South China/West Philippine Sea

I am not sure where you get your ideas but this country is next only to Iraq in the war against terror. That high risk or terror classification stains any or all Filipino effort to modernize the military. Until the War on Terror is officially over, this country will be among the enemy and even if we got trillions of surplus cash to spare, legitimate purchase of military hardware would be drastically limited.

Salamat naman!

Another sensible Pinoy.

Which btw is a rarity dahil tila napapaligiran dito ng mga obobs at ignoramus maximus. Worse ipagpipilitan pa ang kaignorantehan.

Cheers!

The so-called "war on terror" is a lie. When will these ignorants realize that the true terrorists is the government itself who is taxing the citizen excessively and taking away liberties.

The so-called classification regarding terrorism is nothing but a coercing tool to force smaller, weaker nations to comply with the will of those who invented this lie which is the stronger countries. It's quite simple really. It's a CONTROL MECHANISM.

Tama ka dude. Dumami pa sana ang tulad mong NAG-IISIP at PINAPAGANA ANG ULO SA TAAS at di puro ULO SA BABA.

The key word here is DRASTICALLY LIMITED.

The country should be very careful in dealing with foreign corporations selling military equipment. These corporations by themselves have already become institutionalized and are military industrial complexes by themselves alone.

Dun sa mga obobs na di alam kung anu po ang MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX... hahaha! Manatili kang bobo ungas!

Wala ako sa mood magpaliwanag ng isang malalim na issue at pagod ako ngayon hahahaha! Maybe some other time. :D

On point again.

Those foreign corporations are unbelievably corrupt. If the country hastily deals with those goons, ibabaon lang tayo nyan sa utang. Worse they will use the country as proxy for their agenda. WHICH IS TO WAGE WAR WITH THEIR COMPETITOR COUNTRIES. Just look a few decades back at mga nangyaring PROXY WARS.

And we are not even talking about corruption and inefficiency on OUR PART. Everybody knows the government and military is corrupt.

Para po dun sa mga obobs. Mas maganda po manahimik na lang muna at magbasa. Me matutunan ka pa. As opposed sa pagkakalat mo ng kabobohan. Mas mainam sarilinin mo na lang ang kabobohan mo wag ka ng MANGHAWA. hahaha!

Kailangan pb i-memorize yan. hihihi!

• Downvote 4

if I may

that's still not 500 to 1.

prove that you didn't just pull this number out your ass. and then lecture us again about making guesses

read further and you'll find that these aren't gun related crimes.

wrong again

more guns equals more gun related homicides.

less guns equals more non-gun related violence

no guns means people just found a way to hurt each other without firearms.

that's a fact.

in the US where there's an average rate of 88 guns per 100 people, there are 9146 homicides by firearm, or 60% of the total homicide rate.

guns have s@%t to do with violent crime

if the people are violent they will find ways to k*ll each other guns or not.

again because reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

gun's don't have anything to do with violent crimes, and you just cited a strong example to the disadvantage of your argument.

you just said it yourself stricter gun control = less gun related crimes.

so how does your argument work again more guns = less crime?

for the third time, owning or not owning guns has nothing to do with crime rates. you even said it yourself.

any connection between violence and gun control can be attributed to a lot of other factors also and not purely gun ownership.

even your argument speaks of this

I'll give you a tip, there's a thing in debates called logic, you might want to read up on that, because everything you've setup is a strawman that diverts from the issue at hand.

I'll help you out

Switzerland has an active military of 134,000, with a call up of around 1.4M give or take.

the call up rate is high because military service is compulsory (if you don't know what that means, it means that it's required by law to enter the service once you hit 19)

nowhere does it say that the large military call up number is due to the fact that a majority of swiss own guns.

I'll give you another example.

Israel

the IDF has an active military of around 156,000.

with a call up number of around 1.5M

Israel has the same compulsory military service required of its citizens, theirs only starts at 18 years old.

exactly the same military conscription policies that the swiss have.

