80% of the voters ignored that. Those of you who voted for Noynoy deserve what you got. The rest of us, don't.

You're giving abNoy much credit, Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think abNoy got 80% of the votes, I don't think he even got 50% of the total votes.. So still, MAJORITY of the Filipinos don't deserve what we're getting from abNoy's administration.

You're giving abNoy much credit, Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think abNoy got 80% of the votes, I don't think he even got 50% of the total votes.. So still, MAJORITY of the Filipinos don't deserve what we're getting from abNoy's administration.

You're right. About 15 million out of a possible 35 Million is less than 50%. Anyway, the point still is, those who ignored the warnings and still voted for Noynoy deserve him and his student council government. The rest of us don't. We deserve better.

aside from Noy Noy, I find that Riza Barakiet Ontiveros as the most annoying politician, ex politician on the horizon,

with Dinky Soliman as the most Askal-like... and I don't mean like a football player, I mean like an asong kalye, with all due respect to asong kalyes, I don't mean to insult them,

Perhaps someone should start a poll topic...

The Most Annoying, Most Ineffective and Ugliest Politicians in the Philippines today...

i never did vote for the reason i dont know who to really vote for.

daming controversies surrounding each candidate as usual walang clear formats sa kanila policies and stuff. if you listen to everyone speech every botohan. mapapansin mo address ng address is mga bagay na paulit ulit lang with a renew promise na hindi naman nagagawa.

i cant understand why cant the people distinguish this, porket iniba lang ung pagsabi at wordings and delivery, ayos na!

I'd still vote for him again, if he ever runs again for the presidency.

to me, he's the less likely to steal money though being endorsed by GMA, you have to see that she will be asking favors if ever he indeed would win...

:)

It was made clear that MAR would be the President kaso nga namatay si CORY, kaya parusa na naman tayo ng 6 years.....huhuhuh

Hoy! Noy!

Wake up! While your minions as busy preparing to impeach your favorite Ombudsman and Supreme Court Justices, our OFWs' sources of livelihood in the middle east is unraveling. The March 11 "Day of Rage" being called by Shia protesters in Saudi Arabia has already spooked the market. Now oil price has surged to US$200/barrel!

p#tang %na mo abnoy, hindi ka pa mamatay na rin at sumunod sa iyong ina

ng mabawasan ang tanga sa gobierno.

a harsh comment but damn true!! I don't wish death on him, just voluntary resignation if kaya pa yun ng katiting niyang utak na mag sacrifice in the name of the country...

:)

Hoy! Noy!

Wake up! While your minions as busy preparing to impeach your favorite Ombudsman and Supreme Court Justices, our OFWs' sources of livelihood in the middle east is unraveling. The March 11 "Day of Rage" being called by Shia protesters in Saudi Arabia has already spooked the market. Now oil price has surged to US$200/barrel!

when will this turmoil end???

:blink: :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
Ano na namang katangahan iyang ginagawa ng syota mong mukhang baboy si Dinky Soliman?! Pati show sa telebisyon ay pinapakialaman! mga inutil talaga kayong mga bwiset kayo. pweh!

http://www.gov.ph/2011/03/28/letter-of-secretary-soliman-to-manny-pangilinan-on-the-ordeal-of-jan-jan-estrada-during-the-march-12-2011-episode-of-willing-willie/

Does your post mean you are in favor of child abuse? After all, that episode did make Willie look like he was making fun of the kid, as if the kid had no human dignity.

Does your post mean you are in favor of child abuse? After all, that episode did make Willie look like he was making fun of the kid, as if the kid had no human dignity.

Dinky's letter was posted in Malacanang's "Official Gazzette". The header preceeding the published letter said:

"During the March 12, 2011 episode of the TV5 prime-time gameshow Willing Willie, six-year old Jan-Jan Estrada was forced to dance under humiliating and abusive circumstances. The Aquino administration is of the belief that not everything is within the commerce of man, and for this reason we are publishing on the Official Gazette this letter by Social Welfare Secretary Dinky Soliman. Addressed to ABC Development Corporation Chairman Manuel V. Pangilinan, the letter identifies Estrada as a victim of child abuse under Republic Act 7610."

I searched the youtube for this episode, and I from what I saw, I don't agree that the child was forced to do what he did. He was taught by his parents to perform that dance. His aunt brought him to TV5 as contestant.

I'm no fan of Willie. In fact I don't like him at all. But I think Dinky's concern is misplaced. This episode is no different from any of the debasing and brainless shows typical of all Willie's shows, which all started in ABS-CBN's Wowwowee! His shows are designed to entertain the gullible among the C, D & E classes. His new show in TV5 is no different.

Dinky should just have asked MTRCB to look into the matter. MTRCB has more jurisdiction on this matter than DSWD.

But what is interesting is the fact that Malacanang, in issuing the bleeding-heart letter, prostitutes itself to ABS-CBN in sensationalizing issues against TV5, a rival network. It's too obvious that the tenant in Malacanang and his incompetent cabinet are indeed ABS-CBN's lackeys.

Edited by camiar

I searched the youtube for this episode, and I from what I saw, I don't agree that the child was forced to do what he did. He was taught by his parents to perform that dance. His aunt brought him to TV5 as contestant.

dude, the kid was crying while dancing. isnt that evidence enough that he was being forced to something he is not comfortable with?

dude, the kid was crying while dancing. isnt that evidence enough that he was being forced to something he is not comfortable with?

