Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Just read this. Thanks for the compliment.

Mas experienced sila. Hehe.

Are you on your early 20s?

Good luck sa 'tin.

Thanks also for the compliments, but bilang pinakamaangas na karibal ni Eugene, props din sayo boss Toguro!

Yaan mo na lang pero awkward na tanong nga yun ah kung alam ba ng nanay mo un pagpunta sa spa hahaha

Si tito este master boy pickup ang kuya nating lahat sa usapang pag-ibig hehe

hahahaha koya, same age bracket lang tayo! hahaha iba iba lang ng pinagdadaanan.

tska madalas lang akong nakikinig ng sunday slowdown. sinasapuso ko lang yung mga lyrics pre. hahaha may napupulot lang din minsan

Hahahaha, Basta tong mga idol ko nagpost/comment sa isang thread at nag-namedrop ng thera, tinitignan ko agad yung mga FRs tapos pipilitin kong mapuntahan agad!

Sana makilala ko yung mga therang nagpatibok ng mga puso nyo mga idol! Hehehe.

Edited by Toguro

1. Do a client can truly fall in love with a thera ? Yes i Did.. twice.. ( 1 thera & 1 psp )

2. Can a thera truly fall in love with client? They can.. i know..

3. Can a client-thera relationship survive without her getting out of the spa world? Nope.. Aabot sa point na ggustuhin mo sya paalisin sa work.. ( The Guy Should Provide )

4. can a client and thera who fell in love and went out into the sunset after the financial needs have been addressed, have a chance to succeed? Yes.. pero kailangan maging fair sa isat isa.. walang sumbatan.. walang sisihan.. and most of all love and accept each other.. the good and the bad...

I CAN BUT ID RATHER NOT... INIWASAN KO NA LNG KAHIT MASAKIT (coz tlgang na fall inlove ako).. Kawawa kc ung Family na umaasa sa kanila.. on the otherhand Kailangan din matuto ung family nla na tumayo on their own... at dhil sa gnung ugali ko i can see that masisira ko lng relationship ng family nla dhil sakin... and dats the reason why i chose to give up on loving...

It's money. Money is going to be a big factor as to whether the relationship can thrive and survive. There may be some attendant's there for other reasons, but probably 90% are there for financial reasons. So setting aside all the feelings and all the romance, its really about who or what they are supporting. Certainly, if you have the money and the inclination, her job won't matter. But if you have to have a relationship while she works, its certainly a big challenge.

1. Do a client can truly fall in love with a thera ? Yes i Did.. twice.. ( 1 thera & 1 psp )

3. Can a client-thera relationship survive without her getting out of the spa world? Nope.. Aabot sa point na ggustuhin mo sya paalisin sa work.. ( The Guy Should Provide )

4. can a client and thera who fell in love and went out into the sunset after the financial needs have been addressed, have a chance to succeed? Yes.. pero kailangan maging fair sa isat isa.. walang sumbatan.. walang sisihan.. and most of all love and accept each other.. the good and the bad...

I CAN BUT ID RATHER NOT... INIWASAN KO NA LNG KAHIT MASAKIT (coz tlgang na fall inlove ako).. Kawawa kc ung Family na umaasa sa kanila.. on the otherhand Kailangan din matuto ung family nla na tumayo on their own... at dhil sa gnung ugali ko i can see that masisira ko lng relationship ng family nla dhil sakin... and dats the reason why i chose to give up on loving...

Saludo ako sayo dito sir di lang dapat puro puso pinaiiral gamitin din ang isip.

It's easy to tell sino gm's who fall for therapists. Mag post ka lang ng fr na di maganda. Then wait for the fanboys to come out in their defense hahaha

Mala-social experiment or trolling. Hehe. Yung mga ganito yung mga papansin sa thread and mga nuisance. Nakakaurat.

Ako pag nagkagusto hindi nagkocomment. Theras can fall in love. The real question is if masusustain yung relatonship if naging kayo. True, lots of cash will get you somewhere.

Edited by baMbee🐝

Money is really a big factor. Magustuhan ka ba ng thera kung 15k a month lang ang sweldo mo. :P

Aside kasi sa understanding kailangan malalim ang bulsa mo para mailbas siya sa industry and restart her life. If not babalik din siya sa spa industry or mag client call sa labas na hindi mo alam. Mas mahirap pa kung may anak pa siya sa iba to support,

Just remember hindi porket naka libre ka or naka discount ka sa ATW aka YMMV ibig sabihin special ka or in love na sa iyo yung thera.

