!!...

i tried in vain just this morning to fix things between us...she has decided to give up!!..i feel so heart broken..i thought the magic will last forever...she has threatened to do alot of bad things ...she has made up her mind and will go back to work as a GRO again full time!!! when we were together..she rarely went to the club as in very rare..i was a very good provider...haus, allowance, grocery, school of daughter, mga luho. there was really no need for her to work really....she was very kind and loving to me as well...she said that shes tired na daw!!..she wants to move on without me!!!it hurts me so much beause i gave so much of myself to her!!!...i feel so devastated mga bro!!!!....no regrets though!! i m still hoping when i get back from the states everything will still be ok..i m willing to fight for her!!!...

whaaaaaat?! wdf???

like i said bro..there should be some trust involved here..if theres no trust then theres no way it will work!!..i was like that before bro..i tried several techniques to check if she was indeed faithful..i used different numbers and texted her and offered her money for sex ..she always turned them down..i even asked a friend to table her and see what will happen..nothing talaga happened!!..i guess this is true love!!..i never saw myself falling in love with a gro..until i met one and found out a whole lot of things about them and their work..i got so much respect for these girls!!!

The fact na you send out someone and using different numbers just to know if she is into other things... kawalan na ng tiwala yon bro!

It's normal to fall in love with girls working in this nature, pero it's futile to get them out of it, if in the first place they don't want.

Accepting the nature of work i think is also useless, paano mo iisipin she was out there with customers, doing something or let say... nothing.

Are you guys really in love. Or nauna awa then naging matinding pagmamalasakit na lang na napagkakamalang pag-ibig?

Cause you do know that somehow their life is so much better now because of they're with you. Pero kung iwanan nyo sila alam mong they'll go down that dark path again. Are you guys just having some messaic** tendencies?

Cause if you do? Don't do it na lang. Leave them, habang they can still cope. If you're really not gonna stick it out with them, dont even bother. Lalo lang masisira buhay nila.

Loving a club girl is different. It should be for keeps. Dapat mo talagang panindigan, tipong you and me against the world talaga yan. Isipin mo na lang siguradong may makikilala kang mas maganda at mas mabait kesa sa kanila (simply because walang perfect na tao at there will always be someone better), pero ang pinakaimportante ay may makikilala kang hindi ganun ka komplikado ang buhay. And if that happens, will you still stick it out with her?

La lang. Just think about it.

Its her ball,its her decision. If she leaves,so be it, at least she left that guy with dignity, at least its her time to choose,and your the man to give her that lost dignity,that lost choice she always wants. Its not about her profession,its not about her past, its about dignity. You see, even if its love or pity,its alright, just as long as:

1) Its her time to make that dicision, a decision she dint had when she dated other men,other men who would come in to her life, do what they want then leave, its now your chance to heal her from her traumas.

2) She doesnt become a man-hater for life,because honestly not all men only want sex in their lives,its in your part to bring back her trust in men.

3) If she leaves,so be it, like what I said earlier, now she has the chance to be the 1st to leave that relationship,to choose a different path in life,a different career in life.

4) Either you love her or you pity her, its doesnt matter, both situations have the same result, that you care for her, and you want her to have a better life. If she falls in love with you,and you leave,then its not her fault but yours,its a test of being a man,kung di mo kayang panindigan, duwag ka,then leave, no ones stopping you.

Pare I just came from this type of relationship from a "STAR MPA" of a famous SPA in Quezon Ave.

Believe me........Its not worth it

Sorry to say this........But G*ina*Go kalang niya........Same as what that MPA did to me........

More or less this GRO just wanted to "TAKE A BREAK"........Maybe she just wanted to rest for a while.......Or maybe try something NEW

Its so f#&kin HARD to remove these women from this kind of work.........Why?

SIMPLE.........Coz their minds were already "PROGRAMMED" for one thing: MAKE MONEY

Palusot niya lang yung "She's Tired" <_< Sino ang mapapagod kung wala ka namang gnagawa kung hindi maghintay sa pera at humingi????? :thumbsdownsmiley:

She's definitely MALUHO............Why? Kasi sabi mo good provider ka pero pinili niya pa rin yung dati niyang trabaho............

Ganyan din ako noon pare.........101% ang binigay ko sa MPA na'yon..........As in LAHAT-LAHAT binigay ko pare.........Same as you did........But she only returned around 15% of the effort and love that I gave to her.........

Anyway to make things short.........