Israel has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world. Only people who work in security or law enforcement or former IDF officers (to a certain extent) can own guns. in fact their gun policy is the complete polar opposite of the US second amendment.

and surprise they haven't been conquered since they were founded in the 40s. Even when they were ganged up upon by the Arabs in the 70s they still haven't folded. and not everyone there owns guns, completely the opposite of your Swiss example.

now what does that tell you?

come on you're smart. you can do it.

Nice rejoinder bro Larry.

This is an all encompassing statement. Care to elaborate how many percent of the military is involved in organized crime and terrorism?

The key idea here is PERSONAL SAFETY IS A PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

But of course IF you are another brainwashed sheep trained to be ignorant and clueless you will not realize the value of that sentence.

Are you? hahaha!

I'll give you a clue para mejo magising at mabawasan ang ka-obobsan dito.

The bombs which blasted parts of the country nun nag start na ang movement to abolish pork, tingin mo sino ang me gawa nun.

I'll make it easy on you and give you a clue. Sana mahulaan mo.

It starts with a letter G and ends with the letter T.

And no. The answer is not GAMOT.

• Downvote 5

I am not sure where you get your ideas but this country is next only to Iraq in the war against terror.

where do you get that the Philippines is next only to Iraq?

that makes us more high risk than Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, Palestine, not to mention war torn areas such as Libya and Syria.

That high risk or terror classification stains any or all Filipino effort to modernize the military. Until the War on Terror is officially over, this country will be among the enemy and even if we got trillions of surplus cash to spare, legitimate purchase of military hardware would be drastically limited.

uhm i don't think so...

(a) It is the policy of the United States to deny licenses, other approvals, exports and imports of defense articles and defense services, destined for or originating in certain countries. This policy applies to: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Byelarus, Cambodia, Cuba, Estonia, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Mongolia, North Korea, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Vietnam . This policy also applies to countries with respect to which the United States maintains an arms embargo (e.g., Burma, China, Liberia, Somalia, the Sudan, the former Yugoslavia, and Zaire) or for whenever an export would not otherwise be in furtherance of world peace and the security and foreign policy of the United States. Comprehensive arms embargoes are normally the subject of a State Department notice published in the Federal Register. The exemptions provided in the regulations in this subchapter, except §§ 123.17 and 125.4(B)(13) of this subchapter, do not apply with respect to articles originating in or for export to any proscribed countries or areas.

we're nowhere on that list.

and that's just supposing that we only get arms from the US.

there's a clear dozen more countries where we can get arms from (and who won't give a s@%t who they sell to), there's Russia, China, the Euros like germany and the former baltic states too, plus the latin americans. Hell we can even make our own, if only we can find the steel to do it with (if ragtag Syrian rebels can make their own DIY remote controlled RPGs, we sure as hell can too).

so I don't think the high terrorism risk rating has anything to do with modernization. UNLESS we're looking to arm ourselves with NUKES (which we're too stupid to operate anyway), then I don't see any reason (besides money) for us not to get the weapons we need to defend ourselves.

It's an economic thing too, emerging/developing nations are the largest arms markets in the world. It'd be a stupid business decision not to sell to an emerging country such as the Philippines.

The key idea here is PERSONAL SAFETY IS A PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

But of course IF you are another brainwashed sheep trained to be ignorant and clueless you will not realize the value of that sentence.

I agree with your key idea. I don't agree on how you want to implement it. Arming everybody within 5 meters of oneself is not what I'd call 'safe'.

You have to take into account that not everybody is responsible enough to be carry weapons. In the same vein that not everybody should be allowed to drive a car (which is also poorly implemented currently, unfortunately).

Personal safety is also compromised by leaving your country without a first line of defense by denying military of hardware needed to do their jobs. Unless you want to volunteer to go to the front lines yourself and take over the military's duties, that is. That would be fine by me.

