O yes, you didn't say it. Sorry about that. You just happened to bring it up that.. "oh by the way, our credit rating just went up...", but you have absolutely have no intention of even suggesting the Noynoy's fumbling management has anything to do with it. OK. I understand.

Thanks for understanding, P're. I was just trying to point out that future business prospects are not really very grim. There's still hope for a better future despite, and not because of, Noynoy's "fumbling" management style. I even acknowledge Aling Gloria's government for a big chunk of the credit there.

Peace be upon us.

Sabi ni retired Col. Generoso Mariano:

“…Huwag na tayong magpapaloko sa mga nangangakong sinungaling. Huwag na po tayong pagamit para labanan ang kapwa natin Pilipino sa Mindanao. Huwag na po tayong maniwala sa mga estatistikong gawagawa lamang na umuunlad ang ating bansa habang parami nang parami ang nagugutom. Ipaglaban po natin ang karapatang mabuhay at ang maunlad na kinabukasan ng ating kabataan. Ang hangad nating mabuhay ay base sa katotohanan, sa katarungan, sa kapayapaan, at sa kaunlaran. Let us, once and for all, build a nation based on truth….”

Bakit ngayon lang niya tinitira si Aling Gloria?

Sabi ni retired Col. Generoso Mariano:

"…Huwag na tayong magpapaloko sa mga nangangakong sinungaling. Huwag na po tayong pagamit para labanan ang kapwa natin Pilipino sa Mindanao. Huwag na po tayong maniwala sa mga estatistikong gawagawa lamang na umuunlad ang ating bansa habang parami nang parami ang nagugutom. Ipaglaban po natin ang karapatang mabuhay at ang maunlad na kinabukasan ng ating kabataan. Ang hangad nating mabuhay ay base sa katotohanan, sa katarungan, sa kapayapaan, at sa kaunlaran. Let us, once and for all, build a nation based on truth…."

Bakit ngayon lang niya tinitira si Aling Gloria?

kasi kababalik pa lang ni Gloria galing Europe wahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Noynoy,

anong pantawid pasada sinasabi mo eh palaging walang laman naman yun?? makakain ba ng mga driver yung atm card???

:)

sana naman maayos mo yan!!!

malaman lamang...susunod na adminsitration ang iimbestigahan naman sa senado ay 1) Conditional Cash Transfer tapos si Dinky "If We Hold On Together" Soliman naman ang iiyak iyak. 2) Pantawid Pasada na walang laman. :lol::lol::lol:

and the cycle goes...

stop the finger pointing..its obvious that the previous one was not as competent.... just work on how to undo the bad things and make it right....

i think the previous administration is more competent. yun nga lang, more corrupt (as of now) than the new administration.

i think the previous administration is more competent. yun nga lang, more corrupt (as of now) than the new administration.

'competent' according to webster -having suitable or sufficient skill, knowledge, experience, etc., for some purpose;"

i totally and absolutely agree that the Arroyo administration is 1000% more competent than the Pnoy administration in carrying out its agenda of CORRUPTION, from the highest to the lowest levels of gov't...

Arroyo should be 'commended' for her administration's competency taking the Philippines from 62nd to 134th place in its list of corrupt countries...note:(the higher the ranking, the more corrupt)

new details are now coming out ....and the following are Arroyo's most competent assistants: Carlos Garcia of the AFP , Uriarte of PCSO, Genuino of PAGCOR, the Ampatuans of Maguindanao, Jose Pidal, Abalos, Garci & Bedol of the COMELEC etc...

Dear Noy,

Wag kang padidikta sa mga taong nakapaligid sa 'yo at wag mong gawing kamag anak republic ang pilipinas....banggain mo ang simbahan lalo na kung kailangan at wag magpadikta sa mga Mitsu-bishop at linisin mo ang Pa Car Sa Obispo ni ginang arroyo... much competent nga si ginang arroyo pero nuknukan naman sa ka demonyuhan sa gobyerno... tignan mo din at bantayan ang mga buwaya sa liderato mo...pahirin mo muna ang uling ng administrasyon mo bago mo linisan ang grasa ni ginang arroyo! amen.

PS. shut up little sister Kris. matanda ka na para mag inarte pa...

'competent' according to webster -having suitable or sufficient skill, knowledge, experience, etc., for some purpose;"

i totally and absolutely agree that the Arroyo administration is 1000% more competent than the Pnoy administration in carrying out its agenda of CORRUPTION, from the highest to the lowest levels of gov't...