Give your LOVE to a woman who is more DESERVING than this "USER"..........

I Know........Not all of GROs/MPAs are USERS and BITCHES.........Pero MAJORITY of them are.........Siguro mga 20% lang ang matitino........Halos lahat yan mangagamit lang.........Usually kung hindi maluho, may mga bisyo pa yan.......The most common that I've encountered are SHABU users(Including my recent nightmare with that star MPA).......Malas mo nalang lapag MALUHO na........ADIK pa :thumbsdownsmiley:

Just like the MPA that I encountered............Nung una palaging sinasabi niya na dahil sa magulang at mga kapatid niya kaya siya pumasok sa ganung job.......Hindi raw kasya yung kinikita niya sa mga previous jobs niya........A lot of common sad stories etc.

At first talagang tatablan ka eh.........Pero after a lot of investigations........I found out that 90% of what she said were CRAP

It turned out that she was working as an MPA because she was MALUHO.......She needed MONEY for her lavish spending and unnecessary MATERIAL NEEDS..........

Ok na sana yun eh.........Kaso eto ang mahirap..........ADDICT pala siya.........She was a DRUG ADDICT..........Gumagamit siya ng Shabu........

Some people would ask........WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? As long as wala siyang pinapatay di ba? Right?

WRONG

She was almost 3 years in this kind of work.......Palagi niya pa pinagyayabang na P25,000-P34,000 ang basic niya na kita sa isang buwan........So assuming that she was telling the truth.........I told myself..........Wow dapat marami na siyang pera ngayon!

Guess what.......WALA.........As in ZERO ang naiipon niya..........

From studying her monthly expenses before I entered her life.........Wala naman siya dapat pinagkakagastusan na malaki eh.........So saan napunta yung pera niya?

BISYO

It turned out that she was sooooo addicted to SHABU that I found out that she lied to me several times in order to go to her "PIGEON BOX" back in her place somewhere in caloocan just to use it

TRUST ME DUDE............Dumaan na ako diyan.........MARAMI AKONG NATUTUNAN.......

The most important thing? NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH THESE KIND OF WOMEN........Friends maybe........But Girlfriends? :thumbsdownsmiley:

Sa una lang talaga mabait yan at maasikaso.........Pagkatapos niya makuha WEAKNESS mo........GAME OVER

Maybe there have been some people who have been able to survive and end up with a "HAPPY ENDING" in this kind of relationship.......But based from my experience and some of my friend's experience.........Majority of this relationships DON'T WORK OUT.............Mas madalas na "SAD ENDING" ang nangyayari.......Its either the GRO/MPA takes advantage of the guy or vice versa......Pero masmadalas talagang yung GRO/MPA ang nanggagatas eh.......Sanay sila sa ganun eh

Pare I just came from this type of relationship from a "STAR MPA" of a famous SPA in Quezon Ave.

Sorry to say this........But G*ina*Go kalang niya........Same as what that MPA did to me........

More or less this GRO just wanted to "TAKE A BREAK"........Maybe she just wanted to rest for a while.......Or maybe try something NEW

SIMPLE.........Coz their minds were already "PROGRAMMED" for one thing: MAKE MONEY

Palusot niya lang yung "She's Tired" <_< Sino ang mapapagod kung wala ka namang gnagawa kung hindi maghintay sa pera at humingi????? :thumbsdownsmiley:

She's definitely MALUHO............Why? Kasi sabi mo good provider ka pero pinili niya pa rin yung dati niyang trabaho............

Ganyan din ako noon pare.........101% ang binigay ko sa MPA na'yon..........As in LAHAT-LAHAT binigay ko pare.........Same as you did........But she only returned around 15% of the effort and love that I gave to her.........

I Know........Not all of GROs/MPAs are USERS and BITCHES.........Pero MAJORITY of them are.........Siguro mga 20% lang ang matitino........Halos lahat yan mangagamit lang.........Usually kung hindi maluho, may mga bisyo pa yan.......The most common that I've encountered are SHABU users(Including my recent nightmare with that star MPA).......Malas mo nalang lapag MALUHO na........ADIK pa :thumbsdownsmiley:

Just like the MPA that I encountered............Nung una palaging sinasabi niya na dahil sa magulang at mga kapatid niya kaya siya pumasok sa ganung job.......Hindi raw kasya yung kinikita niya sa mga previous jobs niya........A lot of common sad stories etc.

