Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

P're, some ladies are really masterpieces of art. I like works of Da Vinci, Van Gogh & Rembrandt but hell, I don't feel like having sex with them. Pwede naman ganun with women e.

yeah pero kung mgasawa kyo and nfeel nyong mgmake love(not sex) e un ang ibang usapan, kht na pra syo e work of art ung girl mo syempre kelangan nyo pring gwin un dhl mgasawa nga kyo e, tyaka natural lang na gwin un.. e1 ko lang sa iba pero pra sken iba ang making love tyaka sex, kc ung isa may kasamang pgmamahal, ung isa pleasure lang

on my opinion...

it happens sa mga conservative people nga lang but like us modern girl/guys feeling natin symepre hindi.

Pero its possible naman kasi kung yun lang ang feeling ng guy eh but later on siguro kung kilala na nila

ang isat-isa maybe mapaguusapan na nila yun.

Timbangin mo din sarili mo kung ano ba talaga ang nararamdaman mo, its good kung talagang love lang muna. later part na yung sex thing. :)

if you can kiss a girl without a hard-on it means that she's the one you can live with the rest of your life... it's not just always f#&king that you want but also the moment that you've spent with her aside from getting naughty... else you have is lust

not really without a hard on.

case to case basis, but i think the better gauge is if you can kiss the girl contentedly while keeping your hands to yourself.

uchisy is correct

If you can't picture yourself making sweet love to the woman you love, then you're better off as friends (or you can always do her hair and make up).

If you're a man and just want to cuddle, turn your testicles in before you head out the door, because you apparently have no use for them.

sex isn't dirty, and you're not dirtying your girl up if you want to have sex with her.

Loving but not getting horny can really be done,why?would you really break someone who you wouldnt even lay a finger on?

You cant even point a finger at her because you really love her,then how else can you finger her deep?

Right?A different feeling takes place when love is the topic,and getting horny is not love but infatuation. When you get married,then some of your love gets exausted,horniness then sets in,trying to see anything about her that would really make you fill(not feel) a boner.

Now if you really love or just horny for her,then try having sex with her,after releasing .45 seconds later,ask yourself,what do i really feel about her?Then you will really understand what your feelings for her will finally be revealed. <_<

Well you can love with horniness in your head,or you cant,its a matter of principles.

MAHIRAP YAN SAKSAKIN NYO NALANG AKO

:lol: :lol: :lol: *stab *stab

Loving but not getting horny can really be done,why?would you really break someone who you wouldnt even lay a finger on?

You cant even point a finger at her because you really love her,then how else can you finger her deep?

Right?A different feeling takes place when love is the topic,and getting horny is not love but infatuation. When you get married,then some of your love gets exausted,horniness then sets in,trying to see anything about her that would really make you fill(not feel) a boner.

Now if you really love or just horny for her,then try having sex with her,after releasing .45 seconds later,ask yourself,what do i really feel about her?Then you will really understand what your feelings for her will finally be revealed. <_<

Well you can love with horniness in your head,or you cant,its a matter of principles.

nakaka challenge namang i decipher comment na to...parang Da Vinci code :wacko:

WTF? i can't find any sense in this?! :wacko:

Edited by iwalkalone
uchisy is correct

If you can't picture yourself making sweet love to the woman you love, then you're better off as friends (or you can always do her hair and make up).

If you're a man and just want to cuddle, turn your testicles in before you head out the door, because you apparently have no use for them.

sex isn't dirty, and you're not dirtying your girl up if you want to have sex with her.

Sweeping statements...generalizations...stereotying...labeling are very dangerous and limiting approaches to other people's comments, observations and experiences.

A bit of openmindedness and out of the box thinking goes a long, long way in online discussions like this. Nobody should claim a monopoly on what is right or wrong, true or false, real or unreal, etc. Let us hear everyone's point of view without judgement. Its healthier and more productive not to mention providing opportunities to learn and gain insights.

Falling in love, being horny but not consumating it by engaging in sex or making love actually happens. For example, people who fall in love at a very late age where ailments and physical limitations prevent sex. Couples where one or both parties are disabled or terminally ill. The list can go on and on. A bit extreme some may say but possible and does actually happen.

