Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Win or lose tommorow against SoKor, Gilas gained huge dividends by playing in the Asian Games a good prep field towards FIBA - Asia. The coaches surely spotted the holes to plug and things to fix with this team, I'm just hoping that Asi, Kelly and Mercado can continue to be Gilas for the FIBA...

For tommorow I give SG a darkhorse's chance against SoKor.

Win or lose tommorow against SoKor, Gilas gained huge dividends by playing in the Asian Games a good prep field towards FIBA - Asia. The coaches surely spotted the holes to plug and things to fix with this team, I'm just hoping that Asi, Kelly and Mercado can continue to be Gilas for the FIBA...

For tommorow I give SG a darkhorse's chance against SoKor.

On the contrary, with all due respect to Asi Taulava, palagay ko ito na dapat ang last time he represents PHL

hats off to Paulasi, you did well, but its time for the likes of (Rabeh din sana), Greg Slaughter, Japeth Aguilar and Marcus Douthit to take the mantle.

I think Kelly Williams should stay on board until next year, playing the 3 or 2 position, rather than the 4 spot. Palagay ko talo talaga si Williams sa matchups sa PF position; however, switch him over the 3rd spot, mismatch galore ito for SG.

However, Sol Mercado? Meron na silang 3 players playing the same position in Tiu, Baracael and Lassiter. Kung may balak pa silang humugot sa PBA ng isa pang player, he should be a workhorse in the mold of Rudy Hatfield, Rico Meirhofer, or even a Rayniel Hugnatan.

Para sa akin, okay na ung guard rotation nila. Although, there is much to be desired (still) from Chris Lutz. If ever they would still consider a PBA reinforcement in the guard spot, I'd choose a Ronald Tubid or Dondon Hontiveros over Mercado. IMHO

Baracael, Tiu, Lutz, and Williams, I think should take it upon themselves as the teams' #1 option in offense

not bad... nde din tayo natambakan

mas maganda talaga matchup natin with the sokors...

anyway wala ka talaga masabi kay asi always ready for the country... imagine pag pwede pa sya in the next 2 years... frontcourt natin sf kelly williams pf asi and center douhit tapos of the bench sina japeth and greg oden...

MABUHAY GILAS!!!

umpisahan na ang sisihan!

mga naysayers, pasok!

tomorrow's sports section: quotes from Yeng Guiao ang headline

he he he.

@azelmd, actually, kung mapapanuod mo, the game wasn't really that close.

Pasensya na, am just calling a spade a spade.

I dont think the Koreans even felt threatened by SG's runs

in short, the entire game, outclassed po ang mga bata natin....sorry