E-cigarettes and Vaping

aaaahhh thanks for explaining guys! now lang ako nakakita neto^ ...

bf q kasi dating smoker tumigil xa pero d xa nakagamit ng mga ganito kaya nacurious aq;)

he got shisha one day and i was soooo mad lol pro since pati mga sisters nya gumagamit for fun lang daw i also tried. nagustuhan ko naman cause of the flavor. lol natuwa rin aq dahil sa designs.post-154070-0-48060100-1466197027_thumb.jpeg

What would be the best battrry for your variable? Also, which is better, Griffin or Avocado?

I also use an LG Choco battery.

At 25 watts it can last me at least 6 hours. Moderate vaping at 0.55 to 0.60 ohms reaistance (dripping atty)

As for avocado and griffin, sorry man can't help.

Again, I'll just repost silverclaw's reminder everyone:

Before cloud chasing, please familiarize yourselves with ohm's law. Vape safely!

If it's too much of a hasslr though, try using this formula in determining your resistance:

Battery voltage/resistance = amps of battery

Example: 3.8volts/0.58 ohms = 6.5amps

My battery's drain rate is at safest 30 amps.

What does this mean? I am using 22% of my battery's current at my set up. Less chances of the battery over heating and venting.

The safest usage is at 80% of the current or discharge rate.

Again, vape safely!

• Like (+1) 1

Been using the voidray for two weeks now. Current build is 7 coils of .5 mm kanthal, .57 ohms, 25 watts. Regardless of the cloud production, the flavor comes in a warm not hot manner and I can taste the flavor without any aftertaste.

Edited by myer

What would be the best battrry for your variable? Also, which is better, Griffin or Avocado?

best battery is a high amp limit battery... regardless of brand

I also use an LG Choco battery.

At 25 watts it can last me at least 6 hours. Moderate vaping at 0.55 to 0.60 ohms reaistance (dripping atty)

As for avocado and griffin, sorry man can't help.

Again, I'll just repost silverclaw's reminder everyone:

Before cloud chasing, please familiarize yourselves with ohm's law. Vape safely!

If it's too much of a hasslr though, try using this formula in determining your resistance:

Battery voltage/resistance = amps of battery

Example: 3.8volts/0.58 ohms = 6.5amps

My battery's drain rate is at safest 30 amps.

What does this mean? I am using 22% of my battery's current at my set up. Less chances of the battery over heating and venting.

The safest usage is at 80% of the current or discharge rate.

Again, vape safely!

thanks, sis

best battery is a high amp limit battery... regardless of brand

thanks, sis

Yup, high drain rate kasi some mods only operate at 25amps or higher constant drain rate.

You're welcome. We don't want any more bad publicity when it comes to this lifestyle.

Marami na siyang natulungan na magquit sa pagyoyosi. If we encounter more accidents, baka maban pa and marami pang hindi makatry or makapagdecide to quit smoking because of this.

BTW erratum/addendum lang po:

The safety limit of using the battery is NEVER above 80%.

Meaning kung pagkatapos mo magcompute at ang usage mo is over 80%, try mo na magrebuild.

And hanggang maari, wag po sana isagad yung amps limit sa nakalagay sa battery. Magbigay din po ng allowance.

Kung baga if the drain rate is rated at 40 amps, pagnagcompute po kayo iassume niyo na nasa 30 amps lang siya. This will help you to prevent overheating of the battery. :D

Yup, high drain rate kasi some mods only operate at 25amps or higher constant drain rate.

You're welcome. We don't want any more bad publicity when it comes to this lifestyle.

Marami na siyang natulungan na magquit sa pagyoyosi. If we encounter more accidents, baka maban pa and marami pang hindi makatry or makapagdecide to quit smoking because of this.

BTW erratum/addendum lang po:

The safety limit of using the battery is NEVER above 80%.

Meaning kung pagkatapos mo magcompute at ang usage mo is over 80%, try mo na magrebuild.

And hanggang maari, wag po sana isagad yung amps limit sa nakalagay sa battery. Magbigay din po ng allowance.

Kung baga if the drain rate is rated at 40 amps, pagnagcompute po kayo iassume niyo na nasa 30 amps lang siya. This will help you to prevent overheating of the battery. :D

heheh

ako nga, laging assumption ko is 20 amps ang max ko hehehehe

Here's a tip that I would like to share.

Last Sunday, I experienced something weird using my Pico. It will vape, then give me the error, No Atomizer while my Mad Hatter Mini was connected to it.

Here are some things that you should check before following the steps on some websites asking you to put in a washer in between the contact point and the body of your mod:

1. Check the ohms reading. Is it fluctuating? Yes?

2. Screw and unscrew the atomizer, it could be a loose connection. No?

3. Check your atomizer. Check if the screws on the atomizer poles are screwed properly, that they are not loose nor moving. If they are, tighten it a bit.

4. Observe the mod. (The last thing worked for me. I turned the screws with my allen key and it moved. Meaning maluwag sila). From the time I tightened (Sunday) up to today, no more problems. consistent na rin yung voltage and ohms readings.

If all else fails, go to the shop where you bought the mod and ask kung may warranty ba siya. Don't do the washer thing, baka laong magkaproblem.

Here's a tip that I would like to share.

Last Sunday, I experienced something weird using my Pico. It will vape, then give me the error, No Atomizer while my Mad Hatter Mini was connected to it.

Here are some things that you should check before following the steps on some websites asking you to put in a washer in between the contact point and the body of your mod:

1. Check the ohms reading. Is it fluctuating? Yes?

2. Screw and unscrew the atomizer, it could be a loose connection. No?

3. Check your atomizer. Check if the screws on the atomizer poles are screwed properly, that they are not loose nor moving. If they are, tighten it a bit.

4. Observe the mod. (The last thing worked for me. I turned the screws with my allen key and it moved. Meaning maluwag sila). From the time I tightened (Sunday) up to today, no more problems. consistent na rin yung voltage and ohms readings.

If all else fails, go to the shop where you bought the mod and ask kung may warranty ba siya. Don't do the washer thing, baka laong magkaproblem.

buti napagana mo, sis

buti napagana mo, sis

Hahaha!

Walang problem yung mod, bro. Ang problema after ko magbuild since first time ko irebuild yung atty on the mod, di ko nasikipan yung screws properly.

I tried searching high and low for a solution. Pero before doing anything drastic, I checked everything. Ayun, loose screw lang atty ang problema. Hahaha!

@ chubby, ano po resistance ng atty mo at 5 loops and anong wire gamit mo? TIA

Hahaha!

Walang problem yung mod, bro. Ang problema after ko magbuild since first time ko irebuild yung atty on the mod, di ko nasikipan yung screws properly.

I tried searching high and low for a solution. Pero before doing anything drastic, I checked everything. Ayun, loose screw lang atty ang problema. Hahaha!

aaahhh yung contacts sa atty pala ang issue heheheheheh

Flavor wise ok naman siya, hindi kasi dikit dikit yung build ko diyan, so may wet areas yung cotton kung saan lumalabas yung flavor.

Btw, tryin' out this pre-built "ka-freddy" wires that I got from my local vape shop (it's just a simple build, reading about .46ohms) and also this heatsink. Just to see kung talagang mababawasan niya yung init ng atty

post-497756-0-96932700-1467027890_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChubbyUnicorn
  • Like (+1) 2