Just my own point of view.

Cheers folks. On with plurality of views and experiences. B)

First, are you sure it's love? It could be something else.

It could be what is called Limerence, an unpopular feeling.

Here's a distinction of love from other emotions, especially limerence:

1. Love involves concern for the other person's welfare and feeling, while limerence does not.

2. Affection and fondness exist only as a disposition towards another person, irrespective of whether those feelings are reciprocated, whereas limerence demands return.

3. Sex with the object is neither essential nor sufficient to an individual experiencing limerence, unlike one experiencing sexual attraction.

4. Limerence is much longer-lived than feelings such as crushes, infatuation, romantic passion, and puppy love, enduring for months or even years.

Check it out on Wikipedia.

I'm very much guilty of this. It's only now, after reading this, that I realized that I'm on the wrong track. I've been on it for the past three years. And within those three years I've wasted opportunities to be with someone and even to be with the girl in question. For me, this is a very dangerous state to be in.

Be warned.

First, are you sure it's love? It could be something else.

It could be what is called Limerence, an unpopular feeling.

Here's a distinction of love from other emotions, especially limerence:

1. Love involves concern for the other person's welfare and feeling, while limerence does not.

2. Affection and fondness exist only as a disposition towards another person, irrespective of whether those feelings are reciprocated, whereas limerence demands return.

3. Sex with the object is neither essential nor sufficient to an individual experiencing limerence, unlike one experiencing sexual attraction.

4. Limerence is much longer-lived than feelings such as crushes, infatuation, romantic passion, and puppy love, enduring for months or even years.

Check it out on Wikipedia.

I'm very much guilty of this. It's only now, after reading this, that I realized that I'm on the wrong track. I've been on it for the past three years. And within those three years I've wasted opportunities to be with someone and even to be with the girl in question. For me, this is a very dangerous state to be in.

Be warned.

Nice point,actually thats the same thing I was saying in my previous post. :P Thanks..

Sweeping statements...generalizations...stereotying...labeling are very dangerous and limiting approaches to other people's comments, observations and experiences.

A bit of openmindedness and out of the box thinking goes a long, long way in online discussions like this. Nobody should claim a monopoly on what is right or wrong, true or false, real or unreal, etc. Let us hear everyone's point of view without judgement. Its healthier and more productive not to mention providing opportunities to learn and gain insights.

you talking to me?

For example, people who fall in love at a very late age where ailments and physical limitations prevent sex.

As for the old folks

old folks still feel horny, but they just can't do anything about it.

Same with the terminally ill.

the point is why is everyone afraid of sex, as if it's mud that will track dirt on your love?

it's not

it's perfectly ok to feel horny for the one you love.

it's natural, it's how we're wired as humans. If you deny it then that's unnatural.

to say that you don't want to "touch" your gf or bf because it's dirty is hypocritical and is selfish, as you're denying him/her the physical aspect of love.

wake up. sex isn't dirty

it's your catholic guilt talking. not you the human person.

you talking to me?

As for the old folks

old folks still feel horny, but they just can't do anything about it.

Same with the terminally ill.

the point is why is everyone afraid of sex, as if it's mud that will track dirt on your love?

it's not

it's perfectly ok to feel horny for the one you love.

it's natural, it's how we're wired as humans. If you deny it then that's unnatural.

to say that you don't want to "touch" your gf or bf because it's dirty is hypocritical and is selfish, as you're denying him/her the physical aspect of love.

wake up. sex isn't dirty

it's your catholic guilt talking. not you the human person.

Hurray for freedom of expression then! :cool:

I respect your opinion then respect mine! :thumbsupsmiley:

Away with being judgemental.

Cheers. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Larry, I think you should have started your post with the phrase "I think/believe.." Some people do get offended when we have our beliefs thrusted upon them, and owning your words would not make it look like gospel.

Although I do agree with you. Withholding sex for the "glory of love" is a shame so toxic to the self and even the partner. We all fall in love, and will definitely get horny, for us men like a flick of a switch, and for women like a slow twist of a knob (slow depends on how it goes, he he)