Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I feel you bro. Mahirap nga talaga.

Wala masama to fall in love. Just make sure you still have the objective mind to guide you. Minsan kasi nakakabaliw, esp. if madalas ka magisa.

Experiencing this right now. Actually, it happens to me for the first time. Also the first time for me to repeatedly visit a single thera, for at least every week. I really want to meet her, most of you won't believe but the ES is just the 2nd purpose of me going in the SPA. As the time goes, the awkwardness builds up, as I feel that I shouldn't be meeting her in that place if I want her to believe that I like her. I'm getting her services, yes. I also assumed more than I should have since I think we are getting along just fine and I felt that she is treating me differently. I am just felt stupid, I mean, Why should I expect that she will like me as well when I she is just doing it because I went to her and get her services. I'm still stuck in this dilemma of mine, still visiting her even though I know that she will never like me back. She won't even believe that I like her genuinely, well, I understand her. I wanted to show that I respect her, that I genuinely like her, but she wouldn't believe someone she just met in the industry. So how fcked I am? I bet you could all guess. Reality strikes in the end, and it struck me so bad.

Edited by bamB🐝

i think it is not a problem to fall in love with a therapist since they are women too... but my problem with this is what made you love him...

is it because of his service? body? pambobola? it will be very hard to say that it is really love.

I would say I like her but not yet love as those are two different things. As for me, I liked her not because of the service nor body, it is hard to explain but she is quite interesting especially when I come to know some things about her, her hobbies, personality, etc. But I must admit that I also like her because on how she treated me and it might count as "pambobola".I know it is stupid of me to expect something more from it know that pambobola is part of their work. I don't know, I just felt something different with her, the more I know her, the more that I don't want to meet her in the SPA. The more I am wanting to have a meeting with her outside the industry. But, yeah I know, I'm being naive, and I should stop thinking that way as it is only one sided. -_- meh

I feel you bro. Mahirap nga talaga.

Wala masama to fall in love. Just make sure you still have the objective mind to guide you. Minsan kasi nakakabaliw, esp. if madalas ka magisa.

Damn right. Especially, I know it is one sided. No way she will like me back.

Edited by MrAnime

To all theras in this thread:

If a thera goes ATW with a client for more than a year already doing it 2 to 3 times a month, will that be an indication that the thera has feelings for the client? Or can that be a case of trabaho lang?

A friend (non-member of mtc) pays the thera everytime they do it. No formalities. No commitment. No dates. And he has not asked the thera of her feelings for fear it may ruin whatever they may have.

Your views are much appreciated.

If a thera goes ATW with a client for more than a year already doing it 2 to 3 times a month, will that be an indication that the thera has feelings for the client? Or can that be a case of trabaho lang?

A friend (non-member of mtc) pays the thera everytime they do it. No formalities. No commitment. No dates. And he has not asked the thera of her feelings for fear it may ruin whatever they may have.

Kung wala namang ibang nakikita si client na feelings ni thera except yung tagal at dalas ng ATW sessions nila, malamang trabaho lang yan sa thera. May nabasa nga ako somewhere "sinubo lang t_t_ mo, kahit hj lang request mo, mahal ka na agad? Di ba pwedeng l_b_g lang din si thera?"

Madali rin kasi sa atin mga GM na mahulog lalo na kung madalang lang natin maranasan yung special/gfe treatment lalo na at may kasamang sex. Pero sa dami ng nagiging clients ni thera, routine na lang nilang ginagawa yan. Trabaho lang talaga. Although, may time na nadadala rin sila ng init ng katawan, di kasali puso nila doon.

Sa tingin ko lang.

hahaha paps, mukhang too late to the party na nga ako. Nabasa ko yung exchanges nyo ni pareng Robb and mukhang usapang pang bucket to. hahaha related ba to sa isawan pre? hahaha private mo lang ako. anything I can do to help pre, will do.

haha relax lang bro. nasa tamang landas ka naman. mabait ka naman pards in my book

Haha ok lang, naka move one na dn ako don sir. Thanks, bee happy mode na lang ngayon (hopefully)

I think we all agree na gusto natin yung attention that theras are giving us when we are with them, which is part of our spa-going endeavour.

