Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Not really falling for this specific therapist pero super gusto ko siyang kaibiganin outside the spa kasi nakakatuwa siyang kasama. Kaso parang ayaw ata niya :(

Is this after your first visit sa kanya o mejo regular na? Sabagay, it's hard to say if a thera really enjoyed your company since some if not most of them establish rapport really well but "for professional functions" only.

Nasubukan mo ba kunin number nya?

Sa mga na inlove dito ano ang nauna ATW or LOVE?

In my case, yes, love came first. At least in one of them. :D

I get what you may mean, though. Many years ago, when the industry was still conservative a girl suddenly rode my thingy. Afterwards, I asked her why and she said she was in heat (which I believed), and that she loved me (which made me laugh as we've met just twice).

She also very quickly lost interest. I just I told her that she should stay away from me as I'd likely end up just borrowing money from her.

latest episode? Love.

Kasi minsan mas na-appreciate mo yung idea na tao pa din sila and capable of being in love with them.

I was actually talking to a new guy here in the forums and we were discussing about theras. We kinda agreed with something. Falling for a therapist involves having a Messiah Complex for these men -- trying to give them a better life outside the ESpa world. Pero ang mahirap kasi jan, if the person doesn't see the beauty of the real world and is generally conceited over the fact that it doesn't exist, well, wala din. You can't save someone who isn't in dire need of saving to begin with, anyway.

• Like (+1) 2

latest episode? Love.

Kasi minsan mas na-appreciate mo yung idea na tao pa din sila and capable of being in love with them.

I was actually talking to a new guy here in the forums and we were discussing about theras. We kinda agreed with something. Falling for a therapist involves having a Messiah Complex for these men -- trying to give them a better life outside the ESpa world. Pero ang mahirap kasi jan, if the person doesn't see the beauty of the real world and is generally conceited over the fact that it doesn't exist, well, wala din. You can't save someone who isn't in dire need of saving to begin with, anyway.

May bago ka na palang friend hmp.

tampo ka naman brad lam mo namang magkaibigan pa din tayo! hahaha :lol: So ano nang balita sayo? Nandito ka na sa bansa? hahaha

Nasa sg ako now. Wala malabo pa ako makabalik may 2 year gov proj kasi ako dito. Kanino ka nanaman inlove? Dito sa overseas walang maka piling na thera. Iba pa rin si ch..... hahaha joke lang

Nasa sg ako now. Wala malabo pa ako makabalik may 2 year gov proj kasi ako dito. Kanino ka nanaman inlove? Dito sa overseas walang maka piling na thera. Iba pa rin si ch..... hahaha joke lang

dapat ikaw yung best-case example dito eh. Get over it man. hahaha :lol: Umuwi ka na dito ililibre mo ako diba? hahaha :lol: Ihahanap kita kung ililibre mo ako :P

atw but didnt ask for it. I just lay back and thought it was just our regular routine but it end up WOT!!

And thats the night that started our gf/bf relationship...

p.s

That relationship was a mistake and was over 1 yr ago..

There is no such thing as love at first sight. Meron attraction at first sight, but that isn't love. Even if it's a very strong attraction, it's just attraction. Love is a choice. You choose to love, its a process, it's not instant. And you have to know someone to love someone. You can't love someone you barely know. If you say you do, then that isn't love.

• Like (+1) 1

its funny that this blog was opened and yet some deny that they did fall for a thera or still do like a thera. to be honest i have a friend who has a thera that he always gets and sometimes 4 x week. he even extends time to spend time with her in the room even though they're done doing the deed. he is the only guy that the thera goes out with. they even went out of town,swimming and hiking. And no matter what he never gives up on helping her out especially now that she doesn't work as a thera anymore. they still keep in touch and no matter what past she had, he has this respect and care for her and so does she to him.

• Like (+1) 2

ATW came first before love. But like any other relationship, you don't know when this would end. So better have a place in your heart on having the courage to let the person go when things are not anymore making each other happy. Sometimes you just need some space between and most of the time love will come again. :) :) :)

Just remember, you are PAYING them for gfe. It's their JOB to make you feel like a king for the duration of your booking. So don't get lost in the fantasy. When time is up, it's time to go back to reality. Here's an easy test...just stop paying. If gfe parin bigay sayo then you're in luck.

• Like (+1) 1

Just remember, you are PAYING them for gfe. It's their JOB to make you feel like a king for the duration of your booking. So don't get lost in the fantasy. When time is up, it's time to go back to reality. Here's an easy test...just stop paying. If gfe parin bigay sayo then you're in luck.

strongly agree. been there done that... and it was nasty. still " no money , no honey" policy applies.

BELIEVE THAT

No money no honey talaga yan. Like one poster said LOVE is a process. Ung thera ganun dn, hindi sila agad ma inlove syo kahit gaano ka ka pogi, o ka bait. E trabaho nila yan kya their life will continue everyday. Gaya ng sabi ko its not just that they provide these kind of service na masisira ang buhay ng isang lalaki. Madaming klase ng babae ang pwedeng sumira ng buhay mo. May two timer na babae, may social climber, may gastador, may sobrang flirt. They are all women that can equally break your heart or sirain ang buhay mo. Love is your choice, you cant say sa ibang tao na dont fall for a thera/psp. You can only say that you have to be sure that what you are feeling is love, and magtira parati ng pagmamahal sa sarili just like with any other.

• Like (+1) 1

I admire people who could look beyond the profession and see the person.

I also wonder if theras see it that way? When somebody talks to them na, maybe, just maybe, someone wants to know them as a person not because isa syang "client" but a person with a heart and mind?

Hahah where's my bottle of rum when I nees it...

I also wonder if theras see it that way? When somebody talks to them na, maybe, just maybe, someone wants to know them as a person not because isa syang "client" but a person with a heart and mind?

Hahah where's my bottle of rum when I nees it...

hmmmm... depende sa thera.... and depende if panu initiate... if someone or a client wants to be my friend,,, it's ok.. super friendly naman ako... kaso there are times when yung ibang client sasabihin or aaminin sakin that they love me or that they are starting to fall for me.. sorry pero words are just words... nowadays people just say i love you like they are saying hello... kaya hindi ako madaling maniwala kung ibang theras nga nakakapg ailove you kung kanikanino yung client pa kaya diba...kaya ako ako i believe in actions... sabi nga action speaks louder than words... ;)