At first talagang tatablan ka eh.........Pero after a lot of investigations........I found out that 90% of what she said were CRAP

It turned out that she was working as an MPA because she was MALUHO.......She needed MONEY for her lavish spending and unnecessary MATERIAL NEEDS..........

Ok na sana yun eh.........Kaso eto ang mahirap..........ADDICT pala siya.........She was a DRUG ADDICT..........Gumagamit siya ng Shabu........

Some people would ask........WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? As long as wala siyang pinapatay di ba? Right?

WRONG

She was almost 3 years in this kind of work.......Palagi niya pa pinagyayabang na P25,000-P34,000 ang basic niya na kita sa isang buwan........So assuming that she was telling the truth.........I told myself..........Wow dapat marami na siyang pera ngayon!

From studying her monthly expenses before I entered her life.........Wala naman siya dapat pinagkakagastusan na malaki eh.........So saan napunta yung pera niya?

BISYO

It turned out that she was sooooo addicted to SHABU that I found out that she lied to me several times in order to go to her "PIGEON BOX" back in her place somewhere in caloocan just to use it

TRUST ME DUDE............Dumaan na ako diyan.........MARAMI AKONG NATUTUNAN.......

The most important thing? NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH THESE KIND OF WOMEN........Friends maybe........But Girlfriends? :thumbsdownsmiley:

Sa una lang talaga mabait yan at maasikaso.........Pagkatapos niya makuha WEAKNESS mo........GAME OVER

Maybe there have been some people who have been able to survive and end up with a "HAPPY ENDING" in this kind of relationship.......But based from my experience and some of my friend's experience.........Majority of this relationships DON'T WORK OUT.............Mas madalas na "SAD ENDING" ang nangyayari.......Its either the GRO/MPA takes advantage of the guy or vice versa......Pero masmadalas talagang yung GRO/MPA ang nanggagatas eh.......Sanay sila sa ganun eh

Thanks for that bro!!..you know what..what struck me strange is ,that was what she told me..GAME OVER!!!...ewan ko talaga bro...tinamaan yata tlaga ako!!!....last Friday she was telling me how much she loves me and is willing to fight for me she will never leave me no ma tter what ..then just like that . next minute .she hates me..suddenly turns cold. avoids me like the plague!!! .i am really lost for words!!!!.. what did i do wrong???..if she didnt mean that much to me..i could easily replace her with several women ..several GROS if i wish ..but I m not like that bro.....pasenya na mga bro..i m pouring it all out to us guys!!!

The fact na you send out someone and using different numbers just to know if she is into other things... kawalan na ng tiwala yon bro!

It's normal to fall in love with girls working in this nature, pero it's futile to get them out of it, if in the first place they don't want.

Accepting the nature of work i think is also useless, paano mo iisipin she was out there with customers, doing something or let say... nothing.

You could be right bro..at the start i was very cautious ..i wanted to be sure but later on..i found out how faithful she was...from what I know..i was the only one!!...i could easily find out if she was hiding something!!..she was not doing drugs, didnt even smoke....she made alot of changes in her life for me...but the sad thing is that you wake up to reality..hits you hard!!!!

whaaaaaat?! wdf???

what do u think sis?..m I that stupid???whats your take on this???

Thanks for that bro!!..you know what..what struck me strange is ,that was what she told me..GAME OVER!!!...ewan ko talaga bro...tinamaan yata tlaga ako!!!....last Friday she was telling me how much she loves me and is willing to fight for me she will never leave me no ma tter what ..then just like that . next minute .she hates me..suddenly turns cold. avoids me like the plague!!! .i am really lost for words!!!!.. what did i do wrong???..if she didnt mean that much to me..i could easily replace her with several women ..several GROS if i wish ..but I m not like that bro.....pasenya na mga bro..i m pouring it all out to us guys!!!

Nice to hear that coming from you dude.........

Just try to use your HEAD before you use your HEART........

Btw in my relatonship........It wasn't the MPA who ended it........It was me :rolleyes:

F*cked her like hell.........then after that.........sabi ko........"Pahinga muna tayo"........Can't explain her face after I said that :upside:

GAME OVER for her..........

Wag ka magalala pare ko........I dont wanna sound like a sexist pero.......WALANG LALAKE NA NATATALO ;)

Yung Pera na nawala madaling kitain yan bro........Don't worry about the time and effort that you spent with her........

