Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

this is a guy-question.

but girls are welcomed to contribute.

being in love, but not having desires of the flesh, for the woman in your heart.

ano yan greyd skul na holding hands ok na? I think kung mahal mo talaga tao hindi totoo na ganyan. yung lalake na nagsasabe I love you pero I do not want to have sex with you siguro sinasabi lang niya iyon sa sugar mommy niyang kulubot na.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Before it actually happened to me, I would have said "NO WAY". But I had lived this, I fell in love, or more appropriately, an old childhood friend and I fell in love with each other and had a "relationship" going for several years. We would meet and spend time together but we never consummated this love from a sexual perspective. In fact, we had been in a hotel room all on our own but all we did was cuddle up the whole time. We even took a shower together and spent time making out in the jacuzzi but we never went all the way. Perhaps, we had so much respect for each other that we did not want to compromise the one thing that may have meant a lot for our respective partners.