I agree with your key idea. I don't agree on how you want to implement it. Arming everybody within 5 meters of oneself is not what I'd call 'safe'.

You have to take into account that not everybody is responsible enough to be carry weapons. In the same vein that not everybody should be allowed to drive a car (which is also poorly implemented currently, unfortunately).

Personal safety is also compromised by leaving your country without a first line of defense by denying military of hardware needed to do their jobs. Unless you want to volunteer to go to the front lines yourself and take over the military's duties, that is. That would be fine by me.

Sigh.

Let's make this absolutely clear kahit na paulet-ulet and it's still not sinking in.

1. Tama ka. Not everybody is responsibly enough to carry weapons. We have a clearly defined term for most of those "IRRESPONSIBLE CITIZENS".

C-R-I-M-I-N-A-L-S

If you follow that line of thinking then the law-abiding citizens will be the ones who are disarmed while the criminals will be the ones who will obtain weapons no matter what. Criminals don't follow the law. Law abiding citizens do.

I don't know about you. But when my family is in danger, I'm not going to wait 15 minutes for the police to arrive, if they ever arrive. I'm going to exercise my God-given right to protect myself and my family. A right which I willingly relinquish only to God.

2. You keep mentioning the word "ALLOWED". Allowed by the government?

Here is the fundamental flaw. Do not trust the government. It doesn't have your personal safety in mind. The very term implies RESTRICTION. Which is an implicit theft of a FREEDOM that should be enjoyed by a law-abiding citizen. Here in the Philippines because there are no effective checks on the power of the government and by extension the police and military, hindi nyo napapansin WALA NA KAUNG MGA FREEDOMS.

Have I mentioned that I personally know of someone who's colleague has murdered enough people to fill 2 buses just to get ahead in promotion. And that's just 1 police.

If you trust the government you give away your God-given liberties. Which you all will find out shortly.

3. Sigh. Hindi ba kau nagbasa ng mga libro nun highschool at college nyo at puro kalibugan ang laman ng utak nyo? I mean, I read posts made by the huge majority of you and I'm amazed how IMMENSELY STUPID most of you have become.

1 guy was so stupid that I had to explain the paradigm of 500 to 1 and still incapable of understanding. That is the measure of how clueless most of you are.

This is an absolute fact.

The institutions of the police force and the military throughout history turns on the citizen if you give it enough power. Napakadaming examples nito sa history.

You cannot empower the police and military without an effective COUNTER-BALANCE coming from the citizen. And that counter-balance is an armed citizenry. If you modernize the military without implementing an effective check, then you run the risk of AUTHORITARIAN RULE.

Do I need to point out another lesson in history? I bet most of you here are so fcking stupid you'll still be unable to see the parallels.

During the time of Marcos the scum dictator, the Philippine military is one of the best in southeast Asia, arguably one of the best in Asia. Marcos used his "modernized" military to take away liberties from the Filipino citizen.

The more effective guardian of national sovereignty, more than a modernized military, is an armed citizenry. Again napakadaming examples nito throughout history.

And yes... If only you will find time to read a book.

Gee... If you hate governments so much, why are you living in a civilized country? Who's stopping you?

Furthermore, you're assuming ALL criminals carry guns. Therein lies the fault in your argument. Arm the whole population, and suddenly, we'll definitely end up with ALL CRIMINALS possessing guns, not just some. Double edged sword yan proposal mo. Arm the populace, arm the criminals din.

You end up where you began: fearing for your life.

Edited by tk421
  • Like (+1) 2

Gee... If you hate governments so much, why are you living in a civilized country? Who's stopping you?

Furthermore, you're assuming ALL criminals carry guns. Therein lies the fault in your argument. Arm the whole population, and suddenly, we'll definitely end up with ALL CRIMINALS possessing guns, not just some. Double edged sword yan proposal mo. Arm the populace, arm the criminals din.

You end up where you began: fearing for your life.

