• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

They are willing to lose their dignity for a huge amount of cash not for themselves but for the family they left behind to give them the opportunity to have a better life- a life na hindi nila na experience nung lumalaki sila.

Word!

Kaya GMs, if you can't afford to take care of them financially, wag na mag demand na patigilin sila.

Word!

Kaya GMs, if you can't afford to take care of them financially, wag na mag demand na patigilin sila.

magastos magpatigil ng thera/gro sa trabaho nila. allowance niya, allowance ng family niya. school fees niya. patay kang bata ka. unless your earning millions a year. but expect na magiging half yan net. hehe.

.. I revisited this section and to my pleasant surprise, tumaas na ang level ng interaction and discourse sa topic na ito immensely..quite similar to the "falling for a therapist" thread..

I love the posts of Ms Mia and Sitti..they are blunt, grounded and they speak from a place of truth since they live in THAT world..

I must come clean though...I was that guy/GM/spa goer who in the early years of the espa boom perhaps thought of myself as a "knight in shining armor' or maybe I was just suffering from the "pretty woman syndrome" or maybe I was just a very disturbed guy who was always horny......I'm not very rich but I'm doing OK so money was not an issue for me or for them...

I deliberately sought out all the top theras who were known for their beauty and sexiness, ...befriended them, gave them gifts, took them out etc...in so doing, I had a number of them as my girlfriends in the real sense of the word, behaved like real bf/gf, I met their families and friends outside the spa , and of course I gave them financial support to the extent that I can, and really engaged them outside the spa world...

I even had a baby with one, impregnated another,,,,

but at some point I looked inwards and looking back, I realized that maybe I made it my "sport" to bag all of the top theras , and I know that this was simply to feed my ego...to increase my trophy collection so to speak...

Did I really care for them?, I can unequivocably say yes... did they in turn really care for me?, only they can say for certain...

One thing is for sure though, none of those relationships worked out since we were all "damaged" and "broken" people and relationships cannot survive those challenges..

Peace:)

• Like (+1) 2

You disagree thar you are supporting her or you agree that she agreed that she didn't need your support and can stand by herself? Hence, I am not generalizing all.

And where did you meet her? In a place where men's usual pleasure goes? And did lastly, did you go there to save a single mom thera and be your partner or just to jack off but apparently, you found a woman you think is worth your love?

See and understand each and every word I just said but I respect your opinion. God bless.

I understand what you said and its simply not all are what you say they are.... its not a jack off, I guess that's your thinking but not all.... good luck!

I understand what you said and its simply not all are what you say they are.... its not a jack off, I guess that's your thinking but not all.... good luck!

So you went to an espa to find love. That's what we just need to know. No further discussion needed. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Goodluck and have a wonderful day!

.. I revisited this section and to my pleasant surprise, tumaas na ang level ng interaction and discourse sa topic na ito immensely..quite similar to the "falling for a therapist" thread..

I love the posts of Ms Mia and Sitti..they are blunt, grounded and they speak from a place of truth since they live in THAT world..

I must come clean though...I was that guy/GM/spa goer who in the early years of the espa boom perhaps thought of myself as a "knight in shining armor' or maybe I was just suffering from the "pretty woman syndrome" or maybe I was just a very disturbed guy who was always horny......I'm not very rich but I'm doing OK so money was not an issue for me or for them...

I deliberately sought out all the top theras who were known for their beauty and sexiness, ...befriended them, gave them gifts, took them out etc...in so doing, I had a number of them as my girlfriends in the real sense of the word, behaved like real bf/gf, I met their families and friends outside the spa , and of course I gave them financial support to the extent that I can, and really engaged them outside the spa world...

I even had a baby with one, impregnated another,,,,

but at some point I looked inwards and looking back, I realized that maybe I made it my "sport" to bag all of the top theras , and I know that this was simply to feed my ego...to increase my trophy collection so to speak...

Did I really care for them?, I can unequivocably say yes... did they in turn really care for me?, only they can say for certain...

One thing is for sure though, none of those relationships worked out since we were all "damaged" and "broken" people and relationships cannot survive those challenges..

Peace:)

Very well said padre!!! Bottomline there is a redeeming value/lesson learned...

Back reading the posts of Sitti and reading the first hand stories from Mia about theras falling in love with clients is heartbreaking as well. Yes, there are theras who were slutty and bitchy even before entering the trade. Most of these women come from the poorer sides of town. Iba yung kinalakihan nila. Ugaling squatter, gets niyo? All of them are in it for the money. Money for what purpose is where it varies. Some theras who are still in it after so long and are considered top theras or known are most probably addicted to the money and need it to support their lifestyle. Or like what Mia said, simply don't know how to handle the money they earn.

