Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

my favorite is brand Rolex and I love my submariner and 2 tone datejust. But I think I am ready to graduate from rolex and move on to patek philippe... i'd probably sell the datejust and save up the rest to buy a calatrava.

The sub I will never let go.. it is such a classic and so super suwerte sa chicks

Salamat Dickyboy.

Magpost ka naman pics ng Sub mo! O kaya yung 2t datejust. Would love to see it. Ano ba ang specs? Vintage or QS na yung date? Let's see them! I'm thinking of buying either a sub or explorer II as a christmas present for myself B)

But man, this IWC just keeps calling my name. p*tanginatalaga oo :boo: :boo:

Ano ba tong pinasukan ko! I'm not a big fan of pitek :lol: Parang Mercedes or BMW? Can't go wrong with either one, pero Mercedes, namputcha, siguro pag Lolo na ako :mtc:

Salamat Dickyboy.

Magpost ka naman pics ng Sub mo! O kaya yung 2t datejust. Would love to see it. Ano ba ang specs? Vintage or QS na yung date? Let's see them! I'm thinking of buying either a sub or explorer II as a christmas present for myself B)

Ano ba tong pinasukan ko! I'm not a big fan of pitek :lol: Parang Mercedes or BMW? Can't go wrong with either one, pero Mercedes, namputcha, siguro pag Lolo na ako :mtc:

sige pokpok I will post it pag nakuhanan ko ng pics. they are not vintages, bought the sub in 1997 just before the currency crisis ($1+P27 hehehe jackpot) and the datejust in may 2003. My 5 cents worth, cool ang IWC but the explorer 2 is a classic and has macho image to it, bagay kahit sa t-shirt saka sa americana

ganun nga ang reaction sa patek, either you like it or you don't, kaya lang for me sobra ko yatang like eh. pare, ano nga ba itong napasukan natin. :( :) :D :lol:

sige pokpok I will post it pag nakuhanan ko ng pics. they are not vintages, bought the sub in 1997 just before the currency crisis ($1+P27 hehehe jackpot) and the datejust in may 2003. My 5 cents worth, cool ang IWC but the explorer 2 is a classic and has macho image to it, bagay kahit sa t-shirt saka sa americana

ganun nga ang reaction sa patek, either you like it or you don't, kaya lang for me sobra ko yatang like eh. pare, ano nga ba itong napasukan natin. :( :) :D :lol:

True Pare, pero can you button your dress shirt on a bulky Explorer II? My Dad has a Sub that I tried on when I was wearing a suit, but I couldn't button my sleeve button on my dress shirt. Pero whatever, it is what it is : Cool!

Dre I can relate to your Patek jones. I was going out of my mind for a Sub or an Explorer II until I told myself, not until christmas fool!

Salamat Dickyboy.

go for the sub!!!

Re: Ano ba tong pinasukan ko!

better change that to: "ano ba tong pinasukan natin!"

you're right! this is madness!!!

and what's strange is i think we're all enjoying it!!!! :lol:

for someone who doesn't like wearing watches because she doesn't like being reminded of the time, i realized i have quite a collection on my hands... maybe i should sell? :unsure:

-cartier pasha and tank francais

-omega constellation

-bulgari (don't know what kind but it's black leather-strapped)

-technomarine (1 white and 1 pink)

-hermes (the double strappy kind--it's brown)

hmmm... or maybe i should just start wearing them again. i just can't stand to be reminded that i'm running out of time... :D

for someone who doesn't like wearing watches because she doesn't like being reminded of the time, i realized i have quite a collection on my hands... maybe i should sell? :unsure:

-cartier pasha and tank francais

-omega constellation

-bulgari (don't know what kind but it's black leather-strapped)

-technomarine (1 white and 1 pink)

-hermes (the double strappy kind--it's brown)

hmmm... or maybe i should just start wearing them again. i just can't stand to be reminded that i'm running out of time... :D

everybody seems to be running out of time. the more we realize it, the more we appreciate and enjoy the little things in life that give us a smile.

if you want to sell any watches, might as well posts it here. it benefit both you and the potential buyer as it no longer needs to pass through a watch 'buy-and-sell' middleman.