I understand that ignorance is inbred and that an unbelievable amount of stupidity are floating in your heads and it's very hard to remove it.

Prior to martial law, a significant portion of the middle and upper classes of Filipinos are armed. Crime rate was very small then. More guns equals less crime. Stats prove it. The FBI admits that crime rates in the US steadily decreased in the last few decades in areas where majority of the citizens in a given area is armed.

Klaro na po yan ha? O baka di pa din kayang intindihin.

Meanwhile in Mexico, the country which has the STRICTEST GUN CONTROL in the world, has suffered 250,000 deaths in a few years due to drug violence. And yes in Mexico only the criminals have guns. And the corrupt police and military.

I understand that you are also ignorant regarding criminal psychology and I don't blame you. Ganyan ba talaga kau katatanga?

Mejo bawas-bawasan kasi ang libog at un ulo naman sa taas ang paganahin. Nakakahawa ang kabobohan senyor.

A criminal's psychology to simplify is quite basic.

A criminal will not abide by the law therefore he/she will still be able to get a gun even if there are a million laws forbidding it. Mexico, UK and other strict gun control countries show the obvious example.

It has been shown by empirical evidence that a criminal thinks twice, thrice or more in carrying a criminal act if he knows that he's committing a crime in an area where people are armed.

Mejo bawasan pa naten ang kabobohan mo senyor at bibigyan kita ng matinding sikreto.

Alam mo ba kung saan nakakakuha ang Abu Sayyaf, MNLF, MILF and other private armies ang kanilang mga armas?

Dali i-google at wikipedia nyo.

Siret?

It's a starts with a letter M and ends with a letter Y.

And no. The answer is not MANOY. Think harder moron! Wag puro libog.

A criminal will be able to get contraband because the laws does not apply to him. Kaya nga kriminal eh. HINDI SUMUSUNOD SA BATAS. Grave-cious na kabobohan mo na yan ha. Nakakasukang kabobohan na. Naloloka na talaga ako sa-yo Prince Charming. Nasisira na talaga beauty ko.

Alam nb ang sagot sa M and Y kung sino nagbebenta ng armas sa kanila? Google na kasi.

HAHAHAHAHA!

It should be obvious by now I'm just using ur ignorant words as a tool to further highlight my points to the anonymous reader.

I could care less if I convince you or not.

Edited by mokong10101
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 5

One more thing.

Nakalimutan ko sa kakatawa kasi at I'm so amazed that too much stupidity CAN BE FUNNY sometimes. hahaha! Sometimes ha not always.

The Philippines is not the government. The Philippines pertains to the Filipino citizen.

Mejo malalim to so I expect na tatalbog lang to sa ulo nyo at beyond your understanding itong NAPAKASIMPLENG idea na to.

hahaha!

• Downvote 6

Let me just quote something you said to show how utterly ridiculous you are:

Filipino citizen

Citizen? Really? Read up why I think that's funny. I'll wait.

Give up?

A Citizen can only exist within a State. A State cannot exist without a Government.

Another:

The Philippines is not the government. The Philippines pertains to the Filipino citizen

Really? You know what? I'm a Filipino citizen in another land. Am I The Philippines?

Your brilliance does astound me.

Wait! I'm wrong. No, it does not.

• Like (+1) 3

Meanwhile in Mexico, the country which has the STRICTEST GUN CONTROL in the world, has suffered 250,000 deaths in a few years due to drug violence. And yes in Mexico only the criminals have guns. And the corrupt police and military.

SIMPLY WRONG! Bakit ka pa lalayo sa Mexico? Eh nandito sa Asia ang country with the STRICTEST GUN CONTROL in the world. Which country? Well, it just so happens to be part of the topic. Still can't figure it out? It's China! So, no. One doesn't necessarily follow the other.

I think you're suffering from a case of confirmation bias (read up on it). Don't worry, though. It's pretty common. But, it does affect one's objectivity (in your case, it's pretty obvious it's been gone a long time).

