well that may be a bit extreme, but we are truly miserable today, because of people who pin their hopes on Abnoy Aquino,

let me put it to you this way, how many countless people do YOU know of where treated oppressively in the haciendas of the Lopez family and the Aquino family of tarlac? perhaps not as much, but there are a lot, trust me,

and as a microcosm, well, ganon di sila,

shoot, the lopezes have been oppressing the whole Philippines with Meralco's outlandish rates and lopsided contracts with our Natural gas resources for years, yet because of their abs cbn and bulls hit bantay bata, bilib na bilib naman kayong mga uto uto-t

raiding the coffers of the country surely is inexcuseable, but surely ineptness and inactivity, ineffectibity and just wasting time, waste of space in malacanang, is surely just as damaging, albeit a lot of you numb skulls would say at least honest, I don't think he's honest, on top of I think he's useless...

I am a veteran of EDSA and not that I'm braggin about it, just sayin, trust me on this,

NOTHIN'S CHANGED Y'ALL, Cory ain't no hero, numb nuts ain't no friggin savior knight in shining armor, wake up and smell the barako, he ain't gonna deliver us from evil.. we'll all be better served if we all wisened up and realized this and learn some intelligence for a change, if we weren't born with it..

i ain't saying Aquino is perfect, your right on some points dude. oligarchs rule in this country. but to be honest. what is happening in this messed up country is everyone's fault. remember the saying "we get the government we deserve" if only the people here would one day wake up and smell the flowers. everything would be different.

i may not be at edsa 1. but i sure as hell know the countless who were murdered people who are still missing today. the countless rapes. the stealing of public funds from government coffers, and after all this time. there are people who miss marcos>? wow dude. what the hell is wrong with you>? we are miserable today because of people like you. pathetic

I totally agree with this. Even if my uncle became an Army general during the time of Marcos, I'd still consider Marcos as one of the worst leaders of all time.

I am a veteran of EDSA and not that I'm braggin about it, just sayin, trust me on this,

NOTHIN'S CHANGED Y'ALL, Cory ain't no hero, numb nuts ain't no friggin savior knight in shining armor, wake up and smell the barako, he ain't gonna deliver us from evil.. we'll all be better served if we all wisened up and realized this and learn some intelligence for a change, if we weren't born with it..

there were 999,999 other filipinos in EDSA 1 who have not changed their principles and ideals...these are those who elected Pnoy to lead...those who continue to believe that there's hope....after 9 years of GMA, we are in year 1 of Pnoy...surely edsa veterans like you would have more patience...

i think you sound more like a veteran of edsa 3....

I'd like to be a veteran of EDSA 4, to tell you the truth,

After castigating publicly members of his cabinet of lackadaisical performance, it would be nice for members of his cabinet to publicly castigate him for lackadaisical performance,

Hyatt 10, 2011? Oh I wish...

Please, don't ask me to be patient with your numbskull president, that's like asking a Muslim to give pork a chance,

He was, is, and never will be acceptable to me.. You take your imbecile, you frikking live with him, I pray for the day, and will actively participate, in his removal from office, come the day..

I gave those yellow ribboned maggots a chance, they stole, cheated, lied,

they hoodwinked my countrymen into a false sense of honesty, propriety, good governance,

and they continue to insult our intelligence and perpetuate the ignorance of the masses, including yourself,

I wish them hell

Edited by ElRey

I'd like to be a veteran of EDSA 4, to tell you the truth,

After castigating publicly members of his cabinet of lackadaisical performance, it would be nice for members of his cabinet to publicly castigate him for lackadaisical performance,

Hyatt 10, 2011? Oh I wish...

Please, don't ask me to be patient with your numbskull president, that's like asking a Muslim to give pork a chance,

He was, is, and never will be acceptable to me.. You take your imbecile, you frikking live with him, I pray for the day, and will actively participate, in his removal from office, come the day..

I gave those yellow ribboned maggots a chance, they stole, cheated, lied,

they hoodwinked my countrymen into a false sense of honesty, propriety, good governance,

and they continue to insult our intelligence and perpetuate the ignorance of the masses, including yourself,

I wish them hell

an incessant, blustery harangue tantamount to nihility...

the machinations by a conniving and machiavellian creature

who wanted to be reminisced as a veteran of edsa...

perhaps, we should be docents of the roman politicians of old...

or be discerning and emulate the precept expounded by santayana...

presently, cervantes would be beguiled...

perchance resurrected...

to actualize dulcinea's admirer part 2 based on your rants and raves...

i wish you well...

