• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I was refraining from replying to people who did not like my comment that prostitutes are not loyal. Is it so hard to believe that people in the sex trade giving sex to multiple men are not loyal? I would not even argue that it is a fact that sex workers are not sexually loyal because they have multiple sexual partners and they are also human meaning they would likely develop feelings (sexual or emotional) to clients.

It is true that I am generalizing that sex workers, especially those that have been in the industry for a long time, there are exceptions to the rule. Exceptions are like comets or unicorns. I stated an obvious fact that sex workers are not loyal if I hurt the feelings of some people here, I am sorry, but I just said a general truth.

The lady is having sex with multiple men, where is the loyalty in this?

Dude i think napapagpalit mo definition ng loyalty at faithfulness. Loyalty is sticking to one person / thing come what may; you MAY get swayed around at one point but in the end you will go back. Ther is no walking out completely. Men are mostly loyal to their families. Soldiers are loyal to their country.

Faithfulness is what i think you're getting at: staying true to only one for the entire course of the stay. You can wall ouy in the end but until then it's all in. Priests are faithful to their vocation. Women are (usually expected) to be faithful.

Girls in this profession CAN be loyal, meaning they xan have a valid legit partner whilst getting banged by others. Women with families in Vegas or Amsterdam or even here in the Phils have it. At yes may karamihan sila. Although yes, mas maraming "users" at nagpapaka "practical" pero dont say fantasy &nonexistent sila. Thats just stupid.

Its been sometime that I had been browsing this thread contemplating on whether to share my experience . I will be the first to admit that this thread struck a chord in my heart. And I have a soft spot for these women in this profession. Why because at one point in my life I was in madly in love with one. So whenever I come face to face with someone from this industry I make it a point to treat them with utmost respect

It happened way back in 2005, My relationship with my then GF was on the brink of falling out. I decided to go to a popular MP down south. Upon entering I saw her talking to to a manager I politely asked if she was available and she smiled and said yes and that started it all after the service we exchanged phone numbers. A few weeks after my GF left for Europe permanently. I was left angry lonely, and tired I decided to give Emma a call and asked her out for dinner. And as the saying goes one thing led to another and we ended up spending the night together. To say the least, having just broken up with my EX a few hours ago here I was in the arms of another girl.

We started seeing each other regularly, I would pick her up from work and spend evenings with her. This went on for a couple of months more. We were enjoying each others company. Dinners , nights out, out of town trips filled the first few months. During this times she was still working . My thoughts were at that time how lucky can I get I was like wow I have a fubu at my beck and call. Of course my plans didnt turn out the way I imagined it. Because at one point in our trips the feared L word was mentioned and we decided to see each other exclusively.

One day she said she has to transfer from her condo in QC.to an apartment in Makati. You guessed it the Knight in shining armor in me suggested why not live together since I also work in Makati. I was having the time of my life the sex was great and it felt like she understood my needs. She would join me and my friends on out of town trips every weekend. And I would join her with her friends on nights out. To surmise my actions some of you might say this guys nuts yeah I have already fallen for a therapist. Yup I agree I would have probably said that if it happened to a friend. You can say I was thinking more with my smaller head and not the bigger one.. :)

This went on for a year till I chanced upon MTC in 2006 after over hearing it from one of her girl friends. I decided to checkout MTC. During those times.. matindi mga FR. Sobrang detailed . Actually my primary fear then was, one of my friends would see her at her work place. I would also see comments about her how pretty she was or how good she was and yes It got to me , I would be a hypocrite if I said No..My denial was at least she goes home to me but I knew deep down inside that whatever happens in that 4 corners of the room of that MP I had no control of. I just took it with a grain of salt.

Then One day out of the blue just before lunchtime she called and said that we needed to talk. So I immediately went home because I thought it was an emergency. In that conversation she said that she didnt want to work anymore. To cut the long story short yup I said thats good.. Money was not an issue from the start. I was providing and our lifestyle didnt change I also gave her a substantial amount so that she could start her own business. It went well and I said to myself Im happy with this and she was happy and we could live happily ever after. You guessed it, I spoke too soon..

2010 Our relationship started going downhill. She started getting jealous with no apparent reason whenever Im out with my friends she would call or ask me to MMS pictures just so she would be sure that Im really with them baseless accusations that up to this day I still have no idea why the sudden change of attitude. Im no saint and yeah there were times that I had a few indiscretions here and there but nothing really major. I also noticed during these times the money I used to give her which I feel was more than sufficient was not enough anymore.