Money is really a big factor. Magustuhan ka ba ng thera kung 15k a month lang ang sweldo mo. :P

Aside kasi sa understanding kailangan malalim ang bulsa mo para mailbas siya sa industry and restart her life. If not babalik din siya sa spa industry or mag client call sa labas na hindi mo alam. Mas mahirap pa kung may anak pa siya sa iba to support,

Just remember hindi porket naka libre ka or naka discount ka sa ATW aka YMMV ibig sabihin special ka or in love na sa iyo yung thera.

Yup. Better be making 300K minimum really.

Much much easier because physical intimacy comes first which any hot-blooded male long for. But the question is, is she taking you seriously or it is just her job making you happy? There's always a proper venue for everything.

I'd maybe fall for a therapist who i randomly meet anywhere like in a party or a grocery counter or shared a table with in a food court whatever. Get to know her personality outside of work. That's the real "she" i'm talking to. No BS

I'm in a dilemma. I've gotten too close to a thera from espa. She's already semi -retired but still moonlights though in the spa.from time to time if sked permits. Just last week while talking to her on the phone, she confessed that she's already starting to fall in love with me. I wasn't able to respond because I was caught off guard by her confession. I just laugh about it and quickly change topic.

I don't know how to respond to her because for one, I don't even know how I feel about her. I'm not sure if this is love or lust. We do frequently hangout and do things that couples in relationship do, Except were not in a relationship. I'm single and currently enjoying this singlehood status. Now adding to my dilemma is that she doesn't even know my real name yet. Most the things she knew about me are all made up stuffs. I've never thought It would come this far. MTC peeps, I would really appreciate it if you give me some sensible advise (or even criticism) on how to proceed in this tricky situation I've gotten to. Thanks a lot for reading.

I'm in a dilemma. I've gotten too close to a thera from espa. She's already semi -retired but still moonlights though in the spa.from time to time if sked permits. Just last week while talking to her on the phone, she confessed that she's already starting to fall in love with me. I wasn't able to respond because I was caught off guard by her confession. I just laugh about it and quickly change topic.

I don't know how to respond to her because for one, I don't even know how I feel about her. I'm not sure if this is love or lust. We do frequently hangout and do things that couples in relationship do, Except were not in a relationship. I'm single and currently enjoying this singlehood status. Now adding to my dilemma is that she doesn't even know my real name yet. Most the things she knew about me are all made up stuffs. I've never thought It would come this far. MTC peeps, I would really appreciate it if you give me some sensible advise (or even criticism) on how to proceed in this tricky situation I've gotten to. Thanks a lot for reading.

I'd suggest telling the truth first. Probably no need to tell her your name (unless she's told you hers) yet, but just for the things she knew about you that were made up. If she's starting to get serious, I do believe it's her right to know and decide if she'll still push through, even if some things she believed about you were true, are actually not.

From then on, there's probably going to be two scenarios - one, she'll be mad at you and won't want to see you, or two, she'll still go on. There'll be more dilemmas on the ends of both choices, but I believe that's a start, to be fair to her.

Though don't take my word for it yet, I'm no love doctor and I haven't been really been through the exact same situation (just something that's like it some time ago). Do wait for more comments and more advice.

Although in deciding, you can also use a bit of science. They do say it's love if you've been at it and you care about her well being for more than a year or up to three years, anything less is likely lust or infatuation.

Think it over.

If you dont feel anything for her, better to tell her soonest in a nice way in a way you will not hurt her feelings.

Much much easier because physical intimacy comes first which any hot-blooded male long for. But the question is, is she taking you seriously or it is just her job making you happy? There's always a proper venue for everything.

I'd maybe fall for a therapist who i randomly meet anywhere like in a party or a grocery counter or shared a table with in a food court whatever. Get to know her personality outside of work. That's the real "she" i'm talking to. No BS

This is really hard for everyone experiencing this kind of feeling. We don't know if you are getting close and intimate with the "REAL SHE" . We should also understand that it is part of her work, so our dilemma is figuring out what is real and what is not. You might be so into her, with genuine feelings and such, but to her, its just doing her work. And you also have to take note that you can't demand anything that involves her feelings / heart. I am currently in this and pursuing to meet her outside the industry to know the "REAL SHE" but man, i think i'm just chasing pavements.

You are lucky if she doesn't have any commitment atm (bf, husband), and she is in love with you as she said. But you still have long way to go. First things first. Know your own feelings. If you genuinely love and accept her (including her past) then that's a good start. If not, then you can already stop there. But you will still be stucked in knowing what is real and what is not.