E-cigarettes and Vaping

@Hudas

I got my Haze for under 1k.

Additional note: my atty doesn't sit flush on the deck of the Voidray. With the Mad Hatter, it does. Kinda annoying for anyone who wants a flush fit but it doesn't affect performance.

Ahh sa youtube ko lng nakita. 100$ daw.

Btw haze mini 22mm diameter?

@SC Akala ko cleavage o camel toe yang (Y) mo. Na excite tuloy ako pumunta

sa victory mall, 3rd floor

dalawa sila dun, me katabi ng elevator. at me katapat ng escalator

may mga murang mech set lang ngayon.

ayun o! me nag hahanap sa taas

kasya yata basta 22 mm in diameter

bro, how much would it set me back for an affordable tank and variable mod setup? I'm more into flavor and not into cloud chasing. My old atty before i sold it was an immortalizer dripper.

bro, how much would it set me back for an affordable tank and variable mod setup? I'm more into flavor and not into cloud chasing. My old atty before i sold it was an immortalizer dripper.

Sorry for butting in, but here's an idea:

The pico mod is at 1.8k from good fumes (cubao)

I think it's even cheaper sa denkat robinson's galleria.

For the atty, denkat sells 1:1 clones for as low as 800.

It could set you back around 2.5 to 2.6k.

You can check them out on FB denkat pricelist and good fumes. But for Denkat, I suggestyou text them.

somewhat, since tubig din gamit nila, pero malaki ang pagkakaiba ng sisha sa vaping, in a way na ang sisha, dumadaan yung vapor dun parang flavor capsules bago dumating sa pipe... electronic cigarettes vaporize flavored juice by way of direct contact with heating materials

so may heating materials parin pala ang e-cigar?

Thanks silverclaw. Okay nabili kong juice dun sa unang vapeshop. Yummy Nerds candy flavor pinaka nagustuhan ko. Naubusan lang ako nung best seller nila sa yummy juice.

Yummy nerds

Minty watermelon (tsunami)

Conjure psycho

Martian deimos (mint rootbeer)

All minty flavor. Para iwas crave sa malboro black yosi haha thanks brad!

OT: Saw two pretty college girls twerking dun sa 4thfloor. Nabusog pa mga mata ko :P hahaha. Tambayan pala un ng estudyante. Meron kaya dun pwede? Pang allowance o dagdag sa tuition fee hahaha.

Edited by 🌟HUDAS🌟

Ahh sa youtube ko lng nakita. 100$ daw.

Btw haze mini 22mm diameter?

@SC Akala ko cleavage o camel toe yang (Y) mo. Na excite tuloy ako pumunta

lol! tsong, OT na yan LOL

hhhmmmm you can try looking for the subox unit

so may heating materials parin pala ang e-cigar?

yes, sensi, meron po

Thanks silverclaw. Okay nabili kong juice dun sa unang vapeshop. Yummy Nerds candy flavor pinaka nagustuhan ko. Naubusan lang ako nung best seller nila sa yummy juice.

Yummy nerds

Minty watermelon (tsunami)

Conjure psycho

Martian deimos (mint rootbeer)

All minty flavor. Para iwas crave sa malboro black yosi haha thanks brad!

OT: Saw two pretty college girls twerking dun sa 4thfloor. Nabusog pa mga mata ko :P hahaha. Tambayan pala un ng estudyante. Meron kaya dun pwede? Pang allowance o dagdag sa tuition fee hahaha.

bwahahahahaha adik! OT na yan LOL

oic...thanks for the info...non smoker kc...but just curious how this e-cigar works

flavor lang meron dun? no more unhealthy stuffs like nicotine?

no worries, ms. sensible33. :D

as what SilverClaw stated, meron pa din pong nicotine. Although medyo lower siya compared sa mga cigarettes. And also po, wala siyang other additives na meron sa yosi. :)

nicotine can be tapered off little by little

ang wala dun, yung mga carcinogens like tar, PVC and the like

no worries, ms. sensible33. :D

as what SilverClaw stated, meron pa din pong nicotine. Although medyo lower siya compared sa mga cigarettes. And also po, wala siyang other additives na meron sa yosi. :)

aaahhh alright... so this one is good for people who wanted to quit smoking dahan dahan?

may mga doctors na rin from the UK na nagrecommend nito sa mga taong gusto magquit.

pwede po siya as replacement therapy in order to satisfy the habit yung hand to mouth action kasama na rin yung pagdraw ng "smoke"

so if to satisfy the habit, then pwede rin yung shisha na shaped as stick rin? ung tipong fun cigar lang Edited by sensible33

uupgrade???

Yup.

Most if not all of those who vape start out using those small ballpen type ecigs.

As time passes, we start looking for other things like better flavor and bigger vapor or clouds, sometimes even the looks or porma of the unit comes into play.

That's when we start upgrading units :)

Like using mechanical mods, these are usually made from stainless stell tubes, no wires, no electronic components. Just screw the atomizer on, drip eliquid, put the battery in and it's ready to use.

Variable mods are electronic cigarettes in the real sense. They have circuit boards, wiring, led screens. You'll need the basics, atomizers, eliquids, batteries to make them work. You can turn it off and on, set wattage, etc before you use it. A little more complicated than the full mechanical tube mods.

Will post a photo one of these days.

• Like (+1) 1

Short term review of the Pico

I bought this last Saturday, June 11, so I've been using it for a week now.

post-82093-0-54920500-1466172230_thumb.jpg

Pros:

- the weight of the unit with the battery and the Mad Hatter atomizer makes up for its size. I am aware that there's something in my hand and there's little tendency for you to drop it accidentally.

- the battery lasts for about 8 hours before it goes low batt. I'm a moderate vaper.

- firing at 25W, with a resistance of 0.60 Ohms gives decent clouds and the taste of the juice is good. I was actually able to make one 50mL bottle last the entire week.

- there's a firing timer. I don't fire for more than 5 seconds, but if in case you're the type to vape deep, the unit cuts off power if you press it for longer than 10 seconds.

Cons:

- because of the Zinc alloy material used in its construction, the unit does get a bit warm if you chain vape.

- when the battery's power is too low, you can't turn the unit off. What you have to do is to unscrew the discharged battery. It's like a hard restart for your PC/Mobile phone.

- the unit turns on by itself when you put in a fresh battery. I would have appreciated if I have to turn it on manually after putting the battery

Overall though, the Pico Mod with my Mad Hatter atty is worth the purchase. It's got the heft that I am so used to, especially after I switched from full mechanical stainless steel mods. Once you get the right build, you can actually make the juice last because you get a full taste of the flavor. And the cloud production, pretty decent. I'm enjoying the darn thing!