• Like (+1) 2

I understand that ignorance is inbred and that an unbelievable amount of stupidity are floating in your heads and it's very hard to remove it.

Prior to martial law, a significant portion of the middle and upper classes of Filipinos are armed. Crime rate was very small then. More guns equals less crime. Stats prove it. The FBI admits that crime rates in the US steadily decreased in the last few decades in areas where majority of the citizens in a given area is armed.

I understand that you are also ignorant regarding criminal psychology and I don't blame you. Ganyan ba talaga kau katatanga?

Mejo bawas-bawasan kasi ang libog at un ulo naman sa taas ang paganahin. Nakakahawa ang kabobohan senyor.

A criminal will not abide by the law therefore he/she will still be able to get a gun even if there are a million laws forbidding it. Mexico, UK and other strict gun control countries show the obvious example.

It has been shown by empirical evidence that a criminal thinks twice, thrice or more in carrying a criminal act if he knows that he's committing a crime in an area where people are armed.

Mejo bawasan pa naten ang kabobohan mo senyor at bibigyan kita ng matinding sikreto.

Alam mo ba kung saan nakakakuha ang Abu Sayyaf, MNLF, MILF and other private armies ang kanilang mga armas?

Siret?

A criminal will be able to get contraband because the laws does not apply to him. Kaya nga kriminal eh. HINDI SUMUSUNOD SA BATAS. Grave-cious na kabobohan mo na yan ha. Nakakasukang kabobohan na. Naloloka na talaga ako sa-yo Prince Charming. Nasisira na talaga beauty ko.

Alam nb ang sagot sa M and Y kung sino nagbebenta ng armas sa kanila? Google na kasi.

HAHAHAHAHA!

It should be obvious by now I'm just using ur ignorant words as a tool to further highlight my points to the anonymous reader.

Bro Mokong,can't you create a reply to a post without necessarily calling the writer "obobs", ignorant, stupid, calling people morons when they don't agree with your views. So you want everyone to agree with you. Would that make you feel better? The very dictators you despise have the same mindset as yours, believe it or not. If you said something against Marcos that he didn't like, he wouldn't call you stupid or obobs, or morons. If you disagreed with him you might find yourself 6 feet under because he couldn't bear people disagreeing with him.

You seem to share that dictator's penchant for wanting people to agree with everything he says. Only difference is that you merely mock the person who disagrees with your views. So what would happen, do you think, if all the mtc members in this thread behaved exactly like you? If someone says something I find stupid, and I replied "hey monkey breath, this is forum for humans...not sub-humans. Do you think people monitoring the threads are going to look up to me as a person to be emulated. Or as a person with deep seated insecurities?

Giving your personal inputs to the vaious threads is welcomed. Your personal and disparaging attacks against fellow MTC Members isn't welcomed. Members are probably wondering what your personal problems are.

You respect no one else's views unless they conform to yours beliefs. Instead of keeping quiet when the person has an opinion you may find downright foolish, you bash the person, you ridicule them, you act as if you have all the answers in the world. Do you hold a monopoly on knowledge? Why is that so? Makes me question what is it about your character that compels you to speak with an air of authority that you must lambast those who don't agree with you.

Before you came into the picture, we were all having a very pleasant, civilized exchange of ideas. Then you came along then started attacking Bro Larry, heetseeker, TK421. Bugatti Veyron, etc. Called each of them names which is a very childish thing to do.

And I've seen your posts in the Christianity forum. Man you were very reverent over there, talking about God. I hate to break it to you bro but I think you should have another chat with God and ask him if he approves of the things you're saying on the threads. Examine your conscience and tell me if someone said the same things to your wife who posted a seemingly innocent message. All of a sudden, she being called a moron, stupid, obobos, etc. How would you feel when you see your wife being ridiculed in exactly the same way you dish it out to the other members of this thread?

