So what's new under the sun? And your point is? Why can't criticisms and other accusations be hurled against this President which was also done to all other presidents by other oppositions, not only in this country but also in all other countries? In what way is he special? If he is so onion-skinned, he should not have taken the hot seat. Of course, no person (president or whoever) can ever satisfy everyone. The point is to show positive action to prove his critics wrong.

my point is just f#&king help the guy and not pull him down. no wonder our nation is weak. all we do is blame everything to someone we can point our fingers at.

my point is just f#&king help the guy and not pull him down. no wonder our nation is weak. all we do is blame everything to someone we can point our fingers at.

why should we help him? we didn't vote for this idiot, you did, you help him, I love my country as much as you do, that's why I didn't vote for him or fall for his empty promises,

you ask us to support someone who we completely have no faith or no confidence in, is like asking you to support GMA,

mabuti pa si GMA, may kakayanan, we're completely f#&ked for the next 6 years with this imbecile running the country like he knows what he's doing,

pray nalang -- this is going to be worse than cory

SaTotooLang: I agree, Rico Puno must go. Innocent or not, he is a burden to PNoy's presidency. I suggest to Rico Puno, if he is actually innocent, to resign (irrevocably), then defend himself in court. If he can prove himself innocent, FILE LAWSUITS against those who unfairly accused him for 10M Php in damages.

Wizard: 54 USD vs. 20K USD and you don't see the difference? That is your money he is spending (if you are paying taxes).

ElRey: You did not vote for PNoy, well ok fine. But HE IS THE PRESIDENT. And he was elected into office in a fair and honest elections. Difference with Gloria? She CHEATED. She was NEVER elected into that post. I backed Gloria (even if I didn't vote for her) until of course the Garci tapes came along. Well, of course, you are going to argue again about "no evidence", haha. Come on man. Who are we kidding?

To the GIBO supporters: Kahit pa anong gawin nyo, si PNoy pa rin ang nanalo. At kahit pa anong mangyari, si Gibo TALO. Kahit pa ma-impeach si PNoy, hindi pa rin magiging presidente si Gibo (unless sumali sya sa TODA at dun tumakbo). At hindi lang yun, si Gibo, kailanman ay hindi magiging presidente ng Pinas. Gets?

and your stupid president is worse than a GMA,

I would rather have a GMA than have an idiot steering this ship, if GMA in fact did cheat, then you know what? I would still rather have her, than the idiots that get elected, if that means idiots like Abnormal Noynoy, alcoholic FPJ, and cheating alcoholic idiot ERAP, utang na loob, cheat away GMA, please...

Maybe noynoys idiotic minions don't care how the country is run, or how stupid we are showing the world we are, but I do,

You support your president abnoy, I will never support him, the only thing I will support is his downfall, if that means Binay, then SO BE IT.

SaTotooLang: I agree, Rico Puno must go. Innocent or not, he is a burden to PNoy's presidency. I suggest to Rico Puno, if he is actually innocent, to resign (irrevocably), then defend himself in court. If he can prove himself innocent, FILE LAWSUITS against those who unfairly accused him for 10M Php in damages.

i agree...Puno should go ...he should take the 'bullet' for the President...

the issue is NOT whether he is guilty or not...he is making it more difficult for Pnoy to govern...

and for those amongst us who do nothing but to talk trash about the President....

Pnoy is your President, whether you voted for him or not, unless, of course, you are NOT a Filipino....

to those of you who do NOT know, PUNO was right next to the abnormal president all throughout his campaign, he is key in Joshua Senior's quest for the presidency so for him to go, will be monumental,

he is nonoy's right hand, the idiot relies on Puno in more ways than one, Puno is sharp and Puno is savvy... all things your president is not...

Does he take jueteng money? Surely, Does mongoloid know about it, Surely...

those who think this administration will eradicate illegal or legal numbers gaming and payoffs to high medium and low level government officials are simply dead wrong,

this administration will simply adapt, and adopt to plans and policies laid out by previous administrations to replace jueteng with a legal version cooked up by Atong Ang, Erap and the other Puno during erap's time...

You can't beat jueteng, just join them...

Screw aquino, he's an idiot, and he got all you to vote for him, galing...

Edited by ElRey

Now it can be said, P-NOY loves HOTDOGS. No wonder he is still bachelor

at 50. Shalani et al are mere smoke screen.

Come to think why can't it not be possible, after all s/he has 4 sisters

who dominates her with the youngest being the most dominant. It may also

justify why Boy Abunda was in the selection list before, para meron kabaro

among the cabinet members.

p#ta , we're really f#&ked up for the next 6 yrs, not only we have an

autistic but also an ac/dc president. next in line is the most notorious

extortionist ex-mayor.

I agree that we should help but I also think that criticisms can help. For those who are just defending him blindly, it is also not helping because if you see something obviously wrong, you have to criticize so that he can do the right thing.

