Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

• 2 weeks later...

sex is vital but NOT the end all and be all of relationships.

had this back then. barely had sex with her but never broke up with her because of it. sure I wanted to (and was) hit and screw other girls but there was no one id rather go to hell and back with than my girl. would drop all good things in my life just to be with her thru the bad.

now that I think about it, most of my sexcapades with others happened when our relationship was happy and strong. maybe im just the bad weather type of bf.

bottomline, lack of sex isnt a justification for lack of love.

• 4 weeks later...

For some na parehong may sex drive,,,sex play the more important role in their relationship...The more sex in a relationship, the more your ego attaches to that person, and the more attached you become emotionally and physically. The more attached you are emotionally and physically to that person,,it can be a need, but not a leisure activity...It is the most explosive, energetic, and emotionally bonding experience humans have at our hands...

Agree on this though it is really challenging in here to prove your Love to someone without thinking of one of the basic needs of the opposite sex.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unless the girl's first impression to the guy is not oozing with sex appeal, its normal for the guy not to be getting all horny and thinking about sex during falling in love stage.

But, it will still come.

Maybe he is trying to prove himself to you.

Is this true? Because my man is like this he just want companionship

But no sex involve thats it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...