Fights were now a ritual every night and the sex was not as it used to be. Im beginning to question our relationship. But still we managed to iron things out. These went on for a couple of years more constant fight and then back together. All this time we were living at BGC. Forward 2014, I remember it was just after New year. Our land lady ( a friend) called me and said that we owed her 6 mos. rent and that this has been going on since 2010 always late I was shocked because religiously I was paying rent every month I would give Emma the payment for bills which she handled ever since. It turned out she wasnt paying the rent regularly . I confronted her thats the time that she confessed that she was supporting her kid since 2010. It was like a shock went thru my whole body , I said to myself how can she be so stupid that she didnt tell me she had a kid. Actually I wasnt mad that she had one I was more mad of the deception and the dishonesty after all these years. As I cooled down a few days I finally went back to our condo and ironed things out with her. I thought that was it I said to my self I wouldnt want to waste the years we had the ups and downs all together and still had feelings for her.

But deep down inside the trust was gone she didnt trust me and it was the same for me too. Until one day someone sent me a photo of her with another man and it was recent. I confronted her and that was it we had a big fight blame tossing , cursing all the negatives that you can ever imagine were said. And at that moment I said eto yun I didnt even say goodbye no looking back .. I left first and the guard said she left a couple of hours later and thats the last time I saw her. It happened Jan 2015 a few days before our 10th year anniversary.

I have since moved on with my life, 10 years older and a lot wiser. That relationship not only taught me to be selfless, patient and forgiving. It also taught me humility , understanding and love of ones self. It also showed me Im capable of loving someone despite the circumstances surrounding our situation.

Do I regret it.. answer is NO

Will I do it again? Depends I wouldnt know ,not intentionally of course :)

Have I forgiven her.. Yes, and I sincerely hope she has forgiven me too

Brave, man. Brave of you to share this. Was it foolish of you? I'd like to answer that with: walang batas sa ngalan ng pagibig. Nagmahal ka. And you moved on. Its been a great life.

• Like (+1) 1

People are often times angry of girls looking for financers or sponsors. They said, they are gold digging bitches. Well, for me nowadays, I don't see anything bad about the logic. I'll be open and glad to have one. Why? It's because love nowadays are merely fantasy. Men use women and women let men use them for free. Well, that's a win lose situation. Men that finance women are generous and women that does the kink are practical and I must say good. How do they do it? I don't know but from my point of view, with the generation we have, I cannot judge them anymore.

I respect your opinion but I disagree because I met a single mom thera and currently been spending time with both of them during weekends. And free time we get after work days, she is going to stop from working as a thera, she has much respect for me like I have for her. I talked to her and made her realize that I'm sincere with her, and we're sharing things more than just a guest and thera now. I trust her and she does the same for me. She and I made it a point to talk things over, esp. now that we've decided to live together and later on have her son live with us. He is studying and hopefully when he stays with us, we'll be complete and be a family.... never too late....

• Like (+1) 1

I respect your opinion but I disagree because I met a single mom thera and currently been spending time with both of them during weekends. And free time we get after work days, she is going to stop from working as a thera, she has much respect for me like I have for her. I talked to her and made her realize that I'm sincere with her, and we're sharing things more than just a guest and thera now. I trust her and she does the same for me. She and I made it a point to talk things over, esp. now that we've decided to live together and later on have her son live with us. He is studying and hopefully when he stays with us, we'll be complete and be a family.... never too late....

Good luck with your lifes journey.

Its been sometime that I had been browsing this thread contemplating on whether to share my experience . I will be the first to admit that this thread struck a chord in my heart. And I have a soft spot for these women in this profession. Why because at one point in my life I was in madly in love with one. So whenever I come face to face with someone from this industry I make it a point to treat them with utmost respect

It happened way back in 2005, My relationship with my then GF was on the brink of falling out. I decided to go to a popular MP down south. Upon entering I saw her talking to to a manager I politely asked if she was available and she smiled and said yes and that started it all after the service we exchanged phone numbers. A few weeks after my GF left for Europe permanently. I was left angry lonely, and tired I decided to give Emma a call and asked her out for dinner. And as the saying goes one thing led to another and we ended up spending the night together. To say the least, having just broken up with my EX a few hours ago here I was in the arms of another girl.

We started seeing each other regularly, I would pick her up from work and spend evenings with her. This went on for a couple of months more. We were enjoying each others company. Dinners , nights out, out of town trips filled the first few months. During this times she was still working . My thoughts were at that time how lucky can I get I was like wow I have a fubu at my beck and call. Of course my plans didnt turn out the way I imagined it. Because at one point in our trips the feared L word was mentioned and we decided to see each other exclusively.

