• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i guess reality bites that for some of us who experienced this kind of situation, we should learn a big lesson and be realistic that this very people that we tend to like and fall for can't survive a simple life with small earnings. they got hooked into this kind of work because of reasons, one of which involves mostly financially for their family or kids. but if we would live with them and work, eventually, we would have second thoughts or call it doubts, that they might make it out with other guys even if we tried giving them a better life. and seeing this happened to a friend, he even lost that respect to all women who has this kind of work. i remember seeing him call them p*k-p*k.... or worst, pak**t*t.... the last one he called her katulong or yaya ng mga theras sa sy, mj or wilder****.... he became an awful and disrespectful guy, and now we don't talk because I tried to give him advise but he got mad at me.... i just pray that he could see better and not always get hooked with theras, psps or women who provide the same things for pay....

Edited by JJTaylorlll88888888

i guess reality bites that for some of us who experienced this kind of situation, we should learn a big lesson and be realistic that this very people that we tend to like and fall for can't survive a simple life with small earnings. they got hooked into this kind of work because of reasons, one of which involves mostly financially for their family or kids. but if we would live with them and work, eventually, we would have second thoughts or call it doubts, that they might make it out with other guys even if we tried giving them a better life. and seeing this happened to a friend, he even lost that respect to all women who has this kind of work. i remember seeing him call them p*k-p*k.... or worst, pak**t*t.... the last one he called her katulong or yaya ng mga theras sa sy, mj or wilder****.... he became an awful and disrespectful guy, and now we don't talk because I tried to give him advise but he got mad at me.... i just pray that he could see better and not always get hooked with theras, psps or women who provide the same things for pay....

Hindi mo sya masisi iba kasi ang pakiramdam pag ikaw ang nasa sitwasyon.

here i am again. i said to myself na di ko na sya pupuntahan para makalimutan ko na sya pero di ko alam anong nagtulak saken para pumunta na naman sa spa nila. to cut the story short ok na naman kami and she's consistent in saying na saken lang sya ganon na ako lang mahal nya pero everytime na makakabasa ako ng fr sa kanya alam ko na nde lang sya saken ganon. i feel lost.

Well, here's my take on your situation: you clear everything out with her. That's what relationships should be about :)

Are you serious with your relationship? If you are, you should've discussed everything well.

What's your take on her job then? Would you want her to quit? Would you be able to help her get out of the system, if ever?

Everything should be talked about. If you really "love" each other, then you would know she wouldn't be doing it with somebody else. Kung may malisya kang nararamdaman, then do something to help her get out. Because all in all, you sound very selfish in this setup.

They often don't see their work as defining them, so they still act like "regular" girls when they are in a relationship.

Which, I think, should be the case.

Iba pa din naman yung emotional investment pag mahal mo talaga yung tao. IF talagang mahal ka nila, then they have the right na magalit. All those dicks they touched are just part of their job no?

There are some theras who only does standard ES kasi they are in a relationship, parang that's how they place a limit on themselves.

Which, I think, should be the case.

Iba pa din naman yung emotional investment pag mahal mo talaga yung tao. IF talagang mahal ka nila, then they have the right na magalit. All those dicks they touched are just part of their job no?

There are some theras who only does standard ES kasi they are in a relationship, parang that's how they place a limit on themselves.

GMs should therefore respect a thera's set of limitations. Some theras avoid revealing they're in a relationship as it may turn away guests. So pag may limitations may dahilan yun. But these theras do make up for it with GFE, a great massage and a listening ear.

when you're together outside the spa, sobrang sweet parang kayo, holding hands, etc. but kapag hindi kayo mag kasama, kapag nag next ka walang reply and kapag nagkita na kayo ulit the usual excuse na nakakalimuta mag reply. your take on this guys? fire away.

What's the premise, bro? That you're in a relationship or you just went out for a "date"? Kasi kung lumabas lang kayo, you should set your expectations accordingly kasi wala naman kayong strings. Iba usapan pag you have a thing going on.

when you're together outside the spa, sobrang sweet parang kayo, holding hands, etc. but kapag hindi kayo mag kasama, kapag nag next ka walang reply and kapag nagkita na kayo ulit the usual excuse na nakakalimuta mag reply. your take on this guys? fire away.

Eto sinasabi ko. Kahit sino pwede mainlove. Pero hindi komo in love kayo eh ibig sabihin magiging maganda na relasyon nyo. Problema isa sa inyo hindi secure. Hindi magiging healthy ang relationship nyo kung ganito

Careful with the ladies. Money instead of boys are temptation to these women. You will rarely find a woman worth loving. Be careful. Although, I would like to see a love story that will work.

Yes, I'd love to see an open minded man, take a woman out of this industry and work for her and her family. This is rare and I'm currently seeing a possible love story right now by a friend and one of my thera. I am greatly hoping they can prove that this relationship will work.

Edited by Mia Fujioka

Careful with the ladies. Money instead of boys are temptation to these women. You will rarely find a woman worth loving. Be careful. Although, I would like to see a love story that will work.

Yes, I'd love to see an open minded man, take a woman out of this industry and work for her and her family. This is rare and I'm currently seeing a possible love story right now by a friend and one of my thera. I am greatly hoping they can prove that this relationship will work.

How bout you Mia? Do you still believe in love or at least hope that it can happen?

Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..

It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..

He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..

To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..

Haven't heard of him until now.. He changed his number 6 years ago..

If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

Sorry, I'm not that good in composing a blog like this but I hope it's still understable..

Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..

It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..

He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..

To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..

Haven't heard of him until now.. He changed his number 6 years ago..

If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

Sorry, I'm not that good in composing a blog like this but I hope it's still understable..

ganda ng storya na ito :)

if you happen to fall in love with a thera, youll regret the day you were born. i know a thera who is very much in love with her bf but still walks aside from working in a spakol. the bf knows where she works but the walking part is unknown to him. the guy cant afford to support the thera so they fight regularly. there is no future in this kind of relationship and they will discover this sooner than later.