Thing bro Mokong, you are doing yourself a great disfavor by acting like a boor in these threads. There's absolutely no need to personally attack the intelligence of people who post their opinions. Everybody's got opinions right? Why can' you just respect them for what they are even if you don't personally agree with them? You could easily disagree without being obnoxious which you sir are guilty of.

Please read my words and put any pride aside. Ask yourself if hurting the feelings of people to make you feel good is justifiable in the eyes of the Lord.

I'm hoping you have a change of heart and apologize to the very people you ridiculed with such unkind words.

Edited by maxiev
  • Like (+1) 1

You probably read this in Newsweek or Time. The US got a huge wilderness where people are spread far and wide, unlike in the city where living density is compact. This resembles a rural landscape too where Filipinos would lack facilities to ask and get instant help like 911. Add to the fact that the abuses of people in authority are largely unreported and tolerated since dead men tell no tales. Reporters will side with you on this since the Ampatuan massacre is still unresolved and officials seem supportive to acquit rather than punish the GOVERNMENT official.

Your arguments are being censored and probably made to look awfully wrong Then a few here will comment to act like a tribunal declaring that the World is FLAT. But do not worry because you are conscious about the Truth and that is what matters. Anyone as informed as you are will notice the attempt to pressure and control the opinions posted on the internet, which is a socialist desire to create the illusion of a perfect environment aka hollywood Matrix. Problem is these socialists are posting more and more irrelevant and far out ideas that reveal complete ignorance just like our PAGASA weather forecasters who are WRONG 75 percent of the time.

Siret?

HAHAHAHAHA!

• Downvote 2

Thing is there are many ways to communicate. Often comments are never literal - and this is especially true for English. There will be sarcasm, humor, exaggeration, etc. Maybe you can at least try to post in the International comments or forum facilities and realize how people play with words and issues.

If people refuse to communicate then they will try disingenuous tactics. Examine the forked comments of tk421 and tell us if it is going to elicit a formal or straightforward response.

Bro Mokong,can't you create a reply to a post without necessarily calling the writer "obobs", ignorant, stupid, calling people morons when they don't agree with your views. So you want everyone to agree with you. Would that make you feel better? The very dictators you despise have the same mindset as yours, believe it or not. If you said something against Marcos that he didn't like, he wouldn't call you stupid or obobs, or morons. If you disagreed with him you might find yourself 6 feet under because he couldn't bear people disagreeing with him.

You seem to share that dictator's penchant for wanting people to agree with everything he says. Only difference is that you merely mock the person who disagrees with your views. So what would happen, do you think, if all the mtc members in this thread behaved exactly like you? If someone says something I find stupid, and I replied "hey monkey breath, this is forum for humans...not sub-humans. Do you think people monitoring the threads are going to look up to me as a person to be emulated. Or as a person with deep seated insecurities?

Giving your personal inputs to the vaious threads is welcomed. Your personal and disparaging attacks against fellow MTC Members isn't welcomed. Members are probably wondering what your personal problems are.

You respect no one else's views unless they conform to yours beliefs. Instead of keeping quiet when the person has an opinion you may find downright foolish, you bash the person, you ridicule them, you act as if you have all the answers in the world. Do you hold a monopoly on knowledge? Why is that so? Makes me question what is it about your character that compels you to speak with an air of authority that you must lambast those who don't agree with you.

Before you came into the picture, we were all having a very pleasant, civilized exchange of ideas. Then you came along then started attacking Bro Larry, heetseeker, TK421. Bugatti Veyron, etc. Called each of them names which is a very childish thing to do.

And I've seen your posts in the Christianity forum. Man you were very reverent over there, talking about God. I hate to break it to you bro but I think you should have another chat with God and ask him if he approves of the things you're saying on the threads. Examine your conscience and tell me if someone said the same things to your wife who posted a seemingly innocent message. All of a sudden, she being called a moron, stupid, obobos, etc. How would you feel when you see your wife being ridiculed in exactly the same way you dish it out to the other members of this thread?