One day she said she has to transfer from her condo in QC.to an apartment in Makati. You guessed it the Knight in shining armor in me suggested why not live together since I also work in Makati. I was having the time of my life the sex was great and it felt like she understood my needs. She would join me and my friends on out of town trips every weekend. And I would join her with her friends on nights out. To surmise my actions some of you might say this guys nuts yeah I have already fallen for a therapist. Yup I agree I would have probably said that if it happened to a friend. You can say I was thinking more with my smaller head and not the bigger one.. :)

This went on for a year till I chanced upon MTC in 2006 after over hearing it from one of her girl friends. I decided to checkout MTC. During those times.. matindi mga FR. Sobrang detailed . Actually my primary fear then was, one of my friends would see her at her work place. I would also see comments about her how pretty she was or how good she was and yes It got to me , I would be a hypocrite if I said No..My denial was at least she goes home to me but I knew deep down inside that whatever happens in that 4 corners of the room of that MP I had no control of. I just took it with a grain of salt.

Then One day out of the blue just before lunchtime she called and said that we needed to talk. So I immediately went home because I thought it was an emergency. In that conversation she said that she didnt want to work anymore. To cut the long story short yup I said thats good.. Money was not an issue from the start. I was providing and our lifestyle didnt change I also gave her a substantial amount so that she could start her own business. It went well and I said to myself Im happy with this and she was happy and we could live happily ever after. You guessed it, I spoke too soon..

2010 Our relationship started going downhill. She started getting jealous with no apparent reason whenever Im out with my friends she would call or ask me to MMS pictures just so she would be sure that Im really with them baseless accusations that up to this day I still have no idea why the sudden change of attitude. Im no saint and yeah there were times that I had a few indiscretions here and there but nothing really major. I also noticed during these times the money I used to give her which I feel was more than sufficient was not enough anymore.

Fights were now a ritual every night and the sex was not as it used to be. Im beginning to question our relationship. But still we managed to iron things out. These went on for a couple of years more constant fight and then back together. All this time we were living at BGC. Forward 2014, I remember it was just after New year. Our land lady ( a friend) called me and said that we owed her 6 mos. rent and that this has been going on since 2010 always late I was shocked because religiously I was paying rent every month I would give Emma the payment for bills which she handled ever since. It turned out she wasnt paying the rent regularly . I confronted her thats the time that she confessed that she was supporting her kid since 2010. It was like a shock went thru my whole body , I said to myself how can she be so stupid that she didnt tell me she had a kid. Actually I wasnt mad that she had one I was more mad of the deception and the dishonesty after all these years. As I cooled down a few days I finally went back to our condo and ironed things out with her. I thought that was it I said to my self I wouldnt want to waste the years we had the ups and downs all together and still had feelings for her.

But deep down inside the trust was gone she didnt trust me and it was the same for me too. Until one day someone sent me a photo of her with another man and it was recent. I confronted her and that was it we had a big fight blame tossing , cursing all the negatives that you can ever imagine were said. And at that moment I said eto yun I didnt even say goodbye no looking back .. I left first and the guard said she left a couple of hours later and thats the last time I saw her. It happened Jan 2015 a few days before our 10th year anniversary.

I have since moved on with my life, 10 years older and a lot wiser. That relationship not only taught me to be selfless, patient and forgiving. It also taught me humility , understanding and love of ones self. It also showed me Im capable of loving someone despite the circumstances surrounding our situation.

Do I regret it.. answer is NO

Will I do it again? Depends I wouldnt know ,not intentionally of course :)

Have I forgiven her.. Yes, and I sincerely hope she has forgiven me too

Aw. God bless you

You disagree thar you are supporting her or you agree that she agreed that she didn't need your support and can stand by herself? Hence, I am not generalizing all.

And where did you meet her? In a place where men's usual pleasure goes? And did lastly, did you go there to save a single mom thera and be your partner or just to jack off but apparently, you found a woman you think is worth your love?

See and understand each and every word I just said but I respect your opinion. God bless.

Ang ibig kong sabihin mas magiging emotionally scarring ito sa babae kesa sa lalake.

Yung lalake, me regular day job naman siguro. Me disenteng bahay. Otherwise papano nya masusustentohan bisyo na ganito. Pag niloko sya ng babae, ok his heart may be broken and all that, pero mas madali gumaling yung pride.

