Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Ginawa niya to before sa isang import Carawell yata name nung import and he was fined and suspended by the former commissioner Jun Bernardino. I guess the league doesn't learn from their mistakes! Dapat lifetime ban gawin dyan kay Arboleda at pwedeng gawin ulit yan ng ibang player at suspended lang mangyayari, eh paano kung magaya kay Tejada mangyari kay Baracael?

toroman finally spoke out his mild frustration with regards to japeths plays.... japeth tends to shoot from the outside rather than mixing it up inside.... with his size he should be able to dominate inside rather than taking outside shots.... even if he scores those 3 point shot he is of better use rebounding and scoring points down the paint....

Ginawa niya to before sa isang import Carawell yata name nung import and he was fined and suspended by the former commissioner Jun Bernardino. I guess the league doesn't learn from their mistakes! Dapat lifetime ban gawin dyan kay Arboleda at pwedeng gawin ulit yan ng ibang player at suspended lang mangyayari, eh paano kung magaya kay Tejada mangyari kay Baracael?

meron na bang na-ban na player by simply committing intentional foul/s? anyway, Sana ilagay na sa line-up si Slaughter para dumami ang option nila sa Center.

Edited by o0onapstero0o
Yes, Rudy The Destroyer Distrito was banned by the PBA and his status reverted to amateur. He then played for the PBL at or sa MBA, forgot na eh.

Guys, help naman. what do you mean by the GILAS after the name ng Smart? What is GILAS?

it means full of energy...............adjective to describe an athlete

Makulit kasi ang kaibigan o fans mo chris tiu, nakalagay na nga sa likod ng ticket na "no profanity" mura pa din ng mura,

kasalanan ng event security yun kung hindi nila ma-implement yung mga nakalagay sa ticket.. :)

never ka ba nagmura dahil sa kapangitan ng napapanuod mo?

ikaw man magbayad ng ganun kamahal na ticket, natural mente gusto mo makapanuod ng magandang laro..

gilas got clobbered by TNT... giles didn't see much action due to personal problem.... it just shows n kulang talaga tayo s center to match up aginst the bigs of asia.... you remove the american import then were no better than our asean neighbor in their quest for basketball supremacy in this part of the world.... reality check talaga for our local basketball leaders...

kasalanan ng event security yun kung hindi nila ma-implement yung mga nakalagay sa ticket.. :)

never ka ba nagmura dahil sa kapangitan ng napapanuod mo?

ikaw man magbayad ng ganun kamahal na ticket, natural mente gusto mo makapanuod ng magandang laro..

Sinabi na ng PBA Commissioner na ang venue where the games are stage (Araneta Coliseum) ang in-charge sa security but apparently natutulog sa pancitan ang nasabing mga event security kaya late na o never silang nakapag-react sa said incident. Admittedly nagmumura ako sa pangit na tawag ng refs and/or sa pangit na napanood ko esp. when I paid a good amount of money for such kaso ibang usapan na when you single out a certain player and bad mouthed/cursed him each time, saka nasa special ringside s'ya so its very near the playing court, mainit na nga laro because of what has happened (i.e. Aguilar incident, Powerade losing to Sg, etc) add to that a cursing fan so things are bound to get out of control and this is where importante na alerto ang event security..

^^haha! Why don't other countries give up on soccer even if they lose every time? If you love the sport, you still play it.

What sport do you want to invest in? Bowling/billiards/Boxing? Puwede din.

well kasi when you play soccer you don't have to be 6 feet and 10 inches tall to get the ball that's why soccer is played world wide.... maradona is around 5'5'' or even smaller he was argentina's best during his prime.. eve the great soccer players aren't that tall i supposed the average height of soccer players is around 6 feet.... you don't see a seven footer dashing down the pitch to score... built natin is just the same as our asean neighbor with the additional skills that we had presto.... kaya we are lording it over them in terms of basketball but once we got out of the region and try to match up with our asian neighbors ayun talo n tayo s laki.. i suppose someone mentioned before that you can not teach height to your players... thats why nagkakadarapa tayo with regards to japeth e kita naman natin lahat n hilaw n hilaw cya.... he was bench by KENTUCKY because of his limited talent.... wala cya post up moves... sure he can spot up from the three but with his height coaches will rely on him to bang inside and get those rebound and follow up.... thats why toroman was sort of dissapointed with his plays... he tends to shoot from the outside rather than mixing it up inside....

gilas got clobbered by TNT... giles didn't see much action due to personal problem.... it just shows n kulang talaga tayo s center to match up aginst the bigs of asia.... you remove the american import then were no better than our asean neighbor in their quest for basketball supremacy in this part of the world.... reality check talaga for our local basketball leaders...