If a gm falls for a thera, and if a gm has that genuine feeling. It does not need to be love.

The line needs to be drawn nga lang. If the thera says no, it's unfortunate pero a gm should see the glass half full.

This is no longer a question about the thera its about the gm na. Gms can't blame the thera ie (kasalanan ng thera ang sweet niya sa akin... Or akala ko love niya ako hindi pala... Or... Sana di na lang siya naging ganun sa akin para di ako nafall)

Totoo to. Haha as in TUMPAK. JUST BECAUSE IT'S A GENUINE FEELING, THAT DOESNN'T MEAN IT'S LOVE. Hutaena! Hahaha daig ni boss robb mga payo ni Confucius, haha :D

I it is hard to explain but she is quite interesting especially when I come to know some things about her, her hobbies, personality, etc.I don't know, I just felt something different with her, the more I know her, the more that I don't want to meet her in the SPA. The more I am wanting to have a meeting with her outside the industry. But, yeah I know, I'm being naive, and I should stop thinking that way as it is only one sided. -_- meh

My sharingan tells me I know who you're talking about. From how my blind eyes see it, palagay ko di naman yun pambobola. It's part of her charm.

PM me if u want more details ;)

In an industry that revolves around libido, I believe having sincere romantic emotions is inversely propoortional to the amount of coitus given or received...

I agree with you tressaiyo, el-ey, and sinestro. I have advised my friend accordingly.

Sharing what he is holding on that keeps him hopeful:

- the rate he gives the thera is half of what he thinks is the going rate for ATW

- thera is always available whenever he has the urge, chats with him and texts him

- length and frequency of whatever relationship they have

- thera shares with him personal matters

- thera has confided to someone that she has gone ATW only to a few men she has fallen in love with and this confession of the thera has reached my friend.

I agree with you tressaiyo, el-ey, and sinestro. I have advised my friend accordingly.

Sharing what he is holding on that keeps him hopeful:

- the rate he gives the thera is half of what he thinks is the going rate for ATW

- thera is always available whenever he has the urge, chats with him and texts him

- length and frequency of whatever relationship they have

- thera shares with him personal matters

- thera has confided to someone that she has gone ATW only to a few men she has fallen in love with and this confession of the thera has reached my friend.

If the thera agrees to do it outside the spa, for free, or would volunteer to be with him when he has the urge or upon invitation,

If she is willing to forego a work day at the spa to date your friend

If she feels bad when she hears he picked another thera (kahit di sya normally selosa)

If she begins upping restrictions for others except your friend

Di ko sure pero palagay ko mga gantong signs ang magsasabi kung talagang she wants to be in a relationship sa friend mo :)

Babae pa rin sila and they'd feel these pag nagkaron ng mabigat na attachment. Even then, it's still not necessarily love ika nga ni boss robb

If the thera agrees to do it outside the spa, for free, or would volunteer to be with him when he has the urge or upon invitation,

If she feels bad when she hears he picked another thera (kahit di sya normally selosa)

Di ko sure pero palagay ko mga gantong signs ang magsasabi kung talagang she wants to be in a relationship sa friend mo :)

Babae pa rin sila and they'd feel these pag nagkaron ng mabigat na attachment. Even then, it's still not necessarily love ika nga ni boss robb

Well said sir sinestro!

Kaso minsan di rin mapipigilang maisip na baka "for business purposes" lang pero if the thera is going for the extra mile din, why not, baka magwork-out naman.

Mas madalas akong makabasa dito ng sad ending vs happy kaya sana happy ending din sa friend nya. Nakakainspire talaga pag sila idol sinestro, robb, bambee, ba, choco ang nagpopost. Hehe.

Minsan nakakafall din talaga yung thera kaso naiinis ako kasi tinatanong nila kung alam ba daw ng nanay ko na pumupunta ako sa mga ganun.

Technically I didn't fall in love yet, but we went out a couple of times after one of those nights where I waited for her to end her shift and brought her home. We would text each other and I'd pick her up and sometimes she'd stay in my condo. We would cuddle and I'd bring her somewhere in Shaw before I head out for work. Those were crazy times and I guess I just realised it would have never worked out. But I think there is nothing wrong with falling for them. I just didn't like the girl I was with anymore. I didn't treat her any differently.