Eh yung babae? Ganyan na nga trabaho nya, lolokohin pa sya ng lalake. Ano pa matitira ngayon sa kanya? The job alone can be emotionally taxing. Talagang matinding depression kakalabasan nyan

your premise is wrong because the values of both parties are different. the GM values truth, loyalty and love. money is certainly not at the top. the thera values money and certainly has little inkling about truth, loyalty etc. when the relationship falls apart the guy has lost more of what is important to him and the thera has lost little but benefited a lot materially. this is a generalization yes but i think is true.

sa mga posts ni Mia agree ako, pero may tanong ako sa inyo na gusto kong malinawan. may isa akong gustong thera dati na gusto kong tulungan. pwede ko naman gawin yung sinasabi ng iba na ibahay o kaya suportahan. pero sa akin ayoko gawin yon kasi parang binili mo sa tindahan yung tao ang dating ng gaanong setup kaya hindi ako naniniwala sa mga GM na binahay si ganito dahil parang binili nila pagkatao nung thera. ang mangyayari pa noon dahil sila ang bumahay. sila ang may kontrol at walang pwedeng gawin yung thera para makasagot pabalik dahil yung GM ang may kontrol sa kanya.

yung sa akin gusto ko may equal amount of respect and love for each other. gusto ko rin na tulungan niya sarili niya na hindi puro aasa sa akin. nag suggest ako sa kanya na hindi na niya kailangan magtrabaho sa spa at refer ko siya sa friend kong may business. entry level yung work pero good pay naman with full benefits at sinabihan ko yung friend ko tungkol sa kanya at tatanggapin naman daw niya mabigay lang siya ng CV. pero sa pagka dismaya ko. hindi man siya nagbigay ng CV o kaya nagtext sa friend ko na mag-aapply. ilang beses ko siya tinanong kung interesado siya, sabi niya oo pero wala naman ginawang galaw. hindi ko naman business yung papasukan niya, sa friend ko yon kaya hindi ko siya susumbatan tungkol sa utang na loob dahil hindi naman ako ganon. hindi naman pera yung inalok ko, tulong na totoo kasi tinitignan ko kung ano yung motivation niya at kung may pangarap siya.

nawalan ako ng gana at hindi ko na siya kinausap mula noon. kaya ang tanong ko sayo Mia, sabi mo kasi na wala silang ibang makuhang work kundi yan, tama ka doon sa sinabi mo pero kung may referral ka maipapasok mo yung tao sa isang corporate setting. pero ano naman masasabi mo dito sa taong ito na binigyan mo na ng referral at pagkakataon na sigurado pero ayaw naman pala.

present status niya andyan pa rin sa spa. marami na ring nalipatan pero puro spa pa rin ang work.

bakit kaya hindi siya pumayag doon sa offer ko na tulong? yung friend kong may business, babae hindi lalake. maganda sana kung may maisasagot kayo ni Sitti tungkol dito.

doon sa post ni toruk makto. yung truth, loyalty at love maliit kung compare mo sa Dignidad. yung dignidad ng thera nawawala at nababawas bawat 1 oras kasama ang iba't-ibang guest. kahit magkalabuan kayo. sa bandang huli kahit yung mga material na bagay na sinasabi mong nakamit nung thera at pera nawala sa GM madaling palitan at kitain kahit nga dignidad ng GM intact. pero yung Dignidad at respeto sa sarili ng thera ubos na at walang matitira kaya yon pa rin mananaig.

sa mga posts ni Mia agree ako, pero may tanong ako sa inyo na gusto kong malinawan. may isa akong gustong thera dati na gusto kong tulungan. pwede ko naman gawin yung sinasabi ng iba na ibahay o kaya suportahan. pero sa akin ayoko gawin yon kasi parang binili mo sa tindahan yung tao ang dating ng gaanong setup kaya hindi ako naniniwala sa mga GM na binahay si ganito dahil parang binili nila pagkatao nung thera. ang mangyayari pa noon dahil sila ang bumahay. sila ang may kontrol at walang pwedeng gawin yung thera para makasagot pabalik dahil yung GM ang may kontrol sa kanya.

yung sa akin gusto ko may equal amount of respect and love for each other. gusto ko rin na tulungan niya sarili niya na hindi puro aasa sa akin. nag suggest ako sa kanya na hindi na niya kailangan magtrabaho sa spa at refer ko siya sa friend kong may business. entry level yung work pero good pay naman with full benefits at sinabihan ko yung friend ko tungkol sa kanya at tatanggapin naman daw niya mabigay lang siya ng CV. pero sa pagka dismaya ko. hindi man siya nagbigay ng CV o kaya nagtext sa friend ko na mag-aapply. ilang beses ko siya tinanong kung interesado siya, sabi niya oo pero wala naman ginawang galaw. hindi ko naman business yung papasukan niya, sa friend ko yon kaya hindi ko siya susumbatan tungkol sa utang na loob dahil hindi naman ako ganon. hindi naman pera yung inalok ko, tulong na totoo kasi tinitignan ko kung ano yung motivation niya at kung may pangarap siya.