Dapat na tlga i-sama na ulit sa line-up si Slaughter. After Giles kasi wala ng banger ang Smart-Gilas e. So what if he cant sprint as fast as Japeth. The thing is, we need a post pressence whenver Giles hit the bench and clearly, Japeth and the others cant do that.

so far there none in the present line up or in any local league who can shoot the light out even if you insert ritualo, he's too small and can be easily guarded by a taller and faster player in the asian region....you need a 6'5" player wh can shoot as well as run rings around heir opponent, which incidentally we don't have even if you try to include players in the NCAA juniors who shot the light out during the past two season they still lack the height to do so.... i don't think agovida and the other guy is built for international competition.

smart gilas was again ambush today by the gin kings.... they played very miserably without giles... and more bad news to come giles is set to leave the team for his ailing child in the USA.... so that leaves of japeth, al huseini, ramos, ballesteros to man the slot in his absence well sad news is all the above mentioned players are not you typical low post man. all of them are perimeter or jump shooter who are comfortable playing the 3 slot rather the four or five slot and that four person are quite tall compare to the players of the gin kings which incidentally outrebound the gilas team... that leaves a very big hole in the middle with the absence of giles... even if you added slaughter to the line up it is still not as intimidating because slaughter is too slow and can easily tire out.... the team is still 3-4 personel short of being formidable.... or should i say 3 - 4 fil am short of being intimidating.... although their target is to qualify for the olympics i see no future in the olympics with the present composition they maybe talented but are they talented enough.... and how sure are we that the other teams (which incidentally are taller than our players) are also beefing their lineup in prepration for the london olympics qualifying tournament.

smart gilas was again ambush today by the gin kings.... they played very miserably without giles... and more bad news to come giles is set to leave the team for his ailing child in the USA.... so that leaves of japeth, al huseini, ramos, ballesteros to man the slot in his absence well sad news is all the above mentioned players are not you typical low post man. all of them are perimeter or jump shooter who are comfortable playing the 3 slot rather the four or five slot and that four person are quite tall compare to the players of the gin kings which incidentally outrebound the gilas team... that leaves a very big hole in the middle with the absence of giles... even if you added slaughter to the line up it is still not as intimidating because slaughter is too slow and can easily tire out.... the team is still 3-4 personel short of being formidable.... or should i say 3 - 4 fil am short of being intimidating.... although their target is to qualify for the olympics i see no future in the olympics with the present composition they maybe talented but are they talented enough.... and how sure are we that the other teams (which incidentally are taller than our players) are also beefing their lineup in prepration for the london olympics qualifying tournament.

I think players from smart gilas is a young team. They need more exposure maybe give them mga 2 years to mature

I've watch the game yesterday and as far as talent in shooting is concern, they're all threat but this team are so young.. you can see it they way they tumble in D's specially in running gun play of Gin Kings... i'm still hoping the great great TOROMAN have something to do to adjust even if no more Giles.. kc kung hindi... darating ang 2 taon at sisisihin n nman natin ang mga amateur players na ito.

they lack in a lot of areas... skillswise, size, experience,speed, etc, this is compared to the dominant teams in asia... iran,jordan,china... i think they're not gonna make it... if they're gonna represent us in the next fiba asia championships i think we're gonna go down the rankings... that's just what i think...

whoa... we seem to be always so quick on our guns... nanalo once and we hail them... natalo ng husto, which was what's expected of a young and raw yet developing team, and we bash them...

lest we forget... these guys are not playing to beat the pba teams... they are preparing for a tournament which is months away from happening...

and yeah... they are playing under the rules of the pba...

maybe we can cut them some slack and instead just pray they are able to get ready for the real goal ahead...

i wouldnt even say to give them constructive criticisms or unsolicited advices... because i dont think there is anybody here better than toroman to actually be able to give something that they dont know yet... or better than the sbp to actually not realize what kind of players they need...

support and pray na lang... :thumbsupsmiley: