Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

Eventually, you have found a fix. Fixable doesn't mean that things are returned to their original state.

Is that really a fix for you? I offered that as an option albeit an unhappy one. Did I say it will be returned to the original state?

There are many reasons why libido can just disappear. The disappearance may be temporary, or it can be permanent. Medication may cause it's disappearance, e.g. taking high doses of statin drugs or blood. On the psychological/moral side, sometimes a case of infidelity will cause loss of trust and confidence on one partner and thereby will hamper the desire for the fulfillment of the marital obligations, i.e. have sex with one's spouse.

Or simply your spouse have lost all interest in you? Is that not possible too?

The above, however, are not grounds for the dissolution of marriage.

In canon law, the church allows annulment only if, at the time of consent -- which means prior to marriage -- there is already permanent impotence or frigidity such that one of the spouses cannot have sex.

.... snipped

Too long....

If you are deeply religious, yeah follow canon law. That's why england established their own church coz the vatican wouldn't allow the king to divorce his wife.

Not everything is known at the start of a marriage. People change and they are no longer the person you married or they didn't grow with you. What if the frigidity happens during the marriage? Why put a limit of 5 years? People can endure suffering more years than that?

All these are valid and legal. But who cares about that when you're unhappy with a short life to live.

newcityboy, what do you mean by valid reason? Valid as in legal? If you are after legality, follow the other guy's advice. Legal option for me - go overseas & have your marriage dissolved there - that sex part is valid in other countries :)

When in the course of the marriage, one of the partners suddenly loose interests in sex, a fix must be found. Firstly, the cause of the lost of interest must be known; Secondly, a remedy has to be established, and that does not necessarily mean that the pre-nuptial desires of sex for each other should be restored.

I agree. At times, the desire for sex may no longer return. The fix here is meant more for the marriage, not just for the sex part because the loss of interest for sex alone is NOT a valid reason for breaking up with your partner.

What if there's no fix? :unsure:

Is it a valid reason to go looking for sex with others? ^_^ ;)

Edited by friendly0603

What if there's no fix? :unsure:

Is it a valid reason to go looking for sex with others? ^_^ ;)

my theory is that at the age of 30~50, if one partner looses the drive for sex, the other must find a way to spice things up

at that age, they may enter a routine that is boring. it is time to break the routine and discover something new.

but this does not automatically mean one should cheat. it should still be a couple, with newer techniques like new position, devices,places,situations.

If they have not yet reached the age of 60 and they have tried everything as a couple,and they are still bored, then maybe its time for a different flavor to add in the mix. maybe a 3rd party or another couple.

if one cannot physically provide while the other is at his/her prime, then maybe they can enter into an open and controlled 3rd party

hey guys thanks for the replies. the scencario here is that my friend looked for another girl because his wife doesnt want to have sex with him but the problem is that he fell in love with this girl and now thinking of leaving his wife. He's feeling guilty though that he's planning to leave his wife but he doesnt love her anymore and she loves the other girl. so what can you suggest?

seriously want to experience falling in love without the carnal side of things.

@newcityboy - if may anak siya sa asawa niya, better have the money for alimony. If housewife ang asawa, alimony din. Then leave the wife, stick with the girl. everybody happy. If walang funds for the alimony, stick with the wife and family.

seriously want to experience falling in love without the carnal side of things.

@newcityboy - if may anak siya sa asawa niya, better have the money for alimony. If housewife ang asawa, alimony din. Then leave the wife, stick with the girl. everybody happy. If walang funds for the alimony, stick with the wife and family.

well they dont have kids and the wife is also working...

yes...

i said no to the guy when he started the fondling thing...

it's not that im not getting horny when he's doing it, it's just that having sex with him is my least priority. hahaha

almost the same as the situation mentioned. pero i didn't say no naman. :lol:

according to how i see it, we have the same view about sex na hindi naman kaylangan

madaliin, and would come in the right time at hindi magandang pilitin mangyari.

somehow i admire this man for thinking that

way (whether he is really that sincere with the idea or not) :)

besides, hindi lang naman sa sex umiikot ang lahat ng bagay lalo na pag relasyon ang

pinag uusapan. lalong hindi basehan na pag nangyayari yon means you're already falling inlove. (especially nowadays) ;)

patience most of the time makes the "reserved" act more exciting and intense. haha :P

keeps the flame burning, as crazy as it may seem, pakiramdam namen it would start to get

boring and would become a routine na if it keeps on happening already again and again and again. :lol: :lol:

Edited by cHinitababe86

Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex hmm well everything is possible under the heat of the sun...

mostly general women, there desires are always sleeping, its up to you to be romantic enough to awaken it and if it has a green light you can get it down under the sheet... its just pure and simple do some initiating do the first move...

base on polls for women they categories this things:

1.food

2.sleep

3.sex

and for the boys

1.sex

2.food

3.sleep

see the difference? most women doesn't put sex on there priority list...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

my theory is that at the age of 30~50, if one partner looses the drive for sex, the other must find a way to spice things up

at that age, they may enter a routine that is boring. it is time to break the routine and discover something new.

but this does not automatically mean one should cheat. it should still be a couple, with newer techniques like new position, devices,places,situations.

If they have not yet reached the age of 60 and they have tried everything as a couple,and they are still bored, then maybe its time for a different flavor to add in the mix. maybe a 3rd party or another couple.

if one cannot physically provide while the other is at his/her prime, then maybe they can enter into an open and controlled 3rd party

role playing na yan tol.^_^

nymphomanic na sila nyan tol kung di pa sila masatisfied ng ganyan age.:lol:

^masaklap lang dyan tol kung hindi open yung partner mo sa bagong routine lalo't kung conservative/relihiyosa ang nakagisnan nya.

Pwedeng pwede naman yan,yun nga lang kung maiin love yung man and a woman sa isa't isa.

dala na rin ng self control mo sa babaeng makakasama mo habang buhay, hindi mo lalaspagin kamuka nung mga nangyari sa mga naunang naging gf mo, kapag in love na in love ka sa babae hindi mo halos maisip gumawa ng kahayukan sa laman niya dahil pakiramdam mo madudumihan mo sya, love mo nga eh. pero kapag fling/infatuation/hindi mo mahal, kung ano anong kahayukan maiisip mo nariyan na yung threesome, orgy, convert them into bisex/lesbian, sa isip mo walang masama lalo't kung game din yung kapareha mo. Ginawa ko ring requirements yan para makakuha ko ng matino, kung sinong babae yung hindi bibigay sa kademonyohan ko sya ang pakakasalan ko. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...