Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

your point that basketball has been around for ages and nothing has come of it?

no, that's not it? spoon feed me then so that i can learn from thy wisest of them all king crab.

nope my dear brother that's not my point,you have to dig more just like a small crab digging his way to find a place to hide.

i don't have to spoon feed you coz we just need to use our bare hands when eating a crab.

May sinabi ba kong we will certainly win against Iran? Haha! laugh.gif I said I believe we could get a medal but I didn't say we would certainly win against Iran.

Ganun ba? So where is the medal you're talking about? Kaya pala nun nalaglag sa medal round biglang hoping ka na lang even for a 5th place finish Mr Fair Weather.

• Like (+1) 3
Guest eljuego

Ganun ba? So where is the medal you're talking about? Kaya pala nun nalaglag sa medal round biglang hoping ka na lang even for a 5th place finish Mr Fair Weather.

Nandyan ka pala fair-weathered fan. Haha! At least I don't go on posting on the thread that I'm certain that SG will win against Qatar. Tumpak talaga yung sabi mo na mananalo Philippines sa Qatar. laugh.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Nandyan ka pala fair-weathered fan. Haha! At least I don't go on posting on the thread that I'm certain that SG will win against Qatar. Tumpak talaga yung sabi mo na mananalo Philippines sa Qatar. laugh.gif

what is the difference between claiming certainty of a 5th place finish as against certainty of getting a medal? Mas OFF pa nga yan prediction mo ... kung ako sablay, hamak naman na major major sablay yang iyo. Tapos proud na proud ka pa. :lol:

ganun talaga bro, admittedly mali ang prediction kong 5th place finish but sinabi ko sa umpisa na mahihirapan silang magkamedalya. So paano ako naging fair weather? Wala naman inconsistency dun. Ang alam kong fair weather ay un pabago-bago ng saloobin sa team na Gilas. Un balimbing ba.

Nagtaka nga ako bakit from we COULD GET a medal biglang HOPING ka na lang for 5th place. Nawalan ka ata ng kumpiyansa bigla sa team mo (este, 2nd favorite pala after POWERADE)after hindi sila nakapasok sa medal round. Nilaglag mo bigla!!! To think the odd of getting a medal is much lower than a 5th place finsih since natambakan na natin ang Qatar. Just to show na you lost confidence on this team in the end.

Well, am not surprise at all, dati halos makipagpatayan ka din sa Powerade kasi mas magaling kamo ito (compared sa Gilas) diba and nun tinalo ito ng Gilas (este, tinambakan pala) suddenly you sing a lot of praises for this team.

So may track record na yan ginagawa mo Mr Fair Weather at wag mo na ibintang sa iba pa yan. Am sure as always will still hear a lot from you. But I rest my case, your record speaks for itself :P

Edited by peithe
  • Like (+1) 2
Guest eljuego

what is the difference between certainty of a 5th place finish as against certainty of getting a medal? Mas OFF pa nga yan prediction mo ... kung ako sablay, hamak naman na major major sablay yang iyo. :lol:

ganun talaga bro, admittedly mali ang prediction kong 5th place finish but sinabi ko sa umpisa na mahihirapan silang magkamedalya. So paano ako naging fair weather? Wala naman inconsistency dun. Ang alam kong fair weather ay un pabago-bago ng saloobin sa team na Gilas. Un balimbing ba.

Nagtaka nga ako bakit from we COULD GET a medal biglang HOPING ka na lang for 5th place. Nawalan ka ata ng kumpiyansa bigla sa team mo (este, 2nd favorite pala after POWERADE)after hindi sila nakapasok sa medal round. Nilaglag mo bigla!!!

Well, am not surprise at all, dati halos makipagpatayan ka din sa Powerade kasi mas magaling kamo ito diba and nun tinalo ito ng Gila (este, tinambakan pala) suddenly you sing a lot of praises for this team.

So may track record na yan ginagawa mo Mr Fair Weather at wag mo na ibintang sa iba pa yan. Am sure as always will still hear a lot from you. But needless to say, diyan ka magaling sa batuhan ng putik without basis or substance. So yak on my friend ... go ahead sa NAME CALLING MO if that makes you happy. May proof naman sa thread ang pinagsusulat ng mga balimbing na tulad mo. :P

Haha! Certainty? That was my opinion which is why I used the word believe. Tagalugin ko. Sa aking paniniwala. Sige sablay ako pero at least I don't say that I'm certain unlike you na talagang confident na confident na tatalunin ng SG ang Qatar. San yung proof mo na balimbing ako? Pakita mo nga. Oops! Magaling ka pala magsalita pero wala ka namang maipakita. laugh.gif

At least I posted words of consolation unlike you, the epitome of a fair-weathered fan, who suddenly disappeared when SG got knocked off for a medal. Powerade? I believe Powerade is done. You must have been a fan of Powerade and got bitter when they got ditched by SBP for SG kaya puro Powerade laman ng posts mo. Move on and forget about Powerade. laugh.gif

