That is an attack? Come on. Are we onion skinned or what?

Grasping at straws.

And could you explain how that remark would keep our investors away?

Why can't you understand that it's not the criticism of Noynoy's detractors that are bringing this country down but his inept, indecisive, and weak government?

Are you really sure that Noy is bringing our country down? Do you have any data to prove it? The new goverment is less than 100 days and the exchange rate and stock market are stable the last time I checked. Kindly enlight us!

Are you really sure that Noy is bringing our country down? Do you have any data to prove it? The new goverment is less than 100 days and the exchange rate and stock market are stable the last time I checked. Kindly enlight us!

The question to Wolfie is to explain how that innocent remark of Elena would keep investors away. Let him answer that first.

dear Pnoy,

i'm sorry if i caused a 'mild' commotion...well...actually, a misinterpretation of galactic proportions !...what i was trying to do was help out a reliable debater re : his question of bautista being 'horny' against your administration...

little did i know that it would be, again for the nth time, misunderstood, misinterpreted and given a new spin by a gma/gibo toadie...a comment made by ms horn is NOW keeping investors away and that your administration is bringing this country down...haha...how pathetic !!

may i suggest that you hire this spinmeister to be part of your communications group...i bet you that he will outperform your 3 spokesmen...

When sought for comment on the hotdog meal of the President on the streets of New York, Elena Bautista-Horn said, "That maybe good for keeping travel costs low. For our part, we kept the number of hostage deaths down."

glad to be able to help you out... :D

she praised pnoy for "keeping travel costs low" right?

is there any accusation here?

dear Pnoy,

i'm sorry if i caused a 'mild' commotion...well...actually, a misinterpretation of galactic proportions !...what i was trying to do was help out a reliable debater re : his question of bautista being 'horny' against your administration...

little did i know that it would be, again for the nth time, misunderstood, misinterpreted and given a new spin by a gma/gibo toadie...a comment made by ms horn is NOW keeping investors away and that your administration is bringing this country down...haha...how pathetic !!

may i suggest that you hire this spinmeister to be part of your communications group...i bet you that he will outperform your 3 spokesmen...

Hoy Noy!

This rabid fan of yours cannot even answer a simple question; going at length on a lame excuse of being "misunderstood" to cover up for his blunder.

Let me repeat the question(s): Was that remark an attack against Noy? Will that remark keep away the investors?

Ahh, nevermind. We know the answer already.

No point rubbing his face into his own s@%t.

Edited by camiar

Hey Noyboy,

Spend some of that P1 billion budget of your communication group by hiring your supporters here on MTC. While I disagree with them, I have to point out that they do a better job "spinning" your mistakes than your current team.

You're going to need better pr people, especially given the way you run a "government by press release."

Dear Noy,

I don't see why you need to hold a dialogue with the spoiled brats of the rcc. Just tell them to shut up.

Since you don't meddle in the affairs of the church so they don't have the right to meddle in the affairs of goverment.

Just tell them the next f#&king priest to whine will be shot then sent to hell in a bag. :lol:

Balls among balls will also equate that PNoy has a "say" in the lower house .... e.g. Belmonte et al..

I suppose Edsel despite being an opposition will also help passing this RHB ..... so will the Lisa and the Lefties

^^ It has to pass congress first. And Gloria, it seems, is going to fight it.

she praised pnoy for "keeping travel costs low" right?

is there any accusation here?

ms horn used sarcasm - defined by webster as - "a form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule"... what she said is a personal"attack" - defined thus, as - "a rhetorical strategy of attacking one's opponent personally rather than attacking their views, argument, or stance on an issue. Personal attacks are very popular in political campaigns."

for us to be reminded of what ms horn said :

"That maybe good for keeping travel costs low. For our part, (that means during the gma administration) we kept the number of hostage deaths down."

a good example of sarcasm might be :

"camiar is an open minded poster...he argues intelligently...he reads and understands the issue at hand, before he comes up with a well thought of rebuttal"...

Edited by wolfwhistler

ms horn used sarcasm - defined by webster as - "a form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule"... what she said is a personal"attack" - defined thus, as - "a rhetorical strategy of attacking one's opponent personally rather than attacking their views, argument, or stance on an issue. Personal attacks are very popular in political campaigns."

[/size]

even if you are correct that it was made in sarcasm, still, it wasnt as blunt as the attacks being hurled against the GMA administration by pnoy and his minions.

for us to be reminded of what ms horn said :

"That maybe good for keeping travel costs low. For our part, (that means during the gma administration) we kept the number of hostage deaths down."

a good example of sarcasm might be :

"camiar is an open minded poster...he argues intelligently...he reads and understands the issue at hand, before he comes up with a well thought of rebuttal"...