As I said previously, the best way to prove critics wrong is not to go into an argument with them but simply to do the correct thing.

However, I can understand the feelings of those who did not vote for him because he is barely in office for 100 days and has proven to the world at large that all their fears and criticisms of him are TRUE !

God help us !

why should we help him? we didn't vote for this idiot, you did, you help him, I love my country as much as you do, that's why I didn't vote for him or fall for his empty promises,

you ask us to support someone who we completely have no faith or no confidence in, is like asking you to support GMA,

mabuti pa si GMA, may kakayanan, we're completely f#&ked for the next 6 years with this imbecile running the country like he knows what he's doing,

quite a few foreigners are wondering why the philippines, since the time of marcos, has not really progressed....

and it is very, very difficult to explain why...considering we have abundant natural resources...we have a beautiful country...and the 10 million OFW's are mostly

ambassadors of goodwill to the whole world...

let them read the above post by El Rey...and i am very sure, absolutely, positively 120% SURE, that whoever asks the question would say...."aaahhhh....this is why"

I agree that we should help but I also think that criticisms can help. For those who are just defending him blindly, it is also not helping because if you see something obviously wrong, you have to criticize so that he can do the right thing.

As I said previously, the best way to prove critics wrong is not to go into an argument with them but simply to do the correct thing.

However, I can understand the feelings of those who did not vote for him because he is barely in office for 100 days and has proven to the world at large that all their fears and criticisms of him are TRUE !

God help us !

I agree. Criticisms, even the most virulent ones, can help Aquino walk the straight and narrow path.

quite a few foreigners are wondering why the philippines, since the time of marcos, has not really progressed....

and it is very, very difficult to explain why...considering we have abundant natural resources...we have a beautiful country...and the 10 million OFW's are mostly

ambassadors of goodwill to the whole world...

let them read the above post by El Rey...and i am very sure, absolutely, positively 120% SURE, that whoever asks the question would say...."aaahhhh....this is why"

Excellent point. I wonder how many of us are guilty of that? And and I ask all those who are now fervently defending this President and making all these "sounds so good" statements to look deep into their own hearts and tell us honestly if they had behaved in the same manner during previous years. Did they also contribute to this "lack of progress"? It's just a fact of life that you can't please everyone all the time so stop trying to do so.

As Filipinos, I think we need to start believing in ourselves and start supporting the current administration. We need to kick corrupt government officials out with impunity, enforce fair market practices faithfully, and start disposing garbage properly. PNoy might just be our last chance for a better Philippines. I am surprised that a number wants GMA instead of PNOY. The last president was a cheat. She cheated her way to get the presidency and she cheated us using our taxes.

Dear Nonoy, I just hope that you keep the fire of patriotism burning and work towards a better and more optimistic Philippines.

Edited by cedric_errol

Excellent point. I wonder how many of us are guilty of that? And and I ask all those who are now fervently defending this President and making all these "sounds so good" statements to look deep into their own hearts and tell us honestly if they had behaved in the same manner during previous years. Did they also contribute to this "lack of progress"? It's just a fact of life that you can't please everyone all the time so stop trying to do so.

we can disagree...but we do NOT have to be disagreeable....calling the ELECTED President an "idiot", autistic, abnormal, etc ...is totally uncalled for ...

one of the hallmarks of democracy is freedom of speech, yes...pero at least, ipakita naman nating may pinag-aralan tayo...(note: i am aware that you are not of them, extremists)

i was waiting until Pnoy's 100 days are up to start writing constructive criticisms about his administration...give him time to 'acclimatize', or so i thought...

i guess, i was drawn in by the fervent ardor of the posters here...and so i found myself supporting the calls of a few here who thinks that puno should

leave the Pnoy administration on his own accord...

in fairness to Pnoy, it is some of the president's men who are proving to be NOT up to par...and he is taking the flak, instead of the other way around...

compare that gesture to the past 2 presidents, who have a coterie of shock absorbers and perhaps, we will have a better perspective for a continuing decent debate ....

we can disagree...but we do NOT have to be disagreeable....calling the ELECTED President an "idiot", autistic, abnormal, etc ...is totally uncalled for ...

one of the hallmarks of democracy is freedom of speech, yes...pero at least, ipakita naman nating may pinag-aralan tayo...(note: i am aware that you are not of them, extremists)

i was waiting until Pnoy's 100 days are up to start writing constructive criticisms about his administration...give him time to 'acclimatize', or so i thought...

i guess, i was drawn in by the fervent ardor of the posters here...and so i found myself supporting the calls of a few here who thinks that puno should

in fairness to Pnoy, it is some of the president's men who are proving to be NOT up to par...and he is taking the flak, instead of the other way around...

compare that gesture to the past 2 presidents, who have a coterie of shock absorbers and perhaps, we will have a better perspective for a continuing decent debate ....

once a president has been elected, it is our duty to support him, whether as a true supporter who agrees to what he does, or as a critic, to show to him the flaws of what he is doing.

it is no longer about who voted for pnoy or who didnt. that should have ended after the elections. pnoy is the elected president. tulungan tayo by either supporting him or being critical to him.

in the end, its not about noynoy, but the good of our country.

duh kahit mamatay tayo he will go down in history as our 15th president. whether we like it or not we have no choice but to put our faith in him. like you i love my country too, and i would not put this president down. the more we try to throw dirt at him, the more we act like a bunch of kids who doesn't know what he/she really wants .