whatever,

yan ang problema natin, napaka highfalutin ng presidente natin, at ung mga co alumni nya, puro salita, puro poli sci analysis and comparison, when the situation in the Philippines is organic, and is so far removed from their theories and analysis,

ang isip nyo isip mayaman, samantala ang taombayan, pulubi o jologs culture, pinipilit nyo alam nyo lahat ng solusyon, magaling pa kayo kay Gloria, magaling kayo kay marcos, kay FVR, reference pa kayo kay cervantes at kung sino sino pang kayabangan mo, leche ka, uupakan ka lang sa balot street...

ang kayabangang nyo, kailangan nyo mag aral ng french sa wellesly, mag drive ng mamamahaling sasakyan, at mangolekta ng original CD worth P60 Thousand Pesos, inubos ang buong sweldo sa cd, samantala sa paligid nyo, naanod ng baha, ni tshirt wala,

You should be ashamed of yourself with your ka artehang post, God, this is the sickest..

may pa i wish i well ka pa, asus,

as i wish them, i too wish you, hell,

cause those street urchins i saw on roxas bl, this is their life, what we would consider - HELL

whatever,

yan ang problema natin, napaka highfalutin ng presidente natin, at ung mga co alumni nya, puro salita, puro poli sci analysis and comparison, when the situation in the Philippines is organic, and is so far removed from their theories and analysis,

ang isip nyo isip mayaman, samantala ang taombayan, pulubi o jologs culture, pinipilit nyo alam nyo lahat ng solusyon, magaling pa kayo kay Gloria, magaling kayo kay marcos, kay FVR, reference pa kayo kay cervantes at kung sino sino pang kayabangan mo, leche ka, uupakan ka lang sa balot street...

ang kayabangang nyo, kailangan nyo mag aral ng french sa wellesly, mag drive ng mamamahaling sasakyan, at mangolekta ng original CD worth P60 Thousand Pesos, inubos ang buong sweldo sa cd, samantala sa paligid nyo, naanod ng baha, ni tshirt wala,

You should be ashamed of yourself with your ka artehang post, God, this is the sickest..

may pa i wish i well ka pa, asus,

as i wish them, i too wish you, hell,

cause those street urchins i saw on roxas bl, this is their life, what we would consider - HELL

haha...hirap sa yo...inumpisahan mo ang pag gamit ng mga salitang dayuhan...tapos pag ginamit ko...ako pa rin ang mali...

siguro, yan ang problema mo...whether si Pnoy ay gumawa ng tama or mali...in your perception mali pa rin....it is OK to criticize...

if you offer solutions...why dont you join in the effort ?....di ba mas susulong tayo kung magtutulungan tayo ?..o ganyan ka na lang until 2016 ?...

isang taon ka ng banat ng banat sa administrasyon ...samantalang kay gloria, praise to high heavens ka for 9 years...6 of which si garci ang bumoto kay gma...unlike Pnoy who was elected by 14 million filipinos...

you dont know me...baka mas masa pa ako sa iyo...

Paglingkuran ang Sambayanan !

it's so easy for you to ask people to "join the effort"

Don't you understand? I look at him as being a clown, truly, a clown,

you want me, to rally behind -- a useless, unqualified, video game playing clown?

I know your a noynoy robot, agreeing with all that is mongoloid's,

but then you ask me ? to do the same? When it goes against every living fiber of my being?

Like a mentioned in another post, would you ask a Muslim to eat a Pork Chop?

sheez you people are dense, you are sooo romantic, do you know that there are true rumblings in different agencies of government aligning themselves to Binay right now, as you ask me to unify my self with your group of fanatics, because they are so aware of eb-noy's glaring lack of capabilities?

I'm not a Binay fan mind you, but boy, this is going to be truly dramatic, talk about don quixote, your bumbling idiot president is going to be strung up a windmill,

I dont get this sentiments at all...im being fair and balance with how things are going in our country but to put all our hopes on pnoy and expects that every single wishes that we have will be address is a complete impossibility!!! not to mention one year??? for christ sake if those critics will put their efforts to something constructive maybe something can be done with their ires!! I dont get the Cotabato issue...arent the Local Govt official in cotabato supposed to be the one being blamed for these since they are the one running those places??nandiyan na sila and the water hyacinth problem has been a problem for a long time so why hasnt they made any solution for this and waited for Pnoy so they can blame somebody for their ineptness and stupidity??..Cmon people wake up...every one of us is responsible for uplifting our lives and dont put your future on somebody else if you are not even doing something for yourself that will alleviate your own standing in life.....

it's so easy for you to ask people to "join the effort"

Don't you understand? I look at him as being a clown, truly, a clown,

you want me, to rally behind -- a useless, unqualified, video game playing clown?

I know your a noynoy robot, agreeing with all that is mongoloid's,

but then you ask me ? to do the same? When it goes against every living fiber of my being?