Arroyo should be 'commended' for her administration's competency taking the Philippines from 62nd to 134th place in its list of corrupt countries...note:(the higher the ranking, the more corrupt)

new details are now coming out ....and the following are Arroyo's most competent assistants: Carlos Garcia of the AFP , Uriarte of PCSO, Genuino of PAGCOR, the Ampatuans of Maguindanao, Jose Pidal, Abalos, Garci & Bedol of the COMELEC etc...

let us go back to the definition that you gave:

1. suitable or sufficient skill as a president - Pnoy or GMA?

2. knowledge in handling the affairs of the country - Pnoy or GMA?

3. experience in governance - Pnoy or GMA?

==========

about the scams of GMA compared to Pnoy, relax ka lang......

GMA was president for 9 years, and Pnoy has only survived 1 year. in a year or 2, dont be surprised if you will be hearing corruption scams in the Pnoy administration.

remember that Pnoy's popularity is still high, although it is in a downward trend. once the popularity is low enough and the 2013 elections is closing in, scams in the Pnoy administration will start coming out.

==========

GMA was president for 9 years, and Pnoy has only survived 1 year. in a year or 2, dont be surprised if you will be hearing corruption scams in the Pnoy administration.

remember that Pnoy's popularity is still high, although it is in a downward trend. once the popularity is low enough and the 2013 elections is closing in, scams in the Pnoy administration will start coming out.

I have to disagree...she was indeed president for the past 9 years and with how these exposes are coming out in the open it doesnt take a rocket scientist or a low minded analyst to figure out that there were extreme corruption in the past admin..common sense na lang nga...this officials that was appointed by the previous admin either bankrupts the agency they are in or create a staggering UTANG!!! with the current admin to you Pnoy I will pick you compared to your past predecessors anytime!!

...GMA was president for 9 years, and Pnoy has only survived 1 year. in a year or 2, dont be surprised if you will be hearing corruption scams in the Pnoy administration.

Would it be fair to apply the same reasoning in evaluating the performance of this government?

Noynoy had just survived the first year and we are already already crying out for his neck for having failed?

About the 'accomplishments' of Aling Gloria compared to Noynoy, relax lang....

==========

i have already conceded that arroyo had all the necessary skills and competence which she used to bring the Filipino masses down to its knees,

as was reported by an independent TCI...now, we know why there is pervasive hunger and poverty -

our taxes were re-directed to the personal bank accounts of 'competent gloria' and her 'able' assistants....

only very, very competent people can do such feats....you have won that argument...the argument of competence...

fidel castro, luis 'lula' da silva, (actor) ronald reagan, (mechanic) ramon magsaysay...

are some of the most beloved presidents who, before they became leaders,

were less 'competent' than (vice president and economist) gloria arroyo...

they led their respective countries with honesty and integrity and because of that they are loved by their people...

do you love gloria arroyo ?

Gordon could be in this league.

you dont know the who the real dick gordon is.

I have to disagree...she was indeed president for the past 9 years and with how these exposes are coming out in the open it doesnt take a rocket scientist or a low minded analyst to figure out that there were extreme corruption in the past admin..common sense na lang nga...this officials that was appointed by the previous admin either bankrupts the agency they are in or create a staggering UTANG!!! with the current admin to you Pnoy I will pick you compared to your past predecessors anytime!!

like i said, wait for a couple of years and you will see Pnoy defending his administration from corruption charges.

right now, the mood is getting back at GMA. so if you will notice, one by one people who once benefitted from her (like marge juico and zaldy ampatuan, etc.) are joining the bandwagon and turning witnesses against her.

wait for a couple of years and the Pnoy admin will also be in hot water.

DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THERE IS NO CORRUPTION HAPPENING IN THIS ADMIN?

i have already conceded that arroyo had all the necessary skills and competence which she used to bring the Filipino masses down to its knees,

as was reported by an independent TCI...now, we know why there is pervasive hunger and poverty -

our taxes were re-directed to the personal bank accounts of 'competent gloria' and her 'able' assistants....

only very, very competent people can do such feats....you have won that argument...the argument of competence...

fidel castro, luis 'lula' da silva, (actor) ronald reagan, (mechanic) ramon magsaysay...

are some of the most beloved presidents who, before they became leaders,

were less 'competent' than (vice president and economist) gloria arroyo...

they led their respective countries with honesty and integrity and because of that they are loved by their people...

do you love gloria arroyo ?

maybe right now, Pnoy is still loved by the people, but the way his popularity is slipping, i dont think that love will last for 5 more years.