Thing bro Mokong, you are doing yourself a great disfavor by acting like a boor in these threads. There's absolutely no need to personally attack the intelligence of people who post their opinions. Everybody's got opinions right? Why can' you just respect them for what they are even if you don't personally agree with them? You could easily disagree without being obnoxious which you sir are guilty of.

Please read my words and put any pride aside. Ask yourself if hurting the feelings of people to make you feel good is justifiable in the eyes of the Lord.

I'm hoping you have a change of heart and apologize to the very people you ridiculed with such unkind words.

• Downvote 2

I am using their stupidity as an example. And the trolling is for added theatrical effect.

Of course I was surprised at the start regarding kung ganu katatanga ng mga to. Puro kalibugan ang laman ng utak kaya naging obobs.

I mean I explained a simple 500 to 1 paradigm and hindi pa din ma gets. That's like 1+1 and still unable to comprehend. As in ganun kabobo! Grabe!

I had a lot of laugh at their ignorance. But I'm not posting to convince them. Their ignorant ideas are nothing but tools for me to further highlight the obvious to the anonymous reader in the hope that maybe they'll make the adjustments when the obvious is presented to them.

You can say that what I did is brutal because I used other people's ideas and warped it to show it as intelligence of monkeys. It is somewhat brutal yes. I can't help it. hehe. When you are surrounded by stupids whose intelligence is no better than chimpanzees, I just had some "intellectual fun".

Anyway I'm done talking to these tools.

The events that will happen in the next 12 months will prove my point.

My apologies.

• Downvote 4

Onga pla muntikan ko na makalimutan.

My only regret is regarding the question and answer portion dun sa mga posts ko. The obobs seem to find it so hard to find the answer kahit na binigyan ko na ng clue na almost giveaway na. hahaha!

Sabi nga nila idiocy leads to bankruptcy. Mental bankruptcy. hahaha!

I'm really done. :D

• Downvote 4

Oh, that's because I don't subscribe to that "500:1 paradigm". Superior intellect and strategy plus technology trumps numbers anytime. So that paradigm is very one dimensional, which doesn't really surprise me coming from someone who uses the word 'idiot' as his handle.

Intellectual fun indeed.

It's like 500 mokongs (and I'm using this as the tagalog word, btw) against 1 well-armed, clever henyo and one will be surprised how sheer numbers doesn't guarantee victory. Totally disregarding other factors such as strategy, technology and psychology is pure idiocy. Fortunately, not all people are like that.

A dwarf can bring a giant to his knees just by squeezing the giant's balls, after all. It's just a matter of timing, maneuvering and using the right tools.

• Like (+1) 3

I am using their stupidity as an example. And the trolling is for added theatrical effect.

Of course I was surprised at the start regarding kung ganu katatanga ng mga to. Puro kalibugan ang laman ng utak kaya naging obobs.

I mean I explained a simple 500 to 1 paradigm and hindi pa din ma gets. That's like 1+1 and still unable to comprehend. As in ganun kabobo! Grabe!

I had a lot of laugh at their ignorance. But I'm not posting to convince them. Their ignorant ideas are nothing but tools for me to further highlight the obvious to the anonymous reader in the hope that maybe they'll make the adjustments when the obvious is presented to them.

You can say that what I did is brutal because I used other people's ideas and warped it to show it as intelligence of monkeys. It is somewhat brutal yes. I can't help it. hehe. When you are surrounded by stupids whose intelligence is no better than chimpanzees, I just had some "intellectual fun".

Anyway I'm done talking to these tools.

The events that will happen in the next 12 months will prove my point.

My apologies.

this coming from the guy who can't respond to my replies. Although I commend you for picking your battles.

and I'm quoting this as a placeholder for 12 months in the future. since there seems to be no evidence except words peppered with obobs, we'll see if it proves him right.

• Like (+1) 2