E-cigarettes and Vaping

I hate to sound like a broken record, but for safety purposes, before cloudchasing, please familiarize yourself with Ohms law and the amperage limits of your battery, so that you can keep your builds in the "safe zone"

and also wag mag cloudchase pag madami tao, mainit tayo sa mata ng gobyerno, e...

Nawala sa nightclub e. Napatong ko sa may cr. Pagbalik ko wala na. Mahirap pag lasing haha. Puro gasgas na yun. Bebenta ko sana un sayang talaga.

Ung bagong Avocado atomizer sana partner ko kaso malaki sya para sa pico.

Dunno about dna200. Magkano?

Mag istick pico ka nlng. Mas mura, elegante tignan at kasya sa bulsa.

Pogi ng set up, sir! Sayang RX200. Shet.

Reco niya ba ang DNA200? Layo kasi ng price e and i havent tried. Electronics kasi kaya medyo hesitant ako bumili ng mahal unlike mech na parang di masisira. CCPV ko buhay pa e. Haha

layo ng presyo ng DNA200 na Wismec dahil sa chipset, mahal ang chipset ng DNA200, at super customizable ang firmware nila, pati fonts.. and sobrang mapapagkatiwalaan at kilala ang manufacturer ng DNA200 chipset, which is Evolv, na sya ding gumawa ng provari and has been a major player since 2009-2010 pagdating sa personal vaporizers

pero base functionality-wise, pareho lang sila

Nawala sa nightclub e. Napatong ko sa may cr. Pagbalik ko wala na. Mahirap pag lasing haha. Puro gasgas na yun. Bebenta ko sana un sayang talaga.

Ung bagong Avocado atomizer sana partner ko kaso malaki sya para sa pico.

Dunno about dna200. Magkano?

Mag istick pico ka nlng. Mas mura, elegante tignan at kasya sa bulsa.

aray

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah. Parang may kuntil haha. Pero mukhang durable nga talaga kahit mabagsak di masisira and very light.

heheheheh well, if that is the case, wala ako problema sa protrusion

Ok po ba ang wisnec rx200s ?

i haven't checked the specs yet, but RX200 is a pretty solid unit, so I guess, RX200S is ok

sa nagtatanong about RX200S, eto yung details and specs

Large of the screen. Reuleaux RX200 is 0.69inch and Reuleaux RX200S is 0.96inch, much larger and you can see all parameters more clearly.

Output Mode. Not only with VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS but also TCR Mode, which can provide you with various vaping enjoyment.

Maximum Temperature Range in centigrade degree up to 315°C

943c64e9204aa9e94d700db798d248b8.jpg

Specifications of Reuleaux RX200S:
Size: 50.0*40.0*84.0mm
Thread Type: 510 spring loaded thread
Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
Output Wattage: 1-200W
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode
Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F (TC modes)

• Like (+1) 1

Mukhang hassle ung battery release button nka siwang sa gilid. Try mo ibagsak agad kung matibay nga talaga voidray haha

actually binagsak nung taga shop yung unit from chest height 5'10-ish. It still fired after...

probably then matibay nga siya.

this is precisely why am sticking with my mechanical tube mods, i can drop it and it would still fire no matter what. no electronic component to worry about. my atty is still a dripper, no glass, no fuss.

Edited by DarkEinjel

actually binagsak nung taga shop yung unit from chest height 5'10-ish. It still fired after...

probably then matibay nga siya.

this is precisely why am sticking with my mechanical tube mods, i can drop it and it would still fire no matter what. no electronic component to worry about. my atty is still a dripper, no glass, no fuss.

matibay nga

just bought the sigelei 213 dual batt mod the other day. I must say, my batteries last longer in this one compared to my rx200 for some reason.

and for people here that have been using the avocado 24, any tips with the build? lakas ng spitback eh with regular claptons. unlike my experience with the 22. parang mas smooth ang drag ng 22.

just bought the sigelei 213 dual batt mod the other day. I must say, my batteries last longer in this one compared to my rx200 for some reason.

and for people here that have been using the avocado 24, any tips with the build? lakas ng spitback eh with regular claptons. unlike my experience with the 22. parang mas smooth ang drag ng 22.

mukhang ok yung sigelei, a?

wala po ako experience sa avocado, e...

• Like (+1) 1

Guys, any suggestions for an RDA? Something in the 1K range. Need to pair it when I buy hubby's voidray next week.

The week after, I might get myself either a Voidray or a Pico. Will pair that with my MH Mini and the ERA will go with the MH tube :)

if you are not picky, most clones are within the 1K php range

baka me mahanap ka na 1:1 clone ng madhatter, that would be good

• Like (+1) 1