The important thing is.........You should have LEARNED from this lesson........ :thumbsupsmiley: Continue the FIGHT ;)

Salvation from the past, like love, is a two-way street. If there is no way a discrete adult entertainer can add value to a man's life, it is as unfair as a man making her garahe hanggang masawa. She has to make a positive, significant contribution to changing a man's character, whatever it is.

Nice to hear that coming from you dude.........

Just try to use your HEAD before you use your HEART........

Btw in my relatonship........It wasn't the MPA who ended it........It was me :rolleyes:

F*cked her like hell.........then after that.........sabi ko........"Pahinga muna tayo"........Can't explain her face after I said that :upside:

GAME OVER for her..........

Wag ka magalala pare ko........I dont wanna sound like a sexist pero.......WALANG LALAKE NA NATATALO ;)

Yung Pera na nawala madaling kitain yan bro........Don't worry about the time and effort that you spent with her........

The important thing is.........You should have LEARNED from this lesson........ :thumbsupsmiley: Continue the FIGHT ;)

really bro appreciate it alot...somehow it has helped ease the pain....getting thru everyday is such a struggle..anyway i'm evry sure i'll get over this..i'll bounce back and be stronger....i hope the pain will go away soon...everyday i can't help but think what she's doing. who she could be with..what they could be doing..has she replaced me na..or is there any hope..hay naku.. is happy about what has happened..why was it so easy for her just to drop me like that...i really have to pick up all the pieces. i m shattered .collect myself and try to take it easy day by day.. its going to be a long healing process...kita kita tayo bro one time. gimik to death ...i owe u one big time!!!..cheers :thumbsupsmiley:

I had my fair share of experiences with the ladies of the night, but only on a short time basis for the pure fun of the moment.

I could not go for more since I personally could not stop thinking about what she did before and what she might continue to do so. But that´s just me.

More power to those who can and are able to make it a good relationship, although the odds are really bad in my view.

whitetiger

Well grabe naman nangyare sayo chad,bro kakatakot talaga mga pangyayareng ganyan, but in truth grabe talaga nagyayare ganyan (think it as a test pag gusto mong maniwala sa pagmamahal), im not someone who can really give good advice pero i just put down my exp. as you guys know, im in canada an my girl is in pinas, points na mahirap sa relationship namin ay:

ito mangapagsubok na nadadaanan namin ngayun

1. Alam ng parnts k work niya so walang katapusang backrnd check, pag sunod at pag taunt sakanya.

2.manga pinasan k malilibog at biglang hinahantingan GF k, buti naman kilala niya sila at palaging cancel sila.

3.mahirap talaga long distance relationship at dagdagan mo pa the fact na alam m san siya pumupuna when nyt strikes.

4. Sobra na ang pakalat ng storya namin na almost lahat ng chinese community sa pinas alam na storya ko, or a fraction of it.

5. Kahit gusto k umulwi, sarado pinas saakin for 1 yr at the closest i can get is HK, at least for 1yr kasi dependent pa akosa finance ng magulang k until 22 na ako and finally makukuha k na independentstatus ko, du know how this work, nagtanung lang ako sa lawyer...

6. alam namin marami kaming paghihirap na pagdadaanan once nakauwi na ako, sincewalang financial backers.

7. shes trying to earn enough in the time wala ako sa pinas para pagkabalik ko di na siya babalik at 100% aasikasuhin niya studies niya.

8. Im trying to keep her secrt from her mom and cover up every track.( feeling ko naging karmaako sa buhay niya)

9. the place she works, uncleko may hawak!!! so f#&k it!!!

10. we get the feeling always nasometimes nanlalamig na ako/ siya sa relationship namin, we always call each other long distance for 2 hrs each if times are really hard for usjust topatch things, imagine the bill!!!!

And i know mas marami pangpaghihirap pagdadaanan ko, soon maybe ma disowned na talaga ako and thing really get really messy, but as of now, kahit sobrang mahirap na kami pa din...an i hope for the best..