Like a mentioned in another post, would you ask a Muslim to eat a Pork Chop?

sheez you people are dense, you are sooo romantic, do you know that there are true rumblings in different agencies of government aligning themselves to Binay right now, as you ask me to unify my self with your group of fanatics, because they are so aware of eb-noy's glaring lack of capabilities?

I'm not a Binay fan mind you, but boy, this is going to be truly dramatic, talk about don quixote, your bumbling idiot president is going to be strung up a windmill,

'it is so easy' for me because i believe in the democratic principles

where the majority rules and the minority's opinions are respected...

but there is such a thing as 'sore' losers and i think you are one of them...

you do NOT care that the majority elected the President...all you care about are your personal, selfish interests...

you do NOT have respect for the president by calling him a "mongoloid, a clown"...

if you were in libya, saudi arabia, cuba or venezuela you would have been shot already...

you use your freedom of expression to malign and NOT to criticize...

until that time when you learn to disagree without being disagreeable,

you will always be a disgrace to the opposition and the minority...

you should be sent to the spratlys and given your own island to rule...

you can be even be President ElRey...you could be a dictator...

in your own island, you do not have to abide by the democratic processes...

shoot me now, please, this world with this idiot president, and with his followers like you, is a world which i find so ridiculous, so surreal, so.. stupid,

shoot me please, dam vox populi vox dei,

damn the democratic principle,

just because the majority of the people are stupid, will not make me submit to it's president

perhaps you subscribe to the type of government which is installed in venezuela, libya, cuba, I do not,

I love my country, and I look down on people like you, people who insist on making my countrymen more stupid, more uninformed, more easily swayed by the likes of Kris Aquino, Boy Abunda, Abs-Cbn,

and vote for unintelligent, unproductive and opportunistic exploitative inutiles like your president..

we have no hope

Edited by ElRey

shoot me now, please, this world with this idiot president, and with his followers like you, is a world which i find so ridiculous, so surreal, so.. stupid,

shoot me please, dam vox populi vox dei,

damn the democratic principle,

just because the majority of the people are stupid, will not make me submit to it's president

perhaps you subscribe to the type of government which is installed in venezuela, libya, cuba, I do not,

I love my country, and I look down on people like you, people who insist on making my countrymen more stupid, more uninformed, more easily swayed by the likes of Kris Aquino, Boy Abunda, Abs-Cbn,

and vote for unintelligent, unproductive and opportunistic exploitative inutiles like your president..

we have no hope

i wonder who were the people you voted last elections.

Abnoy was voted by a stupid bunch of majority, that's democracy in place no doubt.

No wonder this country cannot take off cause the trend is always from a performer to an idiot.

it was marcos then an idot then ramos then another idiot then gma & now another idiot.

Oh by the way, the so called "majority of last year's voters" has now dwindled down after realizing

& seeing the performance of what they voted for as shown by the surveys. So meaning, the majority then

is actually the minority of today.

I voted for Gilbert Teodoro, the most realistic and sensible choice to me, for VP, I had no vote,

If you stress on the "mandate" or the will of the people, what was your stand when they gave ERAP the boot then?

ERAP was a popular overwhelming mandate, yet, realistically we all know, was very bad for the country,

What's the difference with ERAP and this current bozo?

I voted for Gilbert Teodoro, the most realistic and sensible choice to me, for VP, I had no vote,

If you stress on the "mandate" or the will of the people, what was your stand when they gave ERAP the boot then?

ERAP was a popular overwhelming mandate, yet, realistically we all know, was very bad for the country,

What's the difference with ERAP and this current bozo?

Well at least Erap literally declared war against the insurgents in Mindanao using the forces of the military.

Was this a major "point" for him to receive a passing grade in his first year?

that is his only point yehey pasado agad...ang taas ng standard ng mga pinoy! :rolleyes:

si Grace Lee naman target ni kalbo...ano na nangyari dun sa ka-date sa hotdogs concert? basted ulit?

Edited by Qui-Gon Jinn

If Grace Lee had some sense, she'd go out with Binay before she went out with B0w-Kal..

Basted uli yan, nakikita ko na,

para namang maniac yang bokal na yan, para sya ung villain sa Green Lantern, napaka loser...

(kahit loser ung movie, palitan ko na avatar ko..)

Ika nga ni Liz Uy nung tinanong bat di sila tumagal ni Abbie Normal..

"I just couldn't see myself making the transition, from John Lloyd...

to Mongo-Lloyd"...

bu-bu-bu... (here it comes...) Buwah hah hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

changina mo Abnoy, am pangit mo na, at tanga tanga mo pah!!!

At least it's entertainment, watching a total idiot act like president, feeling commander in chief pa am potah!

Buwahahahaha!