this is legally infeasible due to the anti-wiretapping law.

and it will remain illegal subject to the interpretation of a corona led supreme court....

similar to what happened to the truth commission which was shot down...

we both know that the buck stops at the supreme court...

we also know that neri was allowed to remain silent ....

because of the supreme court's interpretation of executive privilege...

and there was that flip flopping, was it twice or thrice? about chartered cities... ?

only in the philippines as you always say...

my dream, is that someday, the SC will have less justices with the 'wangwang mentality'...

and more of the 'new breed'...lawyers who can interpret law as they should be...

imagine, if you will, our supreme court headed by a louis brandeis

who believes that the right to privacy is trumped by the right of the public to know...and i quote ...

"The right to privacy does not prohibit any publication of matter which is of public or general interest"..

maybe this is the reason why watergate caused the resignation of a US president...

while the garci tapes did not...

i should keep on dreaming....

and it will remain illegal subject to the interpretation of a corona led supreme court....

similar to what happened to the truth commission which was shot down...

we both know that the buck stops at the supreme court...

we also know that neri was allowed to remain silent ....

because of the supreme court's interpretation of executive privilege...

and there was that flip flopping, was it twice or thrice? about chartered cities... ?

only in the philippines as you always say...

my dream, is that someday, the SC will have less justices with the 'wangwang mentality'...

and more of the 'new breed'...lawyers who can interpret law as they should be...

imagine, if you will, our supreme court headed by a louis brandeis

who believes that the right to privacy is trumped by the right of the public to know...and i quote ...

"The right to privacy does not prohibit any publication of matter which is of public or general interest"..

maybe this is the reason why watergate caused the resignation of a US president...

while the garci tapes did not...

i should keep on dreaming....

since the SC made some decides against Pnoy, corona et al are all acused as GMA's puppies.....

what about if they decide in his favor? like the merci impeachment?

dahil din ba tuta sila ni GMA kaya nila pinayagan ang impeachment ni merci?

palace to look into garci's properties

kung hindi ba naman ito classic form of political harassment, hindi ko alam kung anong dahilan at ginagawa nila ito.

its now obvious na walang pinagkaiba ang administration ni Pnoy kay GMA.

Reminds me of Al Capone and Elliot Ness.

Wala nga sigurong pinag-iba si PNoy kay Aling Gloria, except, maybe for the subject of their respective harassment and the intended results.

Aling Gloria politically harassed Gen. Gudani, Col. Balutan, et. al., to prevent them from telling their truths. PNoy's administration is politically harassing Manong Garci to force him to tell the truth.

Hindi naman sinabing magiging madali ang maging pangulo pero with how things are running i am very satisfied and would even be more satisfied pag napako na sa krus ng hustisya ang mga ugok at bugok na mga plunderers ng pinas....To achieve something in this admin kailangan dumaan sa madaming pagsubok at madaming paa na tatapakan na mga dating nagkamal ng pera sa panunungkulan...

I would agree na kelangan na ayusin ang mentality ng SC natin....I disagree with the SC ruling na gawing province ang nagiisang Island ng Dinagat..i mean how could an island become a province when everything in the LAW basically goes against it..ala nga sa requirement maging province ang dinagat pero ginawang province para ang mga ecleo mamuno dun at hindi sila masakop ng surigao...hindi ako abugado pero ang decision na yan ang isa sa mga ginawa ng SC na napaka lanataran ang pag abuse sa kanilang kapangyarihan porket supreme court sila...

Regardless Garci will sing or not this admin will not stop on going after the crooks....Zubiri walking away from politics is already indication of things unfolding on the philippine situation....

It's amazing how so many people keep pounding on baldie but approve of the midget crook.

Baldie ain't perfect, he is surrounded by crooks and fools, but the midget was a crooked mastermind.

I think the midget's husband is the CROOKED MASTERMIND, her being in power, was the one who executed it.....but it was all planned and thought of by the HUSBAND....

:)

Noynoy maybe stupid but he will never be corrupt!!!