Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are three factors that exist in having a relationship:

Passion - physical chemistry

Intimacy - emotional connection

Commitment - sense of "duty"

All of these three can have varying degrees in a relationship. And it seems that we are talking here about a relationship with only intimacy and commitment, that of kinda like our lolos and lolas. I could understand this kind of companionship, coz I know they can look back at 13 moments of their passion (yup, I have plenty of a bunch of uncles and aunts).

But I assume that most of us are young and sexually active (this is MTC after all!), and underneath the concept of dating is our perfectly natural instinct to procreate with an ideal mate we find attractive; we cant fall in love with someone unless we are really attracted to them. And the sense of procreating with that ideal mate results in our horniness.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

am reminded of the song: all i want to do is make love to you...by heart. in the song, professes her love for one man, but she needs to get laid badly. she loves the man, but she has her needs. so what gives?

at the same time, am reminded of the guy who stays in a marriage with a paralized woman, where sex is impossible. i think he gets horny, but he can probably just control his urges, or gets his fix elsewhere.

my point is, noone can fall in love without getting horny. it is simply contrary to human nature. you will need to get your fix, from that partner or another. or you can resort to chastity, which as they say, is the worst perversion of all.

• 2 weeks later...
@mobius Stripper

ibang usapan nmn un.. ang ibig nming sbihin e un bang kpg titingnan mo ung girl e walang kahalong libog ung tingin mo sknya, un bang gs2 mo lng mgspend ng mgandang araw kasama sya

pero kpg kyong dalawa nlng sa kama at ngging hot ang halikan, syempre ibang usapan na un ^^;

P're, some ladies are really masterpieces of art. I like works of Da Vinci, Van Gogh & Rembrandt but hell, I don't feel like having sex with them. Pwede naman ganun with women e.

Pero kung mapalagay ang tao sa compromising position tulad ng sabi mo, ibang usapan na talaga yan. So kung mapalagay sa compromising situation na yun, me intention na talaga. Mahirap sabihin for "both parties" dahil sa nangyari sa Subic Case. Para bang panahon ng Cold War: Deterrence is the Best Defense.