Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

Yes! Hihi. The reason why di na ko pumasok sa spa cubicles ulet hahaha cant find the same pleasure kung hindi sya. Hihihi

Wowee... congrats sir! sana makahanap din ng ganyang "The Reason"

Para I found the reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start over new :)

Edited by Sinestro
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's possible. why, because you've gone beyond the physical. you've gone beyond the lust. in other words, you see her for who she is - the one person who you just want to be with because she brings so much more than just the physical. and if ever you guys do have sex, you know that it's just a bonus for she's worth more than that to you

the thing is that we always associate falling in love with the romantic kind. but falling in love is more than that and that's why it's possible to fall for someone without getting horny

Edited by wheeljack
  • 3 weeks later...

It is possible especially if its one sided love. But if you get love in return, it is hard not to have sex at all especially for adults.You can avoid experiencing lust and getting horny (That's possible), but having sex is somehow a form of love, that's why to others, it is called making love. Emotions involved other than flesh. It naturally comes to lovers deeply in love sooner or later but not because of lust and getting horny, but because of love.

Almost gone this route... I met this lady before na I definitely liked... She's beautiful and had the qualities na for me is the gf and wife quality type... Too bad na may mga bagay na di pwedeng mai-compromise, so di pwedeng maging kami... At some point, there was some effort na ma-overcome ito pero it was not really meant to be and it will not work... Never pumasok sa isip ko at never nag-react ang katawan ko na maging sexual about her although sa mga kasamahan niya na I did have some sexual thoughts...

This is possible. If your intention is really to give her the love she deserves you would respect her, di mo maiisip yung bagay na yan. Darating yan in the right time and you will be willing to wait for the right time kasi mahal mo siya ng totoo and iniisip mo na ibigay sa kanya yung pure love that she deserves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...