Ohhhh, you pooor dear! You were sooo hurt by that sarcasm! I didn't know that you could be so vitriolic when you attack the past president, but demand that others thread very lightly when speaking about your lord almighty Noynoy!

But Wow! I admire you research abilities coming up with the unimpeacheable definition of sarcasm. Do you really need a dictionary definition of the word to make your point? It shows you're not confident with your argument. But I understand. It's your style to rely on the help of other posters to help you out of the bog you put yourself into. But this time you seem to be alone...

NOW give me a well thought of reason how that remark will keep the investors away!

I also didn't know there are people who really enjoy rubbing their face into their own sh#t, don't you agree?

Edited by camiar

i think GMA will not really put up a fight here. she could lose an important ally in cong lagman. besides, GMA, during her time, was also a pro-RH.

Pro-RH? Since 10th congress pa nakasalang yan bakit hinde nakapasa? for 9 years na nakaupo kung pro-RH si GMA dapat batas na ito. Remember that GMA and her minions controled the congress for 9 years.

Pro-RH? Since 10th congress pa nakasalang yan bakit hinde nakapasa? for 9 years na nakaupo kung pro-RH si GMA dapat batas na ito. Remember that GMA and her minions controled the congress for 9 years.

thats because it was never considered as an urgent bill. while GMA is pro-RH, she was not all out on it.

i have this feeling that theRH bill wont be passed for the couple of years even under the pnoy admin unless he makes this an urgent bill for the purpose of winning back the people who are starting to doubt his capacity.

Edited by jopoc

thats because it was never considered as an urgent bill. while GMA is pro-RH, she was not all out on it.

i have this feeling that theRH bill wont be passed for the couple of years even under the pnoy admin unless he makes this an urgent bill for the purpose of winning back the people who are starting to doubt his capacity.

Oo nga pala, mas urgent pala ang makalikha ng isang distrito para kay Dato Arroyo. Sabihin natin na pro-rh si GMA kahit hinde urgent yung panukalang batas dapat man lang ito ay umuusad ngunit ito ay nakatambak lang.

Oo nga pala, mas urgent pala ang makalikha ng isang distrito para kay Dato Arroyo. Sabihin natin na pro-rh si GMA kahit hinde urgent yung panukalang batas dapat man lang ito ay umuusad ngunit ito ay nakatambak lang.

uhmmm... do we have to blame gma on this? blame the congressmen.

and, did pnoy certify the rh bill to be an urgent one?

dear noynoy,

bilang isang taong nagbabayad ng buwis ay iminumungkahi ko na alisin mo ang lahat ng jeep, mga fx, colorum bus, colorum jeep, colorum taxi, tricycle, pedicab at kuliglig. ito ay sagabal sa mga kalsada at nakakadagdag trapiko ang kanilang mga illegal terminal at takaw aksidente ang mga ito. karamihan ng mga ito ay kung umasta ay hari ng daan. may mga nahuhuling mga sabog sa droga at ang ibay sangkot sa holdapan.

batid din ng lahat na halos 90 porsiyento o higit pa sa mga ito ay hindi nagbabayad ng buwis. kaya nakakainis isipin na kaming mga nagbabayad ng road users tax ang inaabala ng mga ito at kailangan umintindi sa barumbadong istilo ng pagmamaneho.

at dahil hindi naman pwedeng walang mga pampublikong sasakyan mangyari sana itira na lamang ang bus, taxi, lrt 1, lrt 2 at mrt bilang pampublikong mga sasakyan. pero salain ng maige ang mga bus at taxi driver upang maiwasan ang aksidente at pagkabarumbado sa kalye. pagbayarin din sila ng buwis dahil sila ay katulad ko din na nagtatrabaho.

para maibsan ang kakulangan pag naalis ang mga illegal na pampublikong sasakyan maige rin na ang pamahalaan ay magdagdag ng mga bus at taxi. magtala ng mga matuwid at maayos na sakayn at babaan. at sana gobyerno na mismo ang mamuno sa pagsasa ayos ng batas trapiko.

salamat po.

p#tang %na mo Abnoy. You have the guts to keep your Usec Puno after being involve

in 2 controversies in a span of 1 month samantalang ang bilis mong sinibak ang PAGASA

director dahil kamo sa late weather forecasting.

Gago ka talaga, yung taong walang control kung saan pupunta ang bagyo at kulang sa gamit

ang bilis mong sibakin, samantalang itong katsupaan mo na commeno sense lang ay wala,

pinagtagol mo pa. Well, what can we expect, dumb people flock's together. Your not different

from other president having sacred cows.

f#&k You kalbo!

Dear Noy,

Tell the RCC to go shove their collective pricks where the sun dont shine and sign the RH bill into law.

Its damn enshrined in the constitution that the people have the right to happiness..somehow i dont think that would qualify if you are the 7th of 8 kids living in a shanty and you have no food to eat becuase you parents just kept on making babies.