nawalan ako ng gana at hindi ko na siya kinausap mula noon. kaya ang tanong ko sayo Mia, sabi mo kasi na wala silang ibang makuhang work kundi yan, tama ka doon sa sinabi mo pero kung may referral ka maipapasok mo yung tao sa isang corporate setting. pero ano naman masasabi mo dito sa taong ito na binigyan mo na ng referral at pagkakataon na sigurado pero ayaw naman pala.

present status niya andyan pa rin sa spa. marami na ring nalipatan pero puro spa pa rin ang work.

bakit kaya hindi siya pumayag doon sa offer ko na tulong? yung friend kong may business, babae hindi lalake. maganda sana kung may maisasagot kayo ni Sitti tungkol dito.

doon sa post ni toruk makto. yung truth, loyalty at love maliit kung compare mo sa Dignidad. yung dignidad ng thera nawawala at nababawas bawat 1 oras kasama ang iba't-ibang guest. kahit magkalabuan kayo. sa bandang huli kahit yung mga material na bagay na sinasabi mong nakamit nung thera at pera nawala sa GM madaling palitan at kitain kahit nga dignidad ng GM intact. pero yung Dignidad at respeto sa sarili ng thera ubos na at walang matitira kaya yon pa rin mananaig.

Thanks for sharing this and I am so proud of you for making the best move. For trying... I posted much details and people just saw the negativity about men being used as an ultimate cash cow. But as you can see, before judging women which perhaps you already saw, my very first reply on this thread states that we, women rather tend to be used and paid to support ourselves and family rather than to be used and get nothing at all apart from the heart break and lies of course.

People keep on talking and judging without even experiencing it. Men keep on talking without backreading and realizing that infidelity usually comes from men and not women. Am I hitting an ego here? Don't be because this is reality. If not, why would men be in a spa/club? If not, why there are a lot of married man or man in a relationship hiding, doing the ninja moves and all? No men can make me change my perception because I have personally seen hundreds and thousands of men cheating, using and abusing women whether it is in this industry or not.

In this industry, I will tell this over and over again, men are being used and so as women. No one have the rights to complain about being used or what because taking a therapist out of this industry does not make them exempted for being used by men. Those that have sponsors whether they are inlove or not, they are still used. Sponsors are still benefiting something and sorry again for the term but I know you know this, a personal human sex doll, a gf and a companion. Mas mura ang magbahay kaysa magbayad ng 3-5k every walk/atw they get. If you guys don't needed those things, then you wouldn't be making her yours. Then again, sorry for being blunt but women's service cannot be paid by just your gratitude and your money are usually paid by the service that you are getting. Either way, kahit magbahay or mag gf kayo ng therapist, there is no stopping you or any relationship that can bind you from cheating and using another therapist. Correct?

Lastly, I must commend you for your bravery and sincerity but you know the answer to this question already. You are asking me and the whole people that could be reading this an obvious question.

I already said this on my previous reply. Kahit bigyan mo ng pera yan pang negosyo. If she cannot manage it, it will be useless. This is also the same as giving her a job she don't know anything about or that does not fit her interest, it's useless.

It's literally obvious that she's not interested with the offer or she could be but would hate to disappoint you if she ended up commiting a mistake.

People know what they are capable of dear. And she knows to herself if she is fit for the job or probably, she's not used to being forced to go to work everyday to earn money.

That's the usual dilema of a Therapist. I have been managing a spa and my feedback is, ladies here would only go to work if they want to. Therapists will only report for work when they have no money and when they have enough money for themselves to feed them and their family for a few days. Unlike a typical employee, no one can enforce them to work when they don't want to. Termination isn't that strict and all.

Thus, with everything that I just said, no one can help her but herself. The best investment they can give is to get out of this industry with your help and do the best to improve themselves. The best investment is investing to oneself. You know what to do in this kind of situation. You know what she's just up to. You know what you needed to tell her.

One last thing, is she even willing to get out of this industry? If not, that should answer your question. Not everyone is entitled to a new life.

Thanks for sharing this and I am so proud of you for making the best move. For trying... I posted much details and people just saw the negativity about men being used as an ultimate cash cow. But as you can see, before judging women which perhaps you already saw, my very first reply on this thread states that we, women rather tend to be used and paid to support ourselves and family rather than to be used and get nothing at all apart from the heart break and lies of course.

People keep on talking and judging without even experiencing it. Men keep on talking without backreading and realizing that infidelity usually comes from men and not women. Am I hitting an ego here? Don't be because this is reality. If not, why would men be in a spa/club? If not, why there are a lot of married man or man in a relationship hiding, doing the ninja moves and all? No men can make me change my perception because I have personally seen hundreds and thousands of men cheating, using and abusing women whether it is in this industry or not.