Some need the money to support and feed their siblings, parents, and/or children. Some of these girls were innocent and had no idea how to earn money but then a friend, ate, or tita comes along and tells them about a trade where they can make money. They are sucked into doing something they never planned on doing. These reluctant theras are the ones that suffer the most, in my opinion. They don't enjoy the deed but need the money and know they have to put up a show (GFE or PSE) to gain clients. Like sitti said, it sucks their dignity away one client at a time...

Another group of girls who need the money temporarily to finish school. Their parents can't afford to pay the tuition fees and they may have to stop studying but they don't want to. They somehow find themselves making quick and big money in this trade. the hours are flexible to fit around a student's schedule and they can come in and work only to get the amount they need. Most of these girls try to set limits to their services to maintain at least in their minds some dignity (no atw, no touch, etc).

It's sad and unbearable to think about. The dilemma is, if all men stopped going to spas and mps then these girls won't whore themselves. But they wouldn't make the money they need. I mean, GMs do you stop going to spas to show you're against the trade of using women or do you go to the spas to help these girls by giving them business? That's a good debate.

IMO, most men are cheating assholes who want to sleep with every hot girl they meet. Horny and lustful men will always be there, lonely and sad men as well, single and looking to have fun or relax, and of course the barkada looking to have a good time. (I think that covers the general clientele) This is a degrading job where most of the girls are in it out of force and not by free will.

So, if you must go to a spa. BE KIND. Tip accordingly, don't be rude, don't be forceful, don't be physically abusive. Don't degrade and abuse these girls any more than they are feeling. (Ibang usapan naman yung mga babae na halatang rude, at sasabihin niyo sa akin eh paano binayad ko etc etc)

• Like (+1) 1

Back reading the posts of Sitti and reading the first hand stories from Mia about theras falling in love with clients is heartbreaking as well. Yes, there are theras who were slutty and bitchy even before entering the trade. Most of these women come from the poorer sides of town. Iba yung kinalakihan nila. Ugaling squatter, gets niyo? All of them are in it for the money. Money for what purpose is where it varies. Some theras who are still in it after so long and are considered top theras or known are most probably addicted to the money and need it to support their lifestyle. Or like what Mia said, simply don't know how to handle the money they earn.

Some need the money to support and feed their siblings, parents, and/or children. Some of these girls were innocent and had no idea how to earn money but then a friend, ate, or tita comes along and tells them about a trade where they can make money. They are sucked into doing something they never planned on doing. These reluctant theras are the ones that suffer the most, in my opinion. They don't enjoy the deed but need the money and know they have to put up a show (GFE or PSE) to gain clients. Like sitti said, it sucks their dignity away one client at a time...

Another group of girls who need the money temporarily to finish school. Their parents can't afford to pay the tuition fees and they may have to stop studying but they don't want to. They somehow find themselves making quick and big money in this trade. the hours are flexible to fit around a student's schedule and they can come in and work only to get the amount they need. Most of these girls try to set limits to their services to maintain at least in their minds some dignity (no atw, no touch, etc).

It's sad and unbearable to think about. The dilemma is, if all men stopped going to spas and mps then these girls won't whore themselves. But they wouldn't make the money they need. I mean, GMs do you stop going to spas to show you're against the trade of using women or do you go to the spas to help these girls by giving them business? That's a good debate.

IMO, most men are cheating assholes who want to sleep with every hot girl they meet. Horny and lustful men will always be there, lonely and sad men as well, single and looking to have fun or relax, and of course the barkada looking to have a good time. (I think that covers the general clientele) This is a degrading job where most of the girls are in it out of force and not by free will.

So, if you must go to a spa. BE KIND. Tip accordingly, don't be rude, don't be forceful, don't be physically abusive. Don't degrade and abuse these girls any more than they are feeling. (Ibang usapan naman yung mga babae na halatang rude, at sasabihin niyo sa akin eh paano binayad ko etc etc)

I can only say two damn words, "thank you".

I can only say two damn words, "thank you".

Putting into consideration everything I said, thinking about the possible backstory of a thera and why she is doing this kind of work, the sacrifice and fear of being found out by her family and friends, and the shame she feels for choosing this industry rather than working elsewhere. I can't help but think about that. They are so young and once innocent. They are someone's precious daughter, beloved sister, favorite cousin, best friend, bff, etc. In any other day, I can and may have passed them by in the mall. Doing regular things like grabbing a bite to eat, hanging out with friends, watching a movie, going to a concert, or simply hanging out. They are human beings with emotions. Even better, they are women.

They have a story. They too are suffering. Yes, I know not every girl is in the same situation. Some might say most are really slutty and low class girls who have no remorse and don't mind the work. They actually find it attractive and better than a regular job that pays less. Like Mia said, not all deserve or want a second chance to change. But I'm talking about the ones that never wanted to be here. The student, the naive probinsyana looking to help her family, the desperate single mother left alone and broken...

