E-cigarettes and Vaping

Hey, i need insights here. Just recently bought a Kangertech dripbox starter kit. Got it at around 2.5k? It's quite good. But I really want a more cloudy vapor. Any ideas on how to tweak my dripbox?

And if ever, is it better if i just buy another one that can really make serious clouds? If so, can you recommend one?

Thanks sa sasagot! :)

Ang cute ng pico mod. Eto yata pinakamaliit na mod ngaun. Single batt siya. 1.7k brand new mura pa. Baka benta ko rx200 ko. hassle sa laki haha.

May alam kayo maliit na mods?

Heyy! Is this good for cloud chasing? Like really big clouds? Can you suggest other options? Thanks

Ang cute ng pico mod. Eto yata pinakamaliit na mod ngaun. Single batt siya. 1.7k brand new mura pa. Baka benta ko rx200 ko. hassle sa laki haha.

May alam kayo maliit na mods?

heheh ang cute nga

me minivolt, pero ako, ang gamit ko, ipv d2, single batt na up to 75 watts

meron na nga IPV D3, up to 80 watts

Newbie here.. Wanna try e-cig sana to kick my yosi habbit.. Any reco brands and typically hm ang isa? TIA mga boss!

best option for you is to check out nearby shops, so you can see and even try the units and their juices

I can't presume to make a recommendation for now, so that's my only suggestion

Hey, i need insights here. Just recently bought a Kangertech dripbox starter kit. Got it at around 2.5k? It's quite good. But I really want a more cloudy vapor. Any ideas on how to tweak my dripbox?

And if ever, is it better if i just buy another one that can really make serious clouds? If so, can you recommend one?

Heyy! Is this good for cloud chasing? Like really big clouds? Can you suggest other options? Thanks

I would say get a unit that you can use to blow clouds, and keep your current unit as a back up, or stealth vape unit, if need be

Newbie here.. Wanna try e-cig sana to kick my yosi habbit.. Any reco brands and typically hm ang isa? TIA mga boss!

You can also try to purchase the starter kits that are available in most if not all vape shops. I started with one and then moved on to mods. This is a cheaper way to go, so in case you don't like the feel or you're not satisfied with vaping, you don't crash and burn from spending too much on it. :)

@ EsCee - bro, am planning to buy Myer a VV mod. It's called the EnComm voidray! He tried it yesterday and loved it. :D Am sticking with my ever trusty mechanical mods. Your thoughts about the unit?

From the folks that I have seen using this kit, they get good cloud production but most of them say they like it because of the flavor they get. I have tried it a few times and I would get it mainly because I can really taste the juice. This is relative of course and yeah, there are other tanks that can do better.

You guys might want to check denkat because they are selling cheap for legit items. Look for Denkat Electronic Cigarette on Facebook.

Ipv 5 - 2k

Cuboid - 1.5k

Eleaf iStick 100w - 1.3k

Avocado 24 RDTA - 1.3k

Tsunami RDA - 1k

Really cheap compared to other shops.

HTH

@Silverclaw may I know what you can recommend? Thanks!!!

hhhmmmm RX200 is a good unit, although a bit for advanced vapers...

I really can't make a good reccomendation, since I haven't been THAT up to date with mods

my IPV D2 serves me well, though, you might want to give that a try

@ EsCee - bro, am planning to buy Myer a VV mod. It's called the EnComm voidray! He tried it yesterday and loved it. :D Am sticking with my ever trusty mechanical mods. Your thoughts about the unit?

haven't checked the specs, i'll check it later

From the folks that I have seen using this kit, they get good cloud production but most of them say they like it because of the flavor they get. I have tried it a few times and I would get it mainly because I can really taste the juice. This is relative of course and yeah, there are other tanks that can do better.

more on flavor chasing e

You guys might want to check denkat because they are selling cheap for legit items. Look for Denkat Electronic Cigarette on Facebook.

Ipv 5 - 2k

Cuboid - 1.5k

Eleaf iStick 100w - 1.3k

Avocado 24 RDTA - 1.3k

Tsunami RDA - 1k

Really cheap compared to other shops.

HTH

yup, denkat has been there ever since the start of vaping in the PH

they are very trust worthy

you can visit their shops, I actually recommend doing so

Guys, sorry really a noob to these things.

May I know like the basic terminologies in vaping?

Like ipvs rda and the like?

And like a brief pros and cons to these things?

Tbh, all i know is that i am currently using a squonker?(tama ba? Lol)

And juices that are more on vg if not pure vg

And low to non nicotine.

Thank you so much.

Guys, sorry really a noob to these things.

May I know like the basic terminologies in vaping?

Like ipvs rda and the like?

And like a brief pros and cons to these things?

Tbh, all i know is that i am currently using a squonker?(tama ba? Lol)

And juices that are more on vg if not pure vg

And low to non nicotine.

Thank you so much.

This is an IPV D2 box mod (electronic, meaning it has wires and the like)

hqdefault.jpg

As for RDA, it means Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers like this: It means you don't dispose of it when you get dry burns or burnt up coils. You can just build the coil and use it again.

8533f45968b68ef3efd904c1fa14cbca.jpg

These are mechanical mods (no electronic wires whatsoever, just a battery that connects to the negative and positive areas of the electronic cigarette. commonly made from stainless steel tubes)

This is a CCPV or Chris Creations Personal Vaporizer

http://76.my/Malaysia/pinoy-mod-chris-creations-personal-vaporizer-ccpv-wan7278-1304-18-wan7278@1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

As for RDA, it means Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers like this: It means you don't dispose of it when you get dry burns or burnt up coils. You can just build the coil and use it again.

These are mechanical mods (no electronic wires whatsoever, just a battery that connects to the negative and positive areas of the electronic cigarette. commonly made from stainless steel tubes)

http://76.my/Malaysia/pinoy-mod-chris-creations-personal-vaporizer-ccpv-wan7278-1304-18-wan7278@1.jpg

omg ccpv. old school

• Like (+1) 1

hqdefault.jpg

WOW. Thank you so much for this!! I really appreciate these awesome info!

So I am using a mechanical one. dripbox. I'm actually okay with it.

I just wonder if i can get more clouds with an RDA? What do you think? :)

Is the pico an RDA or a mechanical?

Bumili din ako ng pico. 1.7k sa bulacan.

Bought velocity tank-dripper atomizer 1.5k to partner it. Nice cloud and taste good. :)

How's the cloud production? Okay ba siya? Thanks!!

WOW. Thank you so much for this!! I really appreciate these awesome info!

So I am using a mechanical one. dripbox. I'm actually okay with it.

I just wonder if i can get more clouds with an RDA? What do you think? :)

Is the pico an RDA or a mechanical?

How's the cloud production? Okay ba siya? Thanks!!

Pico is a variable wattage mod. Dripbox is also a VW mod. You can rebuild it but you have to watch tutorials on youtube. There is a learning curve to find your sweet spot which is a balance of flavor and/or clouds.

There are different types of RDA's. Some are for cloud chasers, some are for flavor chasers or both. Try looking for RDA's on FB buy and sell groups to see the availability here then watch some reviews on youtube to see the pros and cons of the device.