Obviously you didn't or haven't watched the whole video, the kid was crying not because he was forced or humiliated with the dance, but rather because he was happy to be a contestant on the show, I'm sure there are others like you who immediately jumped the gun and began to cry foul, when in fact you don't know the whole story.

Camair was right, the kid rehearsed that dance with his parents prior to joining the show, so obviously he is not being forced nor was he humilated with what he's doing, those who are overreacting are either have no sense of humor or just plain stupid bitches.

Obviously you didn't or haven't watched the whole video, the kid was crying not because he was forced or humiliated with the dance, but rather because he was happy to be a contestant on the show, I'm sure there are others like you who immediately jumped the gun and began to cry foul, when in fact you don't know the whole story.

Camair was right, the kid rehearsed that dance with his parents prior to joining the show, so obviously he is not being forced nor was he humilated with what he's doing, those who are overreacting are either have no sense of humor or just plain stupid bitches.

granted that you are correct.

then why did willie make a public apology if nothing was done wrong?

granted that you are correct.

then why did willie make a public apology if nothing was done wrong?

Let's think outside the box.

Is it because Manny Pangilinan ordered him to?

Obviously TV5 needs this controversy like it needs a hole in the head. At this stage they cannot take ABS-CBN head-on in a public opinion war, especially with ABS-CBN using their minions in Malacanang to be their attack dogs.

The best defense for TV5 is to apologize, move on, and hope the public forgets about it as soon as possible.

Edited by camiar

damn politics, i think this wouldnt really be a matter if pnoy knows where to address this matter. and secondly just like his minion who thinks like him took action on a matter that one should let first the govt dept that handles this specially.

its like looking for a specially package delivery that is personally delivered in the mail room of a company.

stupid

Let's think outside the box.

Is it because Manny Pangilinan ordered him to?

Obviously TV5 needs this controversy like it needs a hole in the head. At this stage they cannot take ABS-CBN head-on in a public opinion war, especially with ABS-CBN using their minions in Malacanang to be their attack dogs.

The best defense for TV5 is to apologize, move on, and hope the public forgets about it as soon as possible.

dont you think its stupid for MVP to apologize just not to go head-on against abs-cbn? isnt it that apologizing will just put TV5 in a more vulnerable position which abs-cbn can exploit? abs can now ask for willie's head if that is the case.

if MVP is afraid of the lopezes for a public opinion war, he would not coddle willie while he is at war with them.

dear pnoy,

kindly change the attitude of our govt officials and the media in doing crazy stunts.

its already given fact that the chinese wouldnt change their stand on the death sentence pinoys, given the time extended from the initial date given for their death beds till now we never heard of any other action taken or given to change the hearts of the chinese.

now that its written on the news about a last ditch? was there even effort after binay headed to china in the first place. he flew over and come back then what?

sa akin pati govt matters ginagawa nyong telenovela mga punyeta. the most the govt would do is have the fight early on and work on it , pag wala move on. the govt could probably make things lighter by extending some things to each of the death sentence family since they already made it known of their actions to sway the chinese to change their minds,

another thing after this tragedy they should start running campaign and frequent reminders of why this tragedy happen.

mga walang kwenta, kung kailangan nyo ung boto ng taong bayan tsaka kayo andyan magpaparamdam. magtrabhao naman kayo ng tama.

Edited by launchpad

can we sum up the fact they did the public apology is because the president has given attention to this matter already.

kaya nga dapat wag sya basta basta lalabas ng kahit statement, wag nya gawin telenovela or reality tv show ang pagiging presidente nya kse sa bawat decision nya nakaka apekto sa lahat.

best is dapat pinasa na lang ito sa mtrcb at least makapag appeal pa ang channel 5

i mean come on, kahit anong business sa pinas basta sinabi ng presidente na may problema ito paki tignan nyo nga tong ginagawa nila dont you think you will go through a lot of crazy stuff.

so probably a public apology is a start to lighten things up on their end which im sure sumasakit na ulo ng channel 5 executives on this matter

dont you think its stupid for MVP to apologize just not to go head-on against abs-cbn? isnt it that apologizing will just put TV5 in a more vulnerable position which abs-cbn can exploit? abs can now ask for willie's head if that is the case.

if MVP is afraid of the lopezes for a public opinion war, he would not coddle willie while he is at war with them.

I don't think it's a case of MVP being afraid of the Lopezes. It's more of acknowledging that ABS-CBN is ahead of TV5 at this stage.

The faster TV5 can put closure on this issue, the sooner the public can forget about it. So the best defense is to just let it pass then move on.

Let's see if MVP will drop Willie. I don't see MVP coddling Willie. It is just a business decision for him. It seems that his show is making money, for now. If it turns out later that his show's ratings would fall because of this issue, it's likely that Willie will be booted out. Then good riddance to him.

Edited by camiar

The faster TV5 can put closure on this issue, the sooner the public can forget about it. So the best defense is to just let it pass then move on.

do you honestly think that abs-cbn will keep quiet just because willie apologized? they have already tapped the CHR, DSWD and MTRCB to make this a big deal. last nite anthony taberna was interviewing grace poe who agreed with him that willie had some violations.

i would not be surprised if the DOJ will dip its fingers in this issue.