Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I once fell for my therapist. Fell so hard. After a few months, she left the spa industry, gotten a day job, got a boyfriend, led a normal life.

So I wasn't able to see her anymore, at the spa or anywhere else. The feelings gradually died down. Yes, I still like her but my craziness for her wasn't there anymore.

Sana kung ganito palagi ang manyayari to every gm who falls for his thera. But if not, do the opposite - walk away. Get another thera or better yet, stop going to spas. Easier said than done, but that's the only way.

I feel you bro. Thats really challenging but thats the only way to move on.

11 accounts had been suspended as of yesterday. Let's see who'll join in the new 'league' today.

Update:

3 more had joined today.

Happy Holidays, guys.

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:55 AM

FleurDeLune, on 02 Nov 2018 - 3:15 PM, said:snapback.png

addendum:

Therapists are not allowed in this thread as they have their thread: FALLING FOR A CLIENT

Mario sineguelas aka lebwade, your act in this thread is not bearable anymore. Wait till your sanction has lifted.

I seldom share FRs much more my experiences but this lady made me do things that are beyond my norm. Here is what this beautiful and lovely lady is made of:

M-any times I tried but I guess I can not.

Trying to forget you, seems so very difficult.

So I'll take the risk and gamble to have that spot.

Will I be successful? Maybe or may not.

A-ngelic face together with an encouraging smile.

That is you my dear, so beautiful even from a mile.

You can provide inspiration to GMs like us

And forget the memories of our worst pasts.

V-ery determined woman who learns from her dad

On how to live life to the fullest and be satisfied.

A girl who loves her family more than anyone else.

Even sacrificing her own needs and happiness.

I- promise not to hurt you but to love you instead.

Only if youll trust me and allow me to prove myself.

I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe and happy

Because same as you, I also love your family.

C-an I stand to these words? For sure I will try.

Because at this moment, it is you that I admire.

Take a lot of care especially when at work.

I love you MAHAL, this is your PAYATOT...

been there done that....i used to be an avid goer of the spa scene 3 years ago...lately been visiting selected places mga once or twice na lang in a month....i fall twice with a thera..different places and may pagitan lang na 4 months from each period....it was indeed an experience that you can keep ...no regrets but full of learnings...as the usual saying here...just go with the flow..but make sure..you are still at hold of it and still with the same you afterwards...

Oh snap! This is happening to me right now :)

But it's something that i am prepared for... You never know were life takes you but i always take it in away to prepare for the worst.

The hardest part will be how to handle the fact that she is a Therapist who goes to work on the place you met her... It would be impossible for someone who has feeling for that person not to get jealous.

Maturity and patience will be tested!

Unconditional love and willingness to adapt to situation...

I do understand that you shouldn't fall in love with a Therapist but sometimes it just happens and it's something you can't control.

The only thing i am worried right now, is what will happen if i run out of money to help support her needs.

But i am willing to worry about it later when that happens, but the best thing right now is to be happy and share that happiness with her as well... :) Therapist are human with feelings.

I do understand even if it's their job to make us happy, it doesn't mean that they can't be happy as well.

These are the little experience in life that i am willing to take... it's now a flip of coin! It's up to Fate now!!! head or tail, i wish we can meet in-between :)

been going out with my nuru thera a few times already before and after xmas

i am sure i like her but not really sure now if i can really love her

used to have sex with lots of passion when i was visiting her in her spa before we started going out

but now... we know more about each other and somehow dont feel that much excitement anymore, even our sex which used to end up in creampies, now i withdraw or even use protection

well, i guess i cant love a therapist, or maybe just not yet... lets see

GMs views and opinions about cuddling with thera during session?

IMHO nothing happens during the session that the thera doesn't want to happen. I can see why cuddling would be an issue, as that often denotes a bit of intimacy beyond what may be expected, kahit "GFE" ang treatment.

So far only one thera has done that to me, and as it turns out she does that to everyone, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMHO nothing happens during the session that the thera doesn't want to happen. I can see why cuddling would be an issue, as that often denotes a bit of intimacy beyond what may be expected, kahit "GFE" ang treatment.

So far only one thera has done that to me, and as it turns out she does that to everyone, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hahahaha. Yung akala mo special kana pero yun pala special kayong lahat.

• Like (+1) 2

I think it was more of a lust than love..

yeah, more lust than love

but i'm quite sure its not pure lust as i typically just want one sex if its purely lust then i move on, whether i met the girl randomly, online, through friends, or spas, i feel the same way

surprisingly for her, i felt i wanted more than that, but yeah its not pure love either

Hmmm...

The first one or the other one?

The Second one Boss.

Its strictly business approach.

Trabaho lang walang personalan.hehe

Papaniwala naman kayo sa GFE style na yan. Part of the recipe lang naman ginagawa ng mga thera. At the end of the day mas importante ang kumita sila.

Its a poison pag nahulog ka sa thera.

I highly agree on this. Unless you have an antidote to the poison, get ready to be poisoned! Edited by Kornokid - Dos

U said that uv been goint out b4 and after xmas, hw bwt this new year? Btw dude, u caught my attention wd ur confession that u ended up with creampies.

U said that uv been goint out b4 and after xmas, hw bwt this new year? Btw dude, u caught my attention wd ur confession that u ended up with creampies.

thats why im here now at mtc, no plans haha

maybe after new year