When Is The Best Time To Work Out?

Morning

You do your aerobic exercises such as Jogging, running, boxing, zumba or circuit training etc.

You just came from rest, so malamig pa katawan mo and you can really use your heart and lungs to function further.

PM

Anaerobic exercise such as Lifting weights ... since your body is already warmed up on the day and used your heart and lungs na.

Also, since it is later on that day wherein your energy is already consumed by your day to day activities, it wont give you enough energy to push lungs and heart.

Something like that. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Do your cardio (running, swimming, etc) stuff after waking up in the morning. :D Then do your lifting or your main workout in the afternoon or before dinner (if you wanna lose weight) after dinner (if you wanna gain muscle) since you're usually after after workout. Though, I don't recommend doing your lifting or main workout everyday unless it's not so heavy since either you're gonna strain something or after awhile you'll feel fatigued. This is what I do, by the way :) Just sharing.

Is it advisable to work out after office work?

Thank you.

Not sure with other people. But, I think it depends on your schedule. Bare in mind, working out wakes you up (wakes up your body). If you have ample time to get sleepy again, why not. But if after you workout, you plan on sleeping immediately, I'm not sure if you'll be able to sleep. Then again, it still depends on you. Whatever floats your boat :) I think what I would recommend is if you plan on working out after work, don't over do it, since you're already fatigued from work then adding up your workout, that will all add up in the future and might lead to something you don't want. :) MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS COOL DOWN AFTER YOUR WORKOUT, DO YOUR STATIC STRETCHING ROUTINE. :)

Not sure with other people. But, I think it depends on your schedule. Bare in mind, working out wakes you up (wakes up your body). If you have ample time to get sleepy again, why not. But if after you workout, you plan on sleeping immediately, I'm not sure if you'll be able to sleep. Then again, it still depends on you. Whatever floats your boat :) I think what I would recommend is if you plan on working out after work, don't over do it, since you're already fatigued from work then adding up your workout, that will all add up in the future and might lead to something you don't want. :) MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS COOL DOWN AFTER YOUR WORKOUT, DO YOUR STATIC STRETCHING ROUTINE. :)

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

It would depend on your daily routine. Surge of "breaking down and building up" hormones have a certain schedule. For those with an 8-5 work schedule try do it just after getting off from work. have a good merienda/sugar meal while at work, get off from work then work out. pag uwi mo dinner na then relax

• 3 weeks later...

Morning po, I tried working out at night, hindi po ako nakakatulog agad or ng maayos kasi mataas pa ang energy level. So I suggest early morning. Or it depends sa body clock mo, make sure lang na you have enough sleep pag mag woworkout, avoid working out with hangover, pag may hangover, light exercise lang. And no coffee before working out, fake energy boost ang coffee. Hard boiled egg for me is best before workouts.

• 3 weeks later...