Well said sir sinestro!

Kaso minsan di rin mapipigilang maisip na baka "for business purposes" lang pero if the thera is going for the extra mile din, why not, baka magwork-out naman.

Mas madalas akong makabasa dito ng sad ending vs happy kaya sana happy ending din sa friend nya. Nakakainspire talaga pag sila idol sinestro, robb, bambee, ba, choco ang nagpopost. Hehe.

Minsan nakakafall din talaga yung thera kaso naiinis ako kasi tinatanong nila kung alam ba daw ng nanay ko na pumupunta ako sa mga ganun.

Dapat kasi sa ES lang tayo umasa ng happy ending para hindi komplikado mga sir. Mahirap umasa ng higit pa sa labas ng cubicle.

hmmmm if i have feelings for a client.... il do it for free.. :)

if a thera can easily give an atw... there's a possibilty that she can/will do it kahit kaninong client with no emotions involve.. :)

just my 2 cents.. :) have a great day.. :)

Edited by *S.I.T.T.I*

For those na nahuhulog na, or are thinking that they are, please do look at the person, not the job, and not the things being done to you that's specifically linked to the job. It's a blurred line, i know, but there should still be things that you can look at and say: wow, this person is actually letting me in and sharing a piece of herself not normally meant for everyone.

If you can clearly differentiate between the 2 and you find that you're still into the person, then by all means consider pursuing it. Doesn't necessarily mean na mahal mo na agad (for some) but if it means sumasaya ka dahil dito, and the other party feels the same, then wala naman masama for both to build on it.

At the end of the day, both should just be prepared for both sides of the coin. Whether it builds into something really special, it ends at some point, or it plateaus and you've reached all that you could be, cliche as it may seem, what's important is the journey. The chance to get to know another person well and have an impact with them.

Wag lang tayo masyado magisip. Just go with it.

Edited by boy pickup

if a thera can easily give an atw... there's a possibilty that she can/will do it kahit kaninong client with no emotions involve.. :)

When a therapist provides a service for free, you've reached a milestone in your "relationship." You can decide whether to take it to the next level or move on.

Some years back, I met two girls I met who refused the tip. One wanted to be loved, not just be desired or lusted after. Another girl turned out to be hunting for a financial backer. I continue to be friends with the first girl, and she has been retired for a couple of years. She's also a reason why I've kept my faith in the goodness of some girls in the industry. In the latter case, it was easy to move on. Once in a while, I'd still hear stories of how she still tries to snare a ticket out of the industry.

thank you, sir sinestro. per my friend:

1. They often do it outside the spa but not for free. The thera needs financial support, so they both agreed on payment, minimal as it maybe. Thera has in some instances volunteered to be with him when he has the urge or upon invitation.

2. Thera was willing in many instances to forego a work day at the spa. She would not report to spa after their sexcapade.

3. She often feels bad when she learns he has picked another thera. Halata daw niya -- dahil ang daming tanong sa details.

4. My friend has no idea on the restrictions for others

Dapat kasi sa ES lang tayo umasa ng happy ending para hindi komplikado mga sir. Mahirap umasa ng higit pa sa labas ng cubicle.

tama ka. i agree. fun lang for the guys. trabaho lang for the gals. but oftentimes, mahirap din kalabanin ang puso. the emotions cloud the mind.

thank you sitti. you must be a seer. you hit it squarely.

shared with my friend the views i gathered here, and here's an update from him over bottles of beer:

- he is down (maybe devastated inside) as he just learned that the thera has been going atw with so many men.

- he still tries to rationalize by saying that: (i) she must be in dire financial need; and (ii) that she might only have started doing that when she felt that whatever they have is going nowhere.

hay naku, sarap batukan! but on the other hand, my feelings go for him. i told him to STOP na. the decision is his. but i will be there to give him support whatever further action he may take.

For those na nahuhulog na, or are thinking that they are, please do look at the person, not the job, and not the things being done to you that's specifically linked to the job. It's a blurred line, i know, but there should still be things that you can look at and say: wow, this person is actually letting me in and sharing a piece of herself not normally meant for everyone.

If you can clearly differentiate between the 2 and you find that you're still into the person, then by all means consider pursuing it. Doesn't necessarily mean na mahal mo na agad (for some) but if it means sumasaya ka dahil dito, and the other party feels the same, then wala naman masama for both to build on it.

At the end of the day, both should just be prepared for both sides of the coin. Whether it builds into something really special, it ends at some point, or it plateaus and you've reached all that you could be, cliche as it may seem, what's important is the journey. The chance to get to know another person well and have an impact with them.

Wag lang tayo masyado magisip. Just go with it.

very well said sir boy. napaisip mo ko on this: 'what's important is the journey'. for me, i prefer not to make it a journey but a short trip where i can still steer the wheel to the direction i want. pag kasi nahulog na sir ang puso, as i have read in many posts here, mahirap nang kumalas.

When a therapist provides a service for free, you've reached a milestone in your "relationship." You can decide whether to take it to the next level or move on.

Some years back, I met two girls I met who refused the tip. One wanted to be loved, not just be desired or lusted after. Another girl turned out to be hunting for a financial backer. I continue to be friends with the first girl, and she has been retired for a couple of years. She's also a reason why I've kept my faith in the goodness of some girls in the industry. In the latter case, it was easy to move on. Once in a while, I'd still hear stories of how she still tries to snare a ticket out of the industry.

words of wisdom sir dibdba. if we participate in this industry, chances are we will meet both kinds of theras. good on you that you have already met one that keeps the 'faith on the goodness of theras' alive. i will be happy to find one too.

Well, if you are really into the thera, try to do your best to make her feel special. But of course you have to be fully aware that its not going to be easy. Being in a relationship, you should be able to give her a new life outside the industry wherein you will be able to provide for her needs. But before all that, she should not be already committed to others. Kundi, wala ding mangyayari kahit na anong gawin mo. Back to square 1, just enjoy the moment with her.

very well said sir boy. napaisip mo ko on this: 'what's important is the journey'. for me, i prefer not to make it a journey but a short trip where i can still steer the wheel to the direction i want. pag kasi nahulog na sir ang puso, as i have read in many posts here, mahirap nang kumalas.

To each his own talaga pre. hahaha ang insight ko lang sa journey is hindi mo talaga maeenjoy yung biyahe kung mabilis lang. Para ka lang nag weekend grocery nyan pards as opposed to really enjoying a trip to let's say the far reaches of northern luzon. To your point pre, regardless of the destination, iensure mo lang na ikaw ang driver. Every once in a while, you give in sa inputs ng "backseat drivers" o in this case passenger side drivers but at the end of the day, ikaw ang nakahawak sa manibela, nakaapak sa silinyador, at nasayo yung susi. Ikaw may hawak ng puso mo pards.

kung iiwan mo lang naman sa kotse yung kasama mo, iwanan mo lang din Mcdo o kung ano man as goodwill. hehehe or kung tulog, kumutan mo man lang. breakups do not have to be overdramatic and brought about by anger or hate. Especially kung maganda naman yung napagsamahan.

Well said sir sinestro!

Just read this. Thanks for the compliment.

Mas experienced sila. Hehe.

Are you on your early 20s?

Good luck sa 'tin.

Edited by baMbee🐝

Thanks also for the compliments, but bilang pinakamaangas na karibal ni Eugene, props din sayo boss Toguro!

Yaan mo na lang pero awkward na tanong nga yun ah kung alam ba ng nanay mo un pagpunta sa spa hahaha

Si tito este master boy pickup ang kuya nating lahat sa usapang pag-ibig hehe

hahahaha koya, same age bracket lang tayo! hahaha iba iba lang ng pinagdadaanan.

tska madalas lang akong nakikinig ng sunday slowdown. sinasapuso ko lang yung mga lyrics pre. hahaha may napupulot lang din minsan

hahahaha koya, same age bracket lang tayo! hahaha iba iba lang ng pinagdadaanan.

tska madalas lang akong nakikinig ng sunday slowdown. sinasapuso ko lang yung mga lyrics pre. hahaha may napupulot lang din minsan

Susundan ko na rin nga yang mga sunday songs. baka sakali

kaso baka ang marinig ko pa don e "The Art of Letting Go" hahay