Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

unfortunately alang local channel natin ang kumuha ng rights sa asiad games so mukhang nde natin mapapanood mga games dito... pero you could try to watch sa chinese channel mukhang ipapalabas nila yun chinese-taipei vs SG.... and agree ako mas gusto ko kalaban nalang natin ang SOKORS besides we have an old score to settle with them... let iran and china battle each other nalang muna

oh btw qataris edge japan 88-87:blink:

Patay ... mukhang must win ang Gilas sa Taipei otherwise baka matanggal pa sa 4th spot.

In the international game, we see anything can happen lalo't there is no clear indication that you can actually run over all your opponents. If Gilas really holded off in thier loss against IRAN as what Eljuego stated instead of going for a win, am sure nagsisisi na si Toroman coz they are now forced into this tight situation now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 1
Guest eljuego

Patay ... mukhang must win ang Gilas sa Taipei otherwise baka matanggal pa sa 4th spot.

In the international game, we see anything can happen lalo't there is no clear indication that you can actually run over all your opponents. If Gilas really holded off in thier loss against IRAN as what Eljuego stated instead of going for a win, am sure nagsisisi na si Toroman coz they are now forced into this tight situation now.

Baka nga nagsisisi na si Toroman.:lol: Pati yung post ko kay Olsen pinatulan.:lol:

• Downvote 3

Baka nga nagsisisi na si Toroman.:lol:

Honestly, I don't think so ... I don't think a coach of his caliber will deliberately do what some guys were insinuating (to hold off against Iran sa Prelims para sa Finals na lang ilalabas un tunay na laro).

Pati yung post ko kay Olsen pinatulan.:lol:

Did you even bother to consider that Aquino is a has-been? It wouldn't hurt to add another big man in Douthit. Maybe you should be the one who should show me clippings since you're the doubter. Then maybe I'll believe you. I'm just saying what I know that he was naturalized so the USA got him to already augment an already strong Olympic team.

Come-on, it's either you're serious about your post to include Olsen or you're just posting a lot of non-sense here to add up on your number of post by suggesting Olsen kasi.

Ikaw na rin nagsabi na si Aquino is a has been. Tapos sayo rin manggagaling ang pangalang Olsen para makasama sa Gilas. Don't you think something is WRONG?

Edited by peithe
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 1

As expected po tinambakan natin ang India 78-57.

Natalo naman ang Taipei sa Iran by 1 pt 73-72.

At tulad ng naunang napabalita, tinalo ng Qatar ang Japan.

Eto ngayon ang team standings sa Grupo ng Pinas:

Japan 3 1

Qatar 3 1

Iran 3 1

Philippines 2 2

Chinese Taipei 1 3

India 0 4

Remaining games in the Group:

Iran vs Qatar

PHL vs Taipei

Japan vs India

Should Taipei win and if ties are broken via the winner over the other rule its the end of our campaign. To avoid further complications, its a MUST WIN game for Gilas.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Downvote 1
Guest eljuego

Honestly, I don't think so ... I don't think a coach of his caliber will deliberately do what some guys were insinuating (to hold off against Iran sa Prelims para sa Finals na lang ilalabas un tunay na laro).

Come-on, it's either you're serious about your post to include Olsen or you're just posting a lot of non-sense here to add up on your number of post by suggesting Olsen kasi.

Ikaw na rin nagsabi na si Aquino is a has been. Tapos sayo rin manggagaling ang pangalang Olsen para makasama sa Gilas. Don't you think something is WRONG?

Nakita mo ba yung smiley? It's obvious that I was putting some levity in my post. Yeah I think something is wrong with your comprehension . :lol: Wag ka din magsabi ng must win kasi talagang must win yung Gilas ngayon na 2 talo na sila. Stop belaboring the obvious coz we all know that Gilas must win in order to make it to the next round.

• Downvote 6

i think ok na tong team nato but i'm ready to concede na hanggang dito nalang ang gilas just hope they give a good showing against sokor bonus na kung manalo sila...

pero mukhang in the long run magiging mas malakas tayo replace asi with douhit(which is a BIG,BIG upgrade) and japeth playing better in the future i think may pagasa tayo considering na maganda showing natin especially with japan... all we have to do muna is solve the big puzzle which is iran(japan was able to beat them!!!) besides i dont think magiimprove pa yun iran the 7 footer they have is not even at par with haddadi

anyway just my two cents....

it may become a buck if we win against korea....:D:blush::lol:

Guest eljuego

Against SKOR medyo dehado pa rin ang Gilas pero bilog ang bola ... LABAN lang ng LABAN!!!

Kita mo naman un Qatar tinalo ang Japan na tumalo sa Pinas na tinalo naman ang Iran na tumalo sa Qatar at Gilas.

Stop stressing the obvious. Alam ng lahat na bilog ang bola at alam ng lahat na dehado ang SG since wala si Aguilar at si Mercado. Now that SG won against CT, you're saying laban ng laban. Fair-weathered fan.

• Downvote 3

^^^ Am surprise to hear na OBVIOUS na ngayon na underdog ang Pinas kontra SOKORS. Ikaw na rin nagsabi kayang talunin ang Iran ngunit tinago lang natin ang laro para sa paghaharap sa finals. That means you should be confident to think that Gilas will defeat all the teams going into the finals in a re-match against Iran.

Both Japeth and Sol have been injured since day 1 of the tournament ... Kung sa tingin mo kayang talunin ang Iran (assuming they didn't hold off as what you claim :lol:)then hindi dapat underdog ang Pinas sa SOKORS diba. Nothing has changed diba.

Am just a REALISTIC FAN of Gilas not really fair weather as you said. Alam ko saan ako lalagay at I don't make excuses pag mali ang punto de vista ko.

Edited by peithe
  • Like (+1) 2
Guest eljuego

^^^ Am surprise to hear na OBVIOUS na ngayon na underdog ang Pinas kontra SOKORS. Ikaw na rin nagsabi kayang talunin ang Iran ngunit tinago lang natin ang laro para sa paghaharap sa finals. That means you should be confident to think that Gilas will defeat all the teams going into the finals in a re-match against Iran.

Both Japeth and Sol have been injured since day 1 of the tournament ... Kung sa tingin mo kayang talunin ang Iran (assuming they didn't hold off as what you claim :lol:)then hindi dapat underdog ang Pinas sa SOKORS diba. Nothing has changed diba.

Am just a REALISTIC FAN of Gilas not really fair weather as you said. Alam ko saan ako lalagay at I don't make excuses pag mali ang punto de vista ko.

Show me the post that you're alleging that I said that "kayang talunin ang Iran". Or wala ka naman maipapakita. Anyway, I'm done with you here since you wouldn't be able to show me the thing that you're alleging. laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego
  • Downvote 3