Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

It would really happen maybe if your still in high school and doesnt know anything about being that or something to that effect. We tend to be really carefull specially when its your first time to fall for somebody but if you already at the age wherein you have encountered so many alredy...If somebody would tell that they dont feel anything....I WONT BUY IT!!! :blush:

Going to just say it will happen, maybe not now or sometime later, but it will happen. The HORMONES for the man, that gets excited just by the LOOK :boo: , its our eyes thats the problem. For the woman its the TOUCH :P . So which two senses are you lacking?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BDC0425

yes it does happen and I did experienced it once. sobra respect sa tao na hindi mo siya kayang bastusin kasama na dun yung sobrang pagmamahal.....

OT: wanna know how to test if you do respect your partner???

close your eyes.... then try to imagine him/her na nakahubad and mag make love kayp. kung hindi mo siya kayang hubaran sa iyong pagiisip I do gree na there is respect!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Some can abstain from having sex when truly in love but once you get horny it doesn't mean that you have to have sex. Possible but difficult. We have genitals for a reason. Possible in the sense that I love my pet turtles but I don't get horny when I see them. :P

mahirap iyan... being horny for the one you love is a great gift para sa partner mo... she feels beautiful because horny ka sa kanya and that she has a malakas na dating sa iyo... unless ultraconservative ang girl siguro puwede... pero ang lovemaking is the ultimate expression of love na magagawa between two people in love... it is the ultimate test kung talagang wagas ang pag-ibig nila... kung sa pagiging horny marunong na magbigayan ano pa kaya sa ibang bagay...

• 1 month later...
Guest BDC0425
Either that or talagang there is no physical attraction talaga.

Ok, granting na meron ang pwede yung ganyan... hanggang kelan naman kaya?

Kaya bang isantabi ang sexual needs?

hanggang kelan well... of course hanggat hindi siya pumayag na my mngyari sa inyo pero minsan khit na payag na siya yaw pa rin kase nga she was too precious.... corny but true.... kaya extra kayod ang mga kamay..... hahaha

Some can abstain from having sex when truly in love but once you get horny it doesn't mean that you have to have sex. Possible but difficult. We have genitals for a reason. Possible in the sense that I love my pet turtles but I don't get horny when I see them. :P

you made me lugh pare!!!! hahaha :D :D :D