In this industry, I will tell this over and over again, men are being used and so as women. No one have the rights to complain about being used or what because taking a therapist out of this industry does not make them exempted for being used by men. Those that have sponsors whether they are inlove or not, they are still used. Sponsors are still benefiting something and sorry again for the term but I know you know this, a personal human sex doll, a gf and a companion. Mas mura ang magbahay kaysa magbayad ng 3-5k every walk/atw they get. If you guys don't needed those things, then you wouldn't be making her yours. Then again, sorry for being blunt but women's service cannot be paid by just your gratitude and your money are usually paid by the service that you are getting. Either way, kahit magbahay or mag gf kayo ng therapist, there is no stopping you or any relationship that can bind you from cheating and using another therapist. Correct?

Lastly, I must commend you for your bravery and sincerity but you know the answer to this question already. You are asking me and the whole people that could be reading this an obvious question.

I already said this on my previous reply. Kahit bigyan mo ng pera yan pang negosyo. If she cannot manage it, it will be useless. This is also the same as giving her a job she don't know anything about or that does not fit her interest, it's useless.

It's literally obvious that she's not interested with the offer or she could be but would hate to disappoint you if she ended up commiting a mistake.

People know what they are capable of dear. And she knows to herself if she is fit for the job or probably, she's not used to being forced to go to work everyday to earn money.

That's the usual dilema of a Therapist. I have been managing a spa and my feedback is, ladies here would only go to work if they want to. Therapists will only report for work when they have no money and when they have enough money for themselves to feed them and their family for a few days. Unlike a typical employee, no one can enforce them to work when they don't want to. Termination isn't that strict and all.

Thus, with everything that I just said, no one can help her but herself. The best investment they can give is to get out of this industry with your help and do the best to improve themselves. The best investment is investing to oneself. You know what to do in this kind of situation. You know what she's just up to. You know what you needed to tell her.

One last thing, is she even willing to get out of this industry? If not, that should answer your question. Not everyone is entitled to a new life.

Good morning.

marunong naman ako magbasa ng mga kilos. kaya binigyan ko ng mga 1 week at pinagmasdan kung ano gagawin niya. yung work naman na ibibigay sa kanya kaya niyang gawin. tinignan yung qualification niya kung pwede sa work at pwede naman. at may experience naman siya doon sa work dahil ginawa na na niya sa spa. receptionist work yon na mataas ang pay ng kaunti sa spa. 2 dahilan lang naisip ko na baka hindi nga talaga siya interesado o sanay na siya sa spa at yon lang ang iniisip niyang kayang gawin na work. in fairness naman sa kanya, hindi siya yung tipong papasok lang kung feel niya tulad ng sinasabi mong ibang thera. pumapasok diligently. baka pwede ring may self-esteem issue na hindi confident sa sarili niya. hindi kasi nakatapos ng pag-aaral.

anyway kinwento ko lang kasi i think different case siya sa iba in some ways. i dont believe na lahat naman ng thera ganyan magisip tulad nung kilala ko it could be na i asked a person na super comfortable na sa spa na ayaw nang umalis sa surroundings niyang ganyan. i feel sad for her though, could have helped her. at to be honest wala akong ineexpect anything in return. ok na yung ty niya sa akin. pero ayaw naman pala niya. i am concerned what will her future be. sa ganyang industriya maikli ang life span para sa isang babae. anyway, salamat sa input at least may ibang point of view akong natutunan.

your premise is wrong because the values of both parties are different. the GM values truth, loyalty and love. money is certainly not at the top. the thera values money and certainly has little inkling about truth, loyalty etc. when the relationship falls apart the guy has lost more of what is important to him and the thera has lost little but benefited a lot materially. this is a generalization yes but i think is true.

This generalization from my perspective is also wrong. Truth? Loyalty? Come on! dami daming nagpupunta sa MP na me asawa kaya. Nagsisinungaling sa mga babaeng binigyan nila ng pangalan nila. Ayan o, dami daming confession dito na pumupunta sila sa ganito para mahanap yung di nila nahahanap sa relasyon nila. Lets face it, maraming palikero na pumupunta sa ganitong lugar. Ang dahilan nila para pumunta dyan, primarily para magparaos, hindi para maghanap ng true love.

Yung babae ang dahilan kung bakit pumupunta dito ay pera. Ito alam nilang paraan na kikita sila. Madaming mga babae nasisira buhay sa trabahong ito. Syempre medyo kelangan lunukin ng konti respeto sa sarili para magawa nila trabaho nila. Tibayan konti sikmura. Emotionally taxing kaya yan sa kanila. Tapos sasamahan mo pa ng sugat mula sa isang relasyon na hindi naman magiging successful, O pano na yun babae? hindi kaya lalo lang sya manliit sa sarili nya?

