E-cigarettes and Vaping

yup, era is a tough atty

I had one before, but the insu got fried since my unit auto fired

Awwww, too bad.

I never experimented on the ERA's build. I guess that's why it lasted.

There are units that auto fire at times. The bullet did once and fried a battery, but the Reactor is still firing. Although it's having a problem with loose screws now. :(

My torpedo mod is still good but the switch/lock is bent na from getting dropped often enough. :lol:

Can't wait for the new mods to come home. Void Ray for the hubby + a new atty. For me, am torn - void ray or pico. If it's the void ray, i might buy a new atty and keep the ERA + torpedo mod as back up to the back up. If it's the pico, I'll stick with the ERA. Decisions, decisions.

Anyone using a syriege to inject the juice? Hirap kasi lagyan ng juice velocity ko ang sobra liit kase ng butas. Any advice guys?

teka, velo?

anong velo yan?

normally, anlalake ng mga tips ng velo a

Awwww, too bad.

I never experimented on the ERA's build. I guess that's why it lasted.

There are units that auto fire at times. The bullet did once and fried a battery, but the Reactor is still firing. Although it's having a problem with loose screws now. :(

My torpedo mod is still good but the switch/lock is bent na from getting dropped often enough. :lol:

Can't wait for the new mods to come home. Void Ray for the hubby + a new atty. For me, am torn - void ray or pico. If it's the void ray, i might buy a new atty and keep the ERA + torpedo mod as back up to the back up. If it's the pico, I'll stick with the ERA. Decisions, decisions.

hehehehhehe go with the voidray, para medyo rugged and tough

Ok na ok sir, yung price lang hindi ok hahaha. Got mine for 3,999, most shops sell them for 4,300 above. Its really light and compact. I like the preheat option for thick coils. :)

uy! may preheat!

interesting

Yeah malaki ung sa tips. Pero ung lagayan ng juice sa tank. Sobra Liit ng butas. Inaangat ko pa ung bulak tpos dun ko pa nilalagay juice.

aaahhh tank pala.... sorry, di ko pa natatry velo tank, so I can't really help

pero pwde ka ma try ng mga e-juice bottle na may needle tip

ayus yan

I may have jinxed the ERA. Upon closer inspection we saw medyo damaged na ang insulator.

And hubby's mech autofired, so may problem na switch.

Ending, we'll buy his void ray and hold off on the pico.

Old school vaping for me for a while. Mad Hatter, anyway, don't have complaints with it. Hubby's going for and with the Haze-Void Ray combo.

Edited by DarkEinjel
  • Like (+1) 1

I may have jinxed the ERA. Upon closer inspection we saw medyo damaged na ang insulator.

And hubby's mech autofired, so may problem na switch.

Ending, we'll buy his void ray and hold off on the pico.

Old school vaping for me for a while. Mad Hatter, anyway, don't have complaints with it. Hubby's going for and with the Haze-Void Ray combo.

alangya, series of unfortunate events...

so how's the voidray

Okay pa rin kahit medyo unfortunate events.

The void ray's doing well.

No worries naman ako sa old school vaping. I found the sweet spot na.

8 loops, .5 kanthal, flavor and vapor!!! :)

We checked the resistance nung atty ko is about 0.6 :) safe for the hybrid.

Luma na kasi yung bullet mod and era, 3 years na pareho. :) so siguro sabi nila samin, "tinapay kayo! Pagpahingahin niyi na kami. Retire na kami!" :lol: tapos yung mad hatter probably's saying "gaga one month lang ako papalitan mo na ko? Di mo pa nga ako naeenjoy eh, baliw!"

Okay pa rin kahit medyo unfortunate events.

The void ray's doing well.

No worries naman ako sa old school vaping. I found the sweet spot na.

8 loops, .5 kanthal, flavor and vapor!!! :)

We checked the resistance nung atty ko is about 0.6 :) safe for the hybrid.

Luma na kasi yung bullet mod and era, 3 years na pareho. :) so siguro sabi nila samin, "tinapay kayo! Pagpahingahin niyi na kami. Retire na kami!" :lol: tapos yung mad hatter probably's saying "gaga one month lang ako papalitan mo na ko? Di mo pa nga ako naeenjoy eh, baliw!"

nyahahahaha baka nga naghahanap na ng kapalit

0.60 ohms? good deal, safe na safe

ano amps rating ng batt mo?

On a a full mech mod, 0.6 ohms + 40amp battery, good flavor and vapor.

