Practical Shooting

pareng pare

How long is the firing range at Bucor? How much did you buy your Marlin for and where? Muchas gracias, amigo!

i'm not really sure about the distance but probably about 50 yards max...i got the Marlin from Aquila during the 1st gunshow '09 for only P10K+ (excluding license).

i'm not really sure about the distance but probably about 50 yards max...i got the Marlin from Aquila during the 1st gunshow '09 for only P10K+ (excluding license).

Sorry - not familiar with Aquila, but a friend of mine is looking to buy a Marlin right after the gun ban. Is Aquila a gun store? Can you give me the contact details please? Their prices seem to be reasonable.

I have a tube-fed, bolt-action Marlin and I've enjoyed that .22 rifle more than the other firearms that I own. They're reasonably priced and the ammo is dirt cheap. If I may suggest - try putting a scope on that piece and I guarantee you that you'll have more fun with it. Your rifle is capable of hitting bottle caps at 50 meters. I have a 4x-40mm scope on mine and I have been hitting 8-inch targets as far as 150 meters.

Thanks for the lead regarding Aguila, Ray004.

My scope is also a Bushnell - the Banner model with a variable 4-power scope and a multi-x reticle. It is good enough for hunting/plinking purposes up to 100 meters. One thing I like about the Bushnell is the fact that it's light transmission capability is very good and the target as seen from the scope is quite bright and crisp. However, I believe that our Marlins can shoot with practical precision up to 200 meters - even with the light, tapered barrel. The only thing that is needed is a more powerful scope - say with a magnification of at least 10x. If your friend hasn't bought your riflescope yet, I would like to suggest that you consider getting a Bushnell scope with a mil-dot reticle rather than the multi-x.

I do believe you when you said you ended up shooting your .22 rather than your .45 in the range until you ran out of ammo. Same thing happened to me lthe week after Christmas. I intended to shoot my G17 for practice and brought along my .22 for some fun. I also ended up shooting my .22 the entire day and was only forced to stop when I ran out of daylight!

Are you familiar with this link sir? www.6mmbr.com/rimfiretactical.html

Mga Gentle Guniacs,

Gandang Bagong Taon Po sa inyong lahat, Ask ko lang po kung familiar kyo sa nabili kong baril i got this gun from TRUE WEIGHT i got a great access to one of them,,, nagkaroon ako ng chance to have or purchase this gun from them.. its a .22 short ammo STI enforce Rifle semi automatic with 10 rd mag... according to my brother who is the Chief range officer from PPSC, ang ganda daw ng rifle he can shoot it in a great distance with accuracy, ask ko lang bakit wala manlang review to sa internet, according to TW its a limited rifle mean iilan lang ginawa nito... ill post the pic po.... wala na kong ginalaw d2 except additional Harris bipods, and a Nikon Monarch Scope....

Here the complete specs...

Caliber .22 Long Rifle

Barrel 21” progressive twist, threaded, crowned, bull

Receiver Patented Aluminum w/ clean out hole to accept threaded barrel

Trigger Assembly Patented Adjustable SuperMatch w/ "Quick” Mag release

Overall Length approx. 40” w/ stock

Weight approx. 7 pounds w/ stock

Finish Natural Stainless and Aluminum

Competition Approvals Team Challenge, Etc.

post-219777-1263101620.jpg

post-219777-1263101661.jpg

post-219777-1263101730.jpg

guys san pwede magpalinis ng taurus pt 24/7? nagaalangan kase ako na linisin gaya ng paglinis ko sa armscor 1911. taguig-makati area lang ako.

Check out the manual that goes with the gun for the field-stripping instructions or download a manual from the internet. Other than that, the same cleaning procedure applies to all other hand guns.

For detailed take-down and cleaning, try the gunsmiths in any of the two firing ranges in Makati Cinema Square after the gun ban.

Mga Gentle Guniacs,

Gandang Bagong Taon Po sa inyong lahat, Ask ko lang po kung familiar kyo sa nabili kong baril i got this gun from TRUE WEIGHT i got a great access to one of them,,, nagkaroon ako ng chance to have or purchase this gun from them.. its a .22 short ammo STI enforce Rifle semi automatic with 10 rd mag... according to my brother who is the Chief range officer from PPSC, ang ganda daw ng rifle he can shoot it in a great distance with accuracy, ask ko lang bakit wala manlang review to sa internet, according to TW its a limited rifle mean iilan lang ginawa nito... ill post the pic po.... wala na kong ginalaw d2 except additional Harris bipods, and a Nikon Monarch Scope....

Here the complete specs...

Caliber .22 Long Rifle

Barrel 21” progressive twist, threaded, crowned, bull

Receiver Patented Aluminum w/ clean out hole to accept threaded barrel

Trigger Assembly Patented Adjustable SuperMatch w/ "Quick” Mag release

Overall Length approx. 40” w/ stock

Weight approx. 7 pounds w/ stock

Finish Natural Stainless and Aluminum

Competition Approvals Team Challenge, Etc.

Check mo na lang sir yung STI website and find out if they are still producing the rifle - baka discontinued na kasi kaya walang reviews.

newbie here.

a friend invited me one time to test fire his new AR-15. also got a hold of a beretta Px4 storm and a Sig mosquito.

I was hooked. Sarap mag firing especially pag tinatamaan yung target. hehe.

Now i want my own gun, im intending it for home defense and fun shooting.

im more inclined to get a Sig of my own pero sabi niya its too small. (mura lang kasi bala)

d ko gusto yung beretta niya, masyado malakas recoil. d ako makatama.

im thinking of getting probably a 9mm beretta na full size or a glock17.

any comments? TIA