Show your proof fair-weathered fan. Meron nga ba? laugh.gif

• Downvote 1

Haha! Certainty? That was my opinion which is why I used the word believe. Tagalugin ko. Sa aking paniniwala. Sige sablay ako pero at least I don't say that I'm certain unlike you na talagang confident na confident na tatalunin ng SG ang Qatar. San yung proof mo na balimbing ako? Pakita mo nga. Oops! Magaling ka pala magsalita pero wala ka namang maipakita. laugh.gif

At least I posted words of consolation unlike you, the epitome of a fair-weathered fan, who suddenly disappeared when SG got knocked off for a medal. Powerade? I believe Powerade is done. You must have been a fan of Powerade and got bitter when they got ditched by SBP for SG kaya puro Powerade laman ng posts mo. Move on and forget about Powerade. laugh.gif

Show your proof fair-weathered fan. Meron nga ba? laugh.gif

Proof? Aren't these enough that you insist I repeat them again.

1. Ang pagbalimbing mo from Powerade to Gilas samantalang laitin mo ang Gilas dati nun buhay pa ang Powerade.

2. From a medal finish you could not even be confident for a 5th place against a team a natambakan na.

Kailan naging batayan ang pagbigay ng consolation sa pagpapakita ng suporta sa team. Did the president of the republic as the father of the nation call up Gilas when they lost (together will all the losers in our contingent) just as he did call up Manny when he won against Margarito? Patawa ka talaga.

As I've said your arguments are getting absurd. Ngayon ako pa fan ng Powerade ... you make me laugh.

• Like (+1) 2
Guest eljuego

Proof? Aren't these enough that you insist I repeat them again.

1. Ang pagbalimbing mo from Powerade to Gilas samantalang laitin mo ang Gilas dati nun buhay pa ang Powerade.

2. From a medal finish you could not even be confident for a 5th place against a team a natambakan na.

Kailan naging batayan ang pagbigay ng consolation sa pagpapakita ng suporta sa team. Did the president of the republic as the father of the nation call up Gilas when they lost (together will all the losers in our contingent) just as he did call up Manny when he won against Margarito? Patawa ka talaga.

As I've said your arguments are getting absurd. Ngayon ako pa fan ng Powerade ... you make me laugh.

Uhm, I'm waiting for you to show me proof na balimbing ako. san yung post ko to back-up your claim na balimbing ako? Tsk tsk. As usual wala naman maipakita. Fabricating stories again peithe? Tsk tsk laugh.gif

That was my opinion. My post was based on SG having a complete team with Douthit. Ikaw sigurado na mananalo SG sa Qatar. Mala-Madame Auring yung prediction mo. laugh.gif

Yup. You suddenly disappeared when SG was taken out of the medal round. Fair-weathered fans. Tsk tsk.

Not as much as you're making me laugh. laugh.gif

• Downvote 1

Pag-may itsura ang potential nanay.....handa akong mag-donate ng aking DNA para maging natural born pinoys sila.

Or better yet, mag-uumpisa ako ng semen drive.

"Semilya, mula sa puso....for the benefit of the Philippine basketball dream"

hanapin natin ang nanay ni shaq, KG, PP at Lebron para kay amante laugh.gif mr. amante ang alam ko against ka sa artificial birth control, so for sure you want it to be natural reproduction with those moms laugh.gif

Even without Douthit, Toroman sees a medal for the Philippines.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/282209/toroman-sees-medal-after-losing-douthit

It is definitely a big blow but just like Toroman, I believe we could get a medal.

Uhm, I'm waiting for you to show me proof na balimbing ako. san yung post ko to back-up your claim na balimbing ako? Tsk tsk. As usual wala naman maipakita. Fabricating stories again peithe? Tsk tsk laugh.gif

That was my opinion. My post was based on SG having a complete team with Douthit. Ikaw sigurado na mananalo SG sa Qatar. Mala-Madame Auring yung prediction mo. laugh.gif

Yup. You suddenly disappeared when SG was taken out of the medal round. Fair-weathered fans. Tsk tsk.

Not as much as you're making me laugh. laugh.gif

The above claim otherwise ...

Hirap makipagtalo sayo masyado kang SINUNGALING! :rolleyes:

Ano pang susunod na palusot mo? hmp, let me guess, japeth and sol were both injured pero kasama sa laro un e. :P Pero malinaw pa sa sikat ng araw na alam mong hindi maglalaro si MArcus at iniiba mo ngayon ang sinabi mo.

checkmate ... tama na ang paratang mo sa akin. :lol: Your record speaks for yourself!