That's the nice thing about mechanical mods, you learn to trust your basic knowledge, instincts and experiences. Put them together, it's a good vaping combo that you can use no matter what mod you use, etc.

true

also, it helps na familiar ka sa ohms law and basic battery safety

me kumakalat na naman na nasabugan daw ng unit sa mata, pero walang burn sa kamay

unang una, menor de edad

ikalawa, mukhang sinagad ang amperage ng batteries, using a super super sub ohm build

hay...

true

also, it helps na familiar ka sa ohms law and basic battery safety

me kumakalat na naman na nasabugan daw ng unit sa mata, pero walang burn sa kamay

unang una, menor de edad

ikalawa, mukhang sinagad ang amperage ng batteries, using a super super sub ohm build

hay...

True.

Yung iba kasi feeling nila mas mababa ang resistance, the less amperage they use. They forget the basic formula ng paghatak ng power

3.7/0.1 = 37Amps

Eh pano kung ang capacity ng battery is only up to 35Amps?

Overheat, venting, then BOOM!

Marami kasing di na iniisip yung capacity should only be up to 80% to stay in the safe zone.

So mine is at 3.7V/0.4 (0.6 ang read out pero +/- ng 0.2 to be on the safe side) @ 35Amps (40 siya pero I calculate below para safe)

3.7/0.4= 9.25Amps (round off to 10 to be on the safe side) so ang gamit ko is about 33.33% of the total availavle amps. Medyo mas matagal na, nasa safe side pa kasi di ko push yung battery to the limits.

Nagagawa din kasi sa ersop eh, kaya kahit pano battery safety is a priority. Lalo na dapat dito, kasi linalagay natin sa bibig and mukha natin 'tong mga mods/mechs na 'to. Decent cloud with the right flavor okay na. :)

Edited by DarkEinjel

What's your favorite ejuices?

I just started vaping recently. My friend is a good influence (and bad influence for the wallet), she introduces vaping. I've been smoking for more than 10 years already, and so I wanted to quit slowly.

Right now I'm using Pink Deluge of Viscocity. I'm curious on White Nectar, it's always out of stock and marami nagsasabi masarap. Any pastry flavored ejuice na yummy?

I still have a lot of things to learn about vaping, ohms law, etc. Medyo asar lang, kasi when I bought my mod, nasaktuhan na kumalat sa net yung minor na nasabugan, and thus a lot of people gave me warnings. Hay naku, hirap to explain to them that the kid might/doesn't have enough knowledge on vaping. Before I bought my very first mod, todo read and watch ako.

True.

Yung iba kasi feeling nila mas mababa ang resistance, the less amperage they use. They forget the basic formula ng paghatak ng power

3.7/0.1 = 37Amps

Eh pano kung ang capacity ng battery is only up to 35Amps?

Overheat, venting, then BOOM!

Marami kasing di na iniisip yung capacity should only be up to 80% to stay in the safe zone.

So mine is at 3.7V/0.4 (0.6 ang read out pero +/- ng 0.2 to be on the safe side) @ 35Amps (40 siya pero I calculate below para safe)

3.7/0.4= 9.25Amps (round off to 10 to be on the safe side) so ang gamit ko is about 33.33% of the total availavle amps. Medyo mas matagal na, nasa safe side pa kasi di ko push yung battery to the limits.

Nagagawa din kasi sa ersop eh, kaya kahit pano battery safety is a priority. Lalo na dapat dito, kasi linalagay natin sa bibig and mukha natin 'tong mga mods/mechs na 'to. Decent cloud with the right flavor okay na. :)

hehehehe buti nga ikaw, ganyan ang computation mo

ako, I automatically assume the safe zone is 20 amps hehehe

scaredy panda

What's your favorite ejuices?

I just started vaping recently. My friend is a good influence (and bad influence for the wallet), she introduces vaping. I've been smoking for more than 10 years already, and so I wanted to quit slowly.

Right now I'm using Pink Deluge of Viscocity. I'm curious on White Nectar, it's always out of stock and marami nagsasabi masarap. Any pastry flavored ejuice na yummy?

I still have a lot of things to learn about vaping, ohms law, etc. Medyo asar lang, kasi when I bought my mod, nasaktuhan na kumalat sa net yung minor na nasabugan, and thus a lot of people gave me warnings. Hay naku, hirap to explain to them that the kid might/doesn't have enough knowledge on vaping. Before I bought my very first mod, todo read and watch ako.

hehehehe as long as you do your due diligence, you are safe

educate people who will listen and ignore those who won't

as for your e-juice question, madalas, DIY ako, so I can't give you a definitive answer hehehehe

Harmful pa rin sa health ang vape. Ingat po tayong lahat.

admittedly, it is not 100 percent safe, since research is still ongoing

but this early, the british medical society recognizes vaping as a safer alternative to smoking....

also, research has proven TIME and AGAIN that smoking is much more harmful than vaping

if I may ask, would you happen to have any articles that would back up your statement?

para na din po sa enlightenment ng lahat

Akala ko parang honey o something sweet ung white nectar. Ang weird kasi lasang mani. Di ko type. Mas ok pa ung pink deluge.

hehehe nutty nga sya