Dear ABNoy,

Simple lang naman, ANG SABI MO noong kampanya;

"dito tayo sa daang matuwid, tama na ang baluktot na daan"

"sa ngalan ng aking mga magulang"

"kung walang corrupt walang mahirap"

"hindi ako magnanakaw"

Yan ang mga pangako mo na kinagat naman ng mga bobo mong supporters, sabi pa ng mga bumoto sayo na ayaw na nila sa baluktot na pamamahala at kesyo ikaw ang magbabago ng pamamalakad sa gobyerno at ikaw ang pag-asa para sa pag-unlad ng bansa...

IN SHORT, masyadong mataas ang expectations ng mga bobong bumoto sa'yo, dahil nuon pa man sinasabi na namin na:

WALA KANG KAKAYAHAN,MAHINA ANG UTAK, MAHINA ANG LOOB AT KUNG TRACK RECORD MO ANG PAGBABASEHAN KAHIT NOONG IKAW AY NASA PRIBADONG SEKTOR HANGGANG SA IKAW AY MAGING SENADOR AT KONGRESMAN NAPATUNAYAN NA WALA KANG KAKAYAHAN, MAHINA KANG KLASENG LIDER, AT SINABI NA NAMIN NOON PA MAN NA HINDI LANG PAGIGING INCORRUPTIBLE ANG SOLUSYON SA PAG-UNLAD NG BANSA...SO FAR MUKHANG TAMA NGA KAMI!!

Mukhang mas inuuna mo ang kapakanan ng mga kaibigan mo kesa sa bayan, aminin mo man o hindi, halatang TAKOT KANG MASAKTAN ANG KAIBIGAN MO, HINDI BALE NANG MAISANTABI ANG KAPAKANAN NG BANSA!

ang tanong ko ngayon sa mga bumoto sa kanya: YAN BA ANG SINASABI NINYONG LIDER NA MAGBABAGO SA PAMAMALAKAD NG GOBYERNO AT MAGPAPAUNLAD NG ATING BANSA?!

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

wag mo naman tawagin na bobo ang mga bumoto kay noynoy. bad yan.

Hoy Noy!

Ano kaya puedeng itawag sa mga posters dito na bumoto sayo? (yan Father, ha? limited lang dito sa mga forum posters...)

mis-informed? uninformed? gullible? utu-uto?

I know that many of those who voted for you were doing it out of their hate for GMA. I call them gullible because they let themselves be fooled by politically controlled media with hidden agenda. They believed the innuendoes and hearsays and accepted them as gospel truth.

It should have been fine. They didn't trust GMA, so they vote for somebody not linked with her.

Unfortunately, they voted for an incompetent laggard like you. They are so naive to think that a position of power like the Presidency can be handled through mere good intentions.

Yes, you have good intentions. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Hoy Noy!

Your apologists are deserting you. This one says he is just waiting for your 100 days to end. So he can start giving "constructive criticisms" (my foot!)

Well, just like the rats who deserted GMA's ship to go over to yours, now there are rats deserting your ship, after seeing your incapable leadership mess up the country in less than 3 months!

Hoy Noy!

Ano kaya puedeng itawag sa mga posters dito na bumoto sayo? (yan Father, ha? limited lang dito sa mga forum posters...)

mis-informed? uninformed? gullible? utu-uto?

I know that many of those who voted for you were doing it out of their hate for GMA. I call them gullible because they let themselves be fooled by politically controlled media with hidden agenda. They believed the innuendoes and hearsays and accepted them as gospel truth.

It should have been fine. They didn't trust GMA, so they vote for somebody not linked with her.

pansin ko lang, iho. masama ang loob mo kay noynoy at sa mga supporters nya.

pero nasa sig mo ay quote from alex lacson, isang noynoy supporter.

Dear Noy,

Why are you giving too much favors for these squatters:

1. P1400/monthly stipend for them

2. No Homework every friday

3. No demolition for them

Are you trying to be a hero from these lazy and abusive people??

Hoy Noyboy,

It's good to see that at least you're paying back the people who voted for you.

I guess it's just too bad for those Filipinos who actually earn what they have, instead of inheriting it from their parents (you got an honorary degree - from your mother's school?) or getting it as a handout from the government.

Sayang. I guess I should have been more like you in school.