Kaya nga, lagi ko sinasabi na ang babaeng pumapasok sa ganitong trabaho ay me responsibilidad na gumawa paraan alisin sarili nya dito. At huwag umasa mula sa utang na loob ng isang prince charming. Kasi mamaya si Prince Charming eh halimaw pala. Tapos di makalasan kasi walang ibang paraan para suportahan sarili. At kung makalasan man, balik lang ulit sa dating trabaho

• Like (+1) 1

I have a gf in kremlin at the moment. Going on 2 months na kami. I am enjoying our moments together and try not to overthink things. Halos kalive in ko na siya. I am very surprise with our relationship...hindi siya reliant sa akin. Hindi siya humihingi ng pera, ayaw niya gastusan ko siya. Sa food, gusto niya sa mura lang kami kakain para hindi sayang ang pera. I am becoming a simple person because of her which is good. Parang lumalabas pa nga mas pokpok pa ugali ng mga ex gf ko kaysa sa kanya...na galing pa sa magagandang pamilya. Alot of patience is needed in understanding her situation. Kaya I try to keep an open mind and not to think so much and enjoy life as it is. So far so good.

I have a gf in kremlin at the moment. Going on 2 months na kami. I am enjoying our moments together and try not to overthink things. Halos kalive in ko na siya. I am very surprise with our relationship...hindi siya reliant sa akin. Hindi siya humihingi ng pera, ayaw niya gastusan ko siya. Sa food, gusto niya sa mura lang kami kakain para hindi sayang ang pera. I am becoming a simple person because of her which is good. Parang lumalabas pa nga mas pokpok pa ugali ng mga ex gf ko kaysa sa kanya...na galing pa sa magagandang pamilya. Alot of patience is needed in understanding her situation. Kaya I try to keep an open mind and not to think so much and enjoy life as it is. So far so good.

pinapapasok klang nya. haha. there is some truth to this, just dont brush it away. these women are good at what they do.

Not a professional but here's my opinion...nothing is ever simple. This industry is neither black nor white. It is a lot of gray areas. It's hard to generalize all GMs and theras. But definitely most generalizations do apply. In regards of a GM falling for a thera and vice versa, well I don't think either parties planned for it to happen. It's love! You never know when it hits you. It may be at a bar, a club, restaurant, party, school, work place, coffee shop, church, mall, park, and at a spa/mp.

I'm sure most guys would not want to get into a relationship (the take home to meet the parents kind) with a woman whose job is to attend to the sexual pleasures of men. It could be for several reasons such as: she's a dirty whore in his eyes making her beneath him (classism); living totally different lives and educational attainment (classism again), she's not good enough to introduce to the parents. If you notice, it all has to do with classism. Basically, what Mia said is true. Most theras are from poor backgrounds and were brought up with different values and decorum. Yung sinasabing "ugaling squatter" may apply to some here. This alone should be reason for you not to get into a relationship with anyone if you have nothing in common and live different lives. I'm sure in your circle of friends, you hangout with people who are close to your status in society or class. May it be being from the same village, work area, university, etc. Baka nga yung visits mo sa MPs and Spa are the only place you have contact with women of lower class (they wouldn't be working there if they had financial resources). But let's say you still fell in love with her because of the care and attention she gives you that fills a hole inside you? All I can say is, I wish you the best of luck in making your relationship work. Maybe you do have somethings in common and share a lot of similarities, that's great. Gives you something to work around.

It's also true that a lot of these women will use men that fall in love for them. Pineperahan na. No different from other women who scam foreigners to give them money. This has nothing to do with being a thera. This is about a woman having financial needs and thinks of devious ways to get the money. Don't get me wrong, some basically marry Americans or other foreigners even without loving them for exchange of financial security. That's ok. Mutual relationship and understanding kung saan parehas nakikinabang sa arrangement. What you should be aware about are those that take as much as they can from you and then disappear.

Now, let's say the thera and the gm are both in love with each other. As in yung totoong may feelings. I think what matters is acceptance and proper planning of where they're headed to as a couple. I agree with Mia, that the guy has to be able to financially support her. But there has to be effort from the girl as well if she really wants to change her life. If the guy agrees to support her needs but asks her to stop her current work, she has to. But if the guy can't afford to support her needs, then don't dream she'll leave the industry to be with you because of "love".

• Like (+1) 2

Not a professional but here's my opinion...nothing is ever simple. This industry is neither black nor white. It is a lot of gray areas. It's hard to generalize all GMs and theras. But definitely most generalizations do apply. In regards of a GM falling for a thera and vice versa, well I don't think either parties planned for it to happen. It's love! You never know when it hits you. It may be at a bar, a club, restaurant, party, school, work place, coffee shop, church, mall, park, and at a spa/mp.