You could be right bro..at the start i was very cautious ..i wanted to be sure but later on..i found out how faithful she was...from what I know..i was the only one!!...i could easily find out if she was hiding something!!..she was not doing drugs, didnt even smoke....she made alot of changes in her life for me...but the sad thing is that you wake up to reality..hits you hard!!!!

what do u think sis?..m I that stupid???whats your take on this???

no...i think...totoo naan sya syo...problem is...ang daming kontrabida sa teleserye nyo...

malay mo...kaya sya nakikipag break sayo is kase nakikita nyang nahihirapan ka at ma jeo-jeopardize pa future mo..

kung ikaw naiisip mong baka karma ka sa kanya...baka naman sya nasisisi nya rin sarili nya at naiisip nya na sya

naman ang karma sayo....

i'd like to think na ginagawa nya to [pag avoid sayo] ...para din sayo...siguro iniisip nyang yun ang mas makakabuti

para sayo....

sad naman... :( bat kase may mga kontrabida pa eh!

i think what you should do is assure her...na everything will be ok...na sya ang importante sayo bove all else...

na mas magiging masaya ka pa na ma disown...kesa magkahiwalay kayo...

wow! grabeh...totoo ba ito? :wacko:

sana lang...magkasama na kayo kase...y'know naman what distance can do.... :(

anyways...good luck na lang...

WRONG

BISYO

very well said sir.

all the things you mentioned are reality.

I agree with your observation. The Paretto Principle applies here as suggested earlier by a poster. 20% good - 80% bad. If you end up with somebody from 20% group, eh di ok. Kung sa 80%, sana na lang ay malaman niyo kaagad para di magastos, financially at di kayo mahihirapan, emotionally. Swerte-swerte lang talaga as in all relationships pero di rin masama ang mag-isip nang mabuti about these things. Huwag puro puso't puson ang pairalin.

Well grabe naman nangyare sayo chad,bro kakatakot talaga mga pangyayareng ganyan, but in truth grabe talaga nagyayare ganyan (think it as a test pag gusto mong maniwala sa pagmamahal), im not someone who can really give good advice pero i just put down my exp. as you guys know, im in canada an my girl is in pinas, points na mahirap sa relationship namin ay:

ito mangapagsubok na nadadaanan namin ngayun

1. Alam ng parnts k work niya so walang katapusang backrnd check, pag sunod at pag taunt sakanya.

2.manga pinasan k malilibog at biglang hinahantingan GF k, buti naman kilala niya sila at palaging cancel sila.

3.mahirap talaga long distance relationship at dagdagan mo pa the fact na alam m san siya pumupuna when nyt strikes.

4. Sobra na ang pakalat ng storya namin na almost lahat ng chinese community sa pinas alam na storya ko, or a fraction of it.

5. Kahit gusto k umulwi, sarado pinas saakin for 1 yr at the closest i can get is HK, at least for 1yr kasi dependent pa akosa finance ng magulang k until 22 na ako and finally makukuha k na independentstatus ko, du know how this work, nagtanung lang ako sa lawyer...

6. alam namin marami kaming paghihirap na pagdadaanan once nakauwi na ako, sincewalang financial backers.

7. shes trying to earn enough in the time wala ako sa pinas para pagkabalik ko di na siya babalik at 100% aasikasuhin niya studies niya.

8. Im trying to keep her secrt from her mom and cover up every track.( feeling ko naging karmaako sa buhay niya)

9. the place she works, uncleko may hawak!!! so f#&k it!!!

10. we get the feeling always nasometimes nanlalamig na ako/ siya sa relationship namin, we always call each other long distance for 2 hrs each if times are really hard for usjust topatch things, imagine the bill!!!!

And i know mas marami pangpaghihirap pagdadaanan ko, soon maybe ma disowned na talaga ako and thing really get really messy, but as of now, kahit sobrang mahirap na kami pa din...an i hope for the best..

hey bro..i feel for ya!..no matter what i'll be praying that things workout for you!..i m sure you know whats best for u...good luck bro!!!!

no...i think...totoo naan sya syo...problem is...ang daming kontrabida sa teleserye nyo...

malay mo...kaya sya nakikipag break sayo is kase nakikita nyang nahihirapan ka at ma jeo-jeopardize pa future mo..

kung ikaw naiisip mong baka karma ka sa kanya...baka naman sya nasisisi nya rin sarili nya at naiisip nya na sya

naman ang karma sayo....

i'd like to think na ginagawa nya to [pag avoid sayo] ...para din sayo...siguro iniisip nyang yun ang mas makakabuti

para sayo....

sad naman... :( bat kase may mga kontrabida pa eh!

i think what you should do is assure her...na everything will be ok...na sya ang importante sayo bove all else...

na mas magiging masaya ka pa na ma disown...kesa magkahiwalay kayo...

wow! grabeh...totoo ba ito? :wacko:

sana lang...magkasama na kayo kase...y'know naman what distance can do.... :(

anyways...good luck na lang...