GMA started her presidency being loved by the people, remember edsa 2?

while it may be true that there were presidents who were less competent who led their respective countries with honestly and integrity, i dont think Pnoy will be in the same category.

are you asking me if i love gloria? no, i dont. in fact, i'd love to see her jailed.

but i think we dont need senate investigations on what GMA did. do we really need a senate investigation for the poll cheatings when it is common knowledge? can the senate declare her guilty of corruption in the PCSO?

the senate hearings are nothing but PR attacks against gloria, designed to make people hate her more.... nothing more than that through trial by publicity.

i believe GMA still is entitled to a fair trial. if there are evidence of corruption or cheating, as the case may be. FILE IT IN THE APPROPRIATE COURT. not through trial by publicity.

i believe it will save more time and govt resources (something Pnoy is "practicing") in prosecuting her if cases are filed in the Ombudsman or DOJ rather than in senate investigations. do you agree with me?

like i said, wait for a couple of years and you will see Pnoy defending his administration from corruption charges.

right now, the mood is getting back at GMA. so if you will notice, one by one people who once benefitted from her (like marge juico and zaldy ampatuan, etc.) are joining the bandwagon and turning witnesses against her.

wait for a couple of years and the Pnoy admin will also be in hot water.

DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THERE IS NO CORRUPTION HAPPENING IN THIS ADMIN?

That is something that will remain to be seen...a possible what if and not the present situation at hand...If Noy will be the same as the previous admin that he so criticizes then I agree with you that he should face it like a man...but what benefit is it for everyone? if there is corruption happening in this admin that will still be on a future tense not present..right now is what matters not the possible future which there is no basis..we are condemning the present admin for something that has no basis as of yet from happening??? sheesshhh no ownder nothing is being done cause no one wants to help and they blame the current admin that all they do is blame...what do we think are those detractors doing??

That is something that will remain to be seen...a possible what if and not the present situation at hand...If Noy will be the same as the previous admin that he so criticizes then I agree with you that he should face it like a man...but what benefit is it for everyone? if there is corruption happening in this admin that will still be on a future tense not present..right now is what matters not the possible future which there is no basis..we are condemning the present admin for something that has no basis as of yet from happening??? sheesshhh no ownder nothing is being done cause no one wants to help and they blame the current admin that all they do is blame...what do we think are those detractors doing??

i am not condemning the Pnoy administration for corruption. i am fully aware that it has not yet reached the GMA level.

rather, i am condemning the Pnoy administration in using the corruption of the past administration to smokescreen its ineptness. i would rather see the Pnoy administration focusing more on improving the economy than exposing to us the obvious (that GMA is corrupt).

i am not condemning the Pnoy administration for corruption. i am fully aware that it has not yet reached the GMA level.

rather, i am condemning the Pnoy administration in using the corruption of the past administration to smokescreen its ineptness. i would rather see the Pnoy administration focusing more on improving the economy than exposing to us the obvious (that GMA is corrupt).

Lets put it this way...You have a house..you just move in..you see all kinds of damage on that house that you think the whole house will collapse on itself...yet you cannot tear the house down to build a new one but has the only option of renovating it..you have a family that you want to bring in to that house to live with you...you have relatives and friends...wouldnt you want to know the history of how the house ended up that way???what kind of hidden critters lurks in the corners of that house? How could those people that rely on you to be safe live in a house that you have no knowledge of if the house is safe to live or not??do we just enter that house and if incase something breaks down we blame the person that is supposed to be incharge cause he didnt do his job of fixing it???

I certainly want to know where my hard earned money I pay for those taxes go...they should be held accountable..ano and kwenta ng govt kung hindi nito aayusin ang pagkakamali ng nakaraan? hahayaan na lang natin na makatakas sila sa kanilang ginawang pagkakamali???/ Obviously the previous admin appointed officials with impeccable records of govt service and accomplishment but yet they cannot properly freakin run an agency....they either run it to bankruptcy or with large amount of utang like PCSO for example..kung negosyo ba or kumpanya nila ang mga ito pababayaan ba nilang malugi ng ganun??? these officials the arroyos for example have company under their name..how could their businesses progress and their assets rise u to such staggering amount yet they cannot run the agency handled by the govt??...How in the world could you bankrupt PCSO???it earns 22 to 33 billion peso per year...it doesnt need extravagant publicity as all the corner of the philippine archipelago know what Lotto is and no one in the philippines doenst know the PCSO!!!

Tama lang ang ginagawa nila.... I would be piss if after all these expose alang mangyayari then ill probably blow my top..but until such thing doesnt happen the present admin is on the right track...Just g ofor ti Pnoy..your doing a great job...