I'm sure most guys would not want to get into a relationship (the take home to meet the parents kind) with a woman whose job is to attend to the sexual pleasures of men. It could be for several reasons such as: she's a dirty whore in his eyes making her beneath him (classism); living totally different lives and educational attainment (classism again), she's not good enough to introduce to the parents. If you notice, it all has to do with classism. Basically, what Mia said is true. Most theras are from poor backgrounds and were brought up with different values and decorum. Yung sinasabing "ugaling squatter" may apply to some here. This alone should be reason for you not to get into a relationship with anyone if you have nothing in common and live different lives. I'm sure in your circle of friends, you hangout with people who are close to your status in society or class. May it be being from the same village, work area, university, etc. Baka nga yung visits mo sa MPs and Spa are the only place you have contact with women of lower class (they wouldn't be working there if they had financial resources). But let's say you still fell in love with her because of the care and attention she gives you that fills a hole inside you? All I can say is, I wish you the best of luck in making your relationship work. Maybe you do have somethings in common and share a lot of similarities, that's great. Gives you something to work around.

It's also true that a lot of these women will use men that fall in love for them. Pineperahan na. No different from other women who scam foreigners to give them money. This has nothing to do with being a thera. This is about a woman having financial needs and thinks of devious ways to get the money. Don't get me wrong, some basically marry Americans or other foreigners even without loving them for exchange of financial security. That's ok. Mutual relationship and understanding kung saan parehas nakikinabang sa arrangement. What you should be aware about are those that take as much as they can from you and then disappear.

Now, let's say the thera and the gm are both in love with each other. As in yung totoong may feelings. I think what matters is acceptance and proper planning of where they're headed to as a couple. I agree with Mia, that the guy has to be able to financially support her. But there has to be effort from the girl as well if she really wants to change her life. If the guy agrees to support her needs but asks her to stop her current work, she has to. But if the guy can't afford to support her needs, then don't dream she'll leave the industry to be with you because of "love".

I agree with the above statement. But let me put my two cents in. These are the same issues being experienced by workers of the same trade here in Malaysia as well. Many of these gilrs from Pinas, Thailand, Malasyia, China, Vietnam etc who are staving off poverty in their own countries are across SEA and beyond, working as theras, mpa, gros etc not because they have no choice but because malaki naman talaga ang sweldo, so much so na ung iba sa kanila na nakausap ko MILLIONs na ang naiipon because of additional "gifts" from clients na HINDING HINDI nila kikitain kahit maging manager pa sila ng isang magandang company. For this reason alone malabong ipagpalit nila ang kanilang kita sa dinginad or LOVE for a certain individual na hindi nama nila kaano ano. They are willing to lose their dignity for a huge amount of cash not for themselves but for the family they left behind to give them the opportunity to have a better life- a life na hindi nila na experience nung lumalaki sila.

And mind you... many of these girls are educated and UNIVERSITY GRADUATES na nakapagtrabaho na sa ibat ibang corporations, pero sa liit ng sweldo at perhaps hindi rin ganun kataas ang moral values nila (tabitabi po), namasukan sila sa club. Most of them are young but divorced ,or single parent na mataas ang pangarap para sa pamilya or may asawang hindi maasahan... and I don't blame them.. kahit nga bagong graduates ng college these days walang makuhang trabaho, trabahong malaki sweldo pa (which is what these girls are looking for).

Ngayon... as for clients falling in love and or eventually having a serious relationship with these girls sana iwasan nila but I wouldn't say it's impossible either because I've seen it happen. The catch is, in my opinion, dapat KAYA mo palitan ung kinikita nila sa club kung gusto mo sila huminto, OR, hayaan mo muna sila magipon pa ng masmalaki para makatulong muna sila sa pamilya nila AT sayo kung hindi naman ganun kalaki kita mo pero willing naman ung girl huminto para sayo in the future (patience is the key here). For me, these are the best options na MAS kaya nilang tanggapin simply because pera ang issue hindi acceptance or love or diginity or any of that sh*t.

These girls are not ashamed of what they do for a living and they don't care- pera lang talaga ang pinaguusapan dito. If for example naka tyempo ka ng girl na HINDI issue sa kanya ang pera, PWES maswerte ka at masmadali mo sya maconvince umalis sa trabaho na yan for lesser reasons like LOVE or saving her diginty.

Bottomline is... kung balak ng GM pumasok sa ganyang relationship it will do him good knowing the facts and not just assume na papayag ang girl ipagpalit ang kita nya for her dignity or pagmamahal sa kanya because neither love or dignity will feed her family and put a roof above their heads at the same time. Just sayin' guys.