I read Sitti's story. It broke my heart. She fell in love with a GM who treated her so well. She hoped. She fell in love with someone who she thought would be her knight in shining armor. She enjoyed and appreciated being cared for by someone, to feel loved by someone and accepted for who she is... Then to be told "kung nakilala lang kita sa ibang lugar at hindi sa spa..." That is so brutal and painful. It breaks my heart. Kung mabasa mo ito sitti, I hope and pray you find a way out of this life. Sana makahanap ka ng paraan makaalis sa ganitong buhay at sana mahanap mo yung lalaki na iibigin ka ng totoo at tapat. Di ako nagtataka kung bakit maraming babae sa industriya na ito ay nagiging bato. Pagkatapos sa lahat ng naranasan nila at nakita nila...sino bang hindi magiging manhid?

Every one deserves a shot to a better life. Every person deserves to be treated properly. Every one should know that they are loved. I believe in love and hope. Please people, you make take away a person's pride, dignity, and morale. But never ever...NEVER take away someone's ability to hope. To hope for a better day, to hope for a better life, and to hope for a better future. You never know, maybe the only thing that person has left in their life is hope. Let us be better.

Still cant get over her... Met her june last year... More than one year na kami magkakilala... Wala na sya sa mp... Pero she text or calls me pag kailangan nya pera... 12 days na wala sya text... Hmmmm...

tatawag o magtetext din yan..pag kailangan ng pera. You have to break free sir.

kung may thera na manhid at bato, may GM din na manhid. Mia sinubukan ko ulit mag offer pero sa ibang thera na kilala ko na ng husto. hindi dahil may gusto ako sa kanya pero gusto ko siyang tulungan. may anak na siya at yon lang daw ang kanyang source of income.

same offer at tinignan ko kung gagawa siya ng paraan para ma contact yung friend ko. binigyan ko pa ng 2 weeks bago ko siya kausapin tungkol doon para hindi magmukhang nangungulit. 2 weeks nakalipas. wala pa rin.

naiisip ko na may pattern na nabubuo sa takbo ng pagiisip itong mga thera. one track mind ang kanilang isip. dahil andyan na sila sa trabahong yan, ang takbo ng mindset nila eh parang yan lang ang kaya nilang gawing trabaho.

pero kulang pa ang aking sample size para makagawa ng conclusion. susubukan ko na ialok ito sa 4 pa na thera na kilala ko sa ibat-ibang spa. totoo naman ang tulong ko at kung mag-aapply sila tatanggapin sila for the office work. pero naging experiment na rin sa akin dahil gusto ko malaman kung parehas ang takbo ng isip nila tungkol sa kagustuhan nila sa spa na lang sila magtatrabaho o gusto ba nila na may trabaho sila na marangal at maayos kesa yan.

magpopost na lang ulit ako pag nakuha ko na ang mga sagot ng mga aalukin ko.

kung may thera na manhid at bato, may GM din na manhid. Mia sinubukan ko ulit mag offer pero sa ibang thera na kilala ko na ng husto. hindi dahil may gusto ako sa kanya pero gusto ko siyang tulungan. may anak na siya at yon lang daw ang kanyang source of income.

same offer at tinignan ko kung gagawa siya ng paraan para ma contact yung friend ko. binigyan ko pa ng 2 weeks bago ko siya kausapin tungkol doon para hindi magmukhang nangungulit. 2 weeks nakalipas. wala pa rin.

naiisip ko na may pattern na nabubuo sa takbo ng pagiisip itong mga thera. one track mind ang kanilang isip. dahil andyan na sila sa trabahong yan, ang takbo ng mindset nila eh parang yan lang ang kaya nilang gawing trabaho.

pero kulang pa ang aking sample size para makagawa ng conclusion. susubukan ko na ialok ito sa 4 pa na thera na kilala ko sa ibat-ibang spa. totoo naman ang tulong ko at kung mag-aapply sila tatanggapin sila for the office work. pero naging experiment na rin sa akin dahil gusto ko malaman kung parehas ang takbo ng isip nila tungkol sa kagustuhan nila sa spa na lang sila magtatrabaho o gusto ba nila na may trabaho sila na marangal at maayos kesa yan.

magpopost na lang ulit ako pag nakuha ko na ang mga sagot ng mga aalukin ko.

sorry sir but upon reading this post, medyo overgeneralizing ata yung reach. A "case study" of how they'd approach your offer doesn't show a one-track mind. To me kasi, yung pag-ooffer mo ng job would make them feel na "kailangan ba namin ng tulong ng GM para lang makabalik sa totoong mundo"? It's kinda true na you ought to teach these women how to fish rather than just giving them fish.