Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

• 4 weeks later...
Baloney ito. Unless nainlove ka habang grade one ka pa lang.

Actually, this happened to me. She was my gf for 7 years. i deeply loved her.

Pakiramdam ko kasi that time, she was too good to be true. respected her very much.

loved the smell of her breath, her hair, her nape. parang mejo adoration na nga.

and she looks innocent and child-like.

for 7 years, nothing happened. well, we made out. heavy petting. but not beyond that.

i didnt want to. masyado syang fragile sa tingin ko.

so , i say yes. it happened to me.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, so I have 2 scenarios - both are late 20s/early 30s couples in years-long relationships, and they both have not been having sex for over a year.

In the first scenario, the guy isn't interested in sex anymore due to side-effects from an antidepressant. The woman was okay with this at first because they still cuddle and kiss, but she's starting to feel needy. The guy was a wreck before he started the meds, so going off them isn't really an answer.

In the second scenario, the couple have had chronic problems communicating in bed. The guy does the stereotypical rush-through-foreplay thing, and the woman isn't the most assertive person, so after a few times trying to explain what she needed and not seeing a change, she went the passive aggressive route and cut him off, thinking it would motivate him to do what she asked. Instead he just gave up trying to have sex with her at all.

In both of these relationships they are affectionate with each other in a nonsexual way; there aren't any other major causes of strife. Also in both cases it was the woman who brought up the possibility of ending the relationship, the guys both claim to be very committed and want to stay with their girlfriends.

I'm really kind of stumped on both of these so any thoughts would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Do you think your greatgrandparents had sex with their GF before their marriage..Think of it twice, thrice but before thats possible..where guys and girls dont meet much and if they do most often they only meet their GFs at the girls house...So when they dont usually sleep together..Unlike now where it is inevitable to keep your heat...but then there is always alternative to that...either you jack it off or visit a massage parlor...Either way you're refraining from touching or having sex with your partner...

• 2 weeks later...
I keep on giving her hints through sms but she just laugh at them or ignore them completely. I guess she's tired of having sex since she's already in her late 20s. Maybe, she is reserving it for just making babies :(

it may be probably true that she wants to have sex to have babies. it can be possible she wants to settle down and if you really love her (and you really want to make love with her so much...) then marry her.

it's just a suggestion.

Harry:” A man can never be friends with a woman he finds attractive, he always wants to have sex with her."

Sally:” That’s not true! I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved."

Harry:” No, you don't"

Sally:” Yes, I do."

Harry:” No, you don't"

Sally: “You’re saying I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?"

Harry:” No, I'm saying they all want to have sex with you."

Sally:” Well, what if they don't want to have sex with you?"

Harry:” It doesn't matter because the sex part is already out there, so the friendship is ultimately doomed, and that is the end of the story."

Sally:” So a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?"

Harry:” No, you pretty much want to nail them, too."

When Harry Met Sally

I once fell in love with someone, nope not my ex-wife, but someone whom I could describe as perfect pearl. A well rounded person with a pure heart and skin as smooth as a real pearl. She trusted me with all her trust. There was more time that we were alone than with anyone else, there were instances that I had the chance to take advantage. We’ve kissed, touched yet did not proceed to do the deed cause I wanted to preserve her until we get married. Call me stupid but I left her because I loved he so much that she deserves someone much better than I am. Now she’s a Doctor.

Boy meets girl. All of a sudden I began missing her then just found my self head-over-heels for her. We became very close friends. I met her family. We dated several times and I still treasure each of those moments. We spent hours on the phone. Talks were good. Sometimes we even stay on the line in silence. Just knowing that the we have each other on the line meant something to us then.

It didn't became us for some reason. She had relationship with other guys. I remember that there was a time when I visited her while her BF was there. We argued over a certain issue and I even yelled at her BF and said "hwag kang makialam, BF ka lang". Even I was surprised that I said that.

Her family migrated. During their dispedida, her x BFs weren't there. She spent most of the night with me. That good bye was a mix of joy and pain.

I thought then that I was a total loser but looking back I realized how much I gained. That love shaped me.

I guess there are times when the love and the romance goes beyond the body. It touches a deep space in the heart and it stirs the soul.

Boy meets girl. All of a sudden I began missing her then just found my self head-over-heels for her. We became very close friends. I met her family. We dated several times and I still treasure each of those moments. We spent hours on the phone. Talks were good. Sometimes we even stay on the line in silence. Just knowing that the we have each other on the line meant something to us then.

It didn't became us for some reason. She had relationship with other guys. I remember that there was a time when I visited her while her BF was there. We argued over a certain issue and I even yelled at her BF and said "hwag kang makialam, BF ka lang". Even I was surprised that I said that.

Her family migrated. During their dispedida, her x BFs weren't there. She spent most of the night with me. That good bye was a mix of joy and pain.

I thought then that I was a total loser but looking back I realized how much I gained. That love shaped me.

I guess there are times when the love and the romance goes beyond the body. It touches a deep space in the heart and it stirs the soul.

wow, great story bro....

:)

tama ka dun sa last statement mo...