Edited by peithe
  • Like (+1) 2
Guest eljuego

Hirap makipagtalo sayo ... Masyado kang SINUNGALING! :rolleyes: sige ano pang susunod na palusot mo?:P

checkmate ... tama na ang paratang mo sa akin. :lol:

Uhm, san yung post ko na sinasabi mo na balimbing ako? I posted about SG. Yung pinapakita mo yung SG na posts ko. Did you understand what I asked you? San yung Powerade na sinasabi mo? Tsk tsk. You're a good story-teller peithe. You should write fiction instead of posting on this thread. Your talents will go to waste. laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego
  • Downvote 1

I think RP should not loose its hopes for the title bid.

http://en.wikipedia....a_Champions_Cup

1981 Philippines was in 3rd place when they become champion during 1984

The story of koreans battle for supremacy started during 1988 when they become 3rdplace, runner up in 1990 and evetually celebrated their championship in 1992,

Even China never demolsihed their title build after not reaching top 3 during 1995, then started 3rd in 1996 giving a rough road to championship in 1998, only winning by only 1 point. but those 1point ahead mkes a diference from winners to loosers.

Even Saudi and lebanon experience being 2nd and 3rd place before they become champion. Saudi become champion during 2001 ans lebanon has back to back championship during 1999 and 2000

Medyo gifted ang ang Iran n hindi dumaan ng upset, masyadong bata pa ang mga star player nila. But those has a solid program has a good capacity of coming back.

Lebanon and Qatar was predicted to be more solid group next year their team was rated no. 1 and 2. and Iran the current champion is only able to rank 3rd.

Uhm, san yung post ko na sinasabi mo na balimbing ako? I posted about SG. Yung pinapakita mo yung SG na posts ko. Did you understand what I asked you? San yung Powerade na sinasabi mo? Tsk tsk. You're a good story-teller peithe. You should write fiction instead of posting on this thread. Your talents will go to waste. laugh.gif

I guess you've been reading a lot regarding the ART OF WAR. Diversionary tactics na naman ito.

Maglolokohan pa ba tayo sa alternick? Hahaha ... sige sorry ha si Mega at Hastati pala yun. SORRY ha nagkamali ako. :lol:

Oh baka gusto mo rin humingi ng paumanhin sa pagsisinungaling mo? Your post was made without the knowledge that MArcus ain't playing pala. :P

Edited by peithe
  • Like (+1) 2

I think RP should not loose its hopes for the title bid.

http://en.wikipedia....a_Champions_Cup

1981 Philippines was in 3rd place when they become champion during 1984

The story of koreans battle for supremacy started during 1988 when they become 3rdplace, runner up in 1990 and evetually celebrated their championship in 1992,

Even China never demolsihed their title build after not reaching top 3 during 1995, then started 3rd in 1996 giving a rough road to championship in 1998, only winning by only 1 point. but those 1point ahead mkes a diference from winners to loosers.

Even Saudi and lebanon experience being 2nd and 3rd place before they become champion. Saudi become champion during 2001 ans lebanon has back to back championship during 1999 and 2000

Medyo gifted ang ang Iran n hindi dumaan ng upset, masyadong bata pa ang mga star player nila. But those has a solid program has a good capacity of coming back.

Lebanon and Qatar was predicted to be more solid group next year their team was rated no. 1 and 2. and Iran the current champion is only able to rank 3rd.

Sir the FIBA Asia Champions Cup (club championship ito) is different from the FIBA Asia Tournament (I believe formerly known as ABC Championship) which serves as the olympic qualifier.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIBA_Asia

• Like (+1) 2
Guest eljuego

I guess you've been reading a lot regarding the ART OF WAR. Diversionary tactics na naman ito.

Maglolokohan pa ba tayo sa alternick? Hahaha ... sige sorry ha si Mega at Hastati palo yun. SORRY ha nagkamali ako. :lol:

Pati Art of War sinali sa usapan.Tsk tsk. Allegations which you can't back-up. Sino kaya nagdiversionary tactics sa atin. Magpopost ka ng Powerade ako na nagbalimbing sa SG tapos hindi mo mapakita ang post sa akin. laugh.gifNext time you post an allegation, make sure to back it up peithe. Too bad this ain't the fiction thread but I think meron yata. Dun ka na lang magpost kasi baka sakaling may makapansin ng fiction-writing prowess mo. laugh.gif Another one bites the dust. Tsk tsk. I'm done with you.

• Downvote 1

Pati Art of War sinali sa usapan.Tsk tsk. Allegations which you can't back-up. Sino kaya nagdiversionary tactics sa atin. Magpopost ka ng Powerade ako na nagbalimbing sa SG tapos hindi mo mapakita ang post sa akin. laugh.gifNext time you post an allegation, make sure to back it up peithe. Too bad this ain't the fiction thread but I think meron yata. Dun ka na lang magpost kasi baka sakaling may makapansin ng fiction-writing prowess mo. laugh.gif Another one bites the dust. Tsk tsk. I'm done with you.

Ganun? :rolleyes: Yes sir MEGA el Hastati elJUEGO.

Fiction din ba ito?

My post was based on SG having a complete team with Douthit
:lol: Edited by peithe
  • Like (+1) 5
Guest eljuego

Yes sir MEGA el Hastati elJUEGO.

Fiction din ba ito? :lol:

You can say that. You've been alleging I'm this mega or this hastati. Where's your proof? Hey, maybe next time you'll mistake me as celts. laugh.gif

Van Opstal would make a good addition to SG but of course he has to prove himself to Toroman and SG first.

Edited by eljuego
  • Downvote 1