thanks for those word of advise sis....i know where u are coming from..these are the same things shes telling me..i m trying to rationlaize things ..make some sense out what is happening in my life..i know that out of this i'll be stronger..just keep the faith alive!!..cheeers!!!!

i think gagaguhin ka lang if you make her feel na nag gagaguhan lang kayo...

iba naman siguro si chad at yung gf nya...like iba rin si cinnamon at yung gf nya....

another sweeping generalization!..di kaya ikaw din si thug? :upside: :thumbsdownsmiley:

well...baka kulang...baka nahihiya naman yung girl na iasa sa kanya lahat...y'know.. :unsure:

ofcourse...sila manggagatas...sila ang babae eh...at kayo ang lumalapit sa kanila...gamitan lang diba?

buti naman kung seryoso talaga kayo sa kanila...hanggang kasalan! :rolleyes:

isa pa...when a "user" dumps you...be thankful...atleast di ka na nya magagatasan diba?

"game over"? ... what do you expect? it was all a "game" (was it not? if it wasn't...you'd give anything to make her feel

secured and loved...make her realize you are there for her...and that she need not do that kind of work anymore..)

so since it has always been a "game" (admit it or not) ...it was bound to be over sooner or later...nagkataon lang

it was the girl who declared it over first....baka nakapag isip-isip na din...finally...hmmm?

mate, based on my experiences in this kind of situations my advise to you is to let her go, she is not worth your love and affection

didnt you notice how quickly her affection towards you change overnight, a lot of factors/reasons can be attributed to this, but the only reason i can see is that she has found a new guy who could provide more than what you already have.

that is the reality mate.....just let go.

Most of the GRO's / MPA's i know really work for the money.... THey are driven to that kind of work in order to survive and earn for their younger siblings.... Falling in love is the last among their list of priorities..... Dont get me wrong..... i have a very close relationship with a TOP MPA from GL but when we go out, i always give her ALLOWANCE.... although i know that she enjoys my company ( and the sex), it is my personal prerogative to offer her money everytime we go out.....

Most of them really wanted to go out of the business but life outside is hard.... sometimes i pity them.... imagine having sex for 4 to 6 times EVERYDAY??? its not very hard to fall in love with them specially if they fullfill every sexual fantasy you have.... but at the end of the day you will think, is this just a game or is it real?

my advice is just enjoy their company while it lasts....

thanks alot guys and gal for those very comforting and frank pieces of advise!! I appreciate it alot...its hard letting go..is hard to forget about all the good times we had..she and her daughter were like family to me...i dont know how i would react if i bump into her sometime with someone else..cant help in imagining what they will be doing together...man this is torture!!!...i'll be strong..i know something good will come out of this..i'll just concentrate on work...that would be my therapy!!!..cheers to everyone!!!

add ko narin para sa mga whinners :upside: ...don't expect for what you Can't give...

you want love from these girls? then it's love you have to give...

if you can't do that...then don't expect these girls to really love you...

you can't buy love ;)

isa pa...mahirap nga silang i-trust...gaya ng sabi nyo...kase sa trabaho nila...

pero tingin nyo sila madali mag trust sa inyo? hindi noh...baket? eh pano...san

ba nila din kayo na meet? at sa papanong circumstance...?

kung na ge-generalize nyo na lahat ng prosti ay manloloko...

well...surprise surprise...ganun din iniisip nila sa inyo..kase nga..exposed na

exposed na sila sa mga klase ng guys na nag pupunta sa mga places na pinag tatrabahuhan nila...

so minsan...ang nagiging laging objective nila ... since gamitan lang naman...they get wat they

can..while they can...kase alam naman nilang pagsasawaan nyo rin sila pagnakakita na kayo ng

bago...eh kung yun ngang mga asawa nyo pinapagsawaan nyo at niloloko..pinapalitan pa nga minsan...

sila pa kaya? and yes...as much as possible lagi silang mauunang kakalas...self preservation...

siguro...mas masakit kase..prosti ka na nga ikaw pa mukhang tangang maiiwan...

kaya yun...usually kakalas lang sila ng walang mahabang explanation...( less drama) pero minsan..

ang totoo lang nun...ayaw lang nilang maiwan sila at a time na baka di na nila kayaning

mag move on...marunong din sila magmahal...takot lang din sila at walang tiwala ;)

...pero posible ding di ka nya talaga mahal...makulit ka lang...kaya ayan :P

ang daldal kohttp://www.alamak.com/i/2/risa.gif