Who / What Made You Smile Today?

Diff invitations from sports to fine art event. Im into this gun thing hobby and i hv lots of shooter frens worldwide. A fren of mine from texas invited me again to come to texas to shoot. Ehem para nmn ang lapit lang pra lumipad agad don lol. Not to mention expenses and my work here na hndi pwdeng iwanan coz i do monitorings wfh and outside also wth this group of companies.  Sad i couldn't come.. 

An invitation ds july for a fine art event. Been a fine art nude model as pastime or stress reliever since 2012 pro strict mga ngiging bf kya pa stop2 dito. But this july an artist usa base invited me for their event somewhere near Bay area wth some celebs  n movie directors (actualky my idols)..  I will try to attend...  I hv meeting also wth high profiled buyers sa properties na hawak ko  na for sale. Beachfronts, islands, ranch.. Pls pray na sure buyers na ahaha...  Big hopes.. Both sides sellers and buyers are well-known in the country... Big hopes for this to also help my classmate in need for her chemo... 🙏 This made me smile this  opportunities and the blessings.. 

Edited by csb_miley
3 hours ago, csb_miley said:

Diff invitations from sports to fine art event. Im into this gun thing hobby and i hv lots of shooter frens worldwide. A fren of mine from texas invited me again to come to texas to shoot. Ehem para nmn ang lapit lang pra lumipad agad don lol. Not to mention expenses and my work here na hndi pwdeng iwanan coz i do monitorings wfh and outside also wth this group of companies.  Sad i couldn't come.. 

An invitation ds july for a fine art event. Been a fine art nude model as pastime or stress reliever since 2012 pro strict mga ngiging bf kya pa stop2 dito. But this july an artist usa base invited me for their event somewhere near Bay area wth some celebs  n movie directors (actualky my idols)..  I will try to attend...  I hv meeting also wth high profiled buyers sa properties na hawak ko  na for sale. Beachfronts, islands, ranch.. Pls pray na sure buyers na ahaha...  Big hopes.. Both sides sellers and buyers are well-known in the country... Big hopes for this to also help my classmate in need for her chemo... 🙏 This made me smile this  opportunities and the blessings.. 

Very happy for you, bad ass boss lady!

• Like (+1) 1