Practical Shooting

pareng pare

Salamat Sir Miggy & Shinta n rin po.......

Wow you guys are really a good in terms of good advise i will take your advise and one more thing po if i where staying here in manila n tapos my gun is recently renewed na but my previous address in my gun is in laguna, will there be problems if i keep it in manila? if there is PROBLEM can i correct this by PTC, PTR OR PTTCF? Hope you help me ..... sana po pag i can shoot n kitakita po sana po tayo sa mtc shooting contest.... hehehehe

sana po pag i can shoot n kitakita po sana po tayo sa mtc shooting contest................Good idea, why not organize 1ST MTC SHOOTING COMPETITION...it's a good start to promote responsible gun ownership to MTC members. Suggest, level 1 competition so that preparation will be easy. Too bad, nasa State pa ako. Hope to see you guys in the range.

Once Im in Manila, I will teach some techniques in practical shooting. Prepare at least 300 rounds of ammo and of course, prepare to stay in the range the whole day. See you guys this december.

GOOD LUCK AND SAFETY SHOOTING

sana po pag i can shoot n kitakita po sana po tayo sa mtc shooting contest................Good idea, why not organize 1ST MTC SHOOTING COMPETITION...it's a good start to promote responsible gun ownership to MTC members. Suggest, level 1 competition so that preparation will be easy. Too bad, nasa State pa ako. Hope to see you guys in the range.

Once Im in Manila, I will teach some techniques in practical shooting. Prepare at least 300 rounds of ammo and of course, prepare to stay in the range the whole day. See you guys this december.

GOOD LUCK AND SAFETY SHOOTING

promise sama k dyan sana lang sunday para off ako sa work....

RESOLUTION No. 8646

CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES AND PERIODS OF PROHIBITED ACTS

IN CONNECTION WITH THE MAY 10, 2010 NATIONAL AND LOCAL ELECTIONS.

Promulgation: 14 July 2009

DATE/PERIOD: January 10, 2010 (SUN) to June 09, 2010 (WED)

ACTIVITIES: ELECTION PERIOD

Quoted from another thread!

PROHIBITED ACTS: Bearing, carrying or transporting firearms or other deadly weapons in public places. Building, street, park, private vehicle or public conveyance, even if licensed to possess or carry the same, unless authorized in writing by the Commission. (Sec. 261 (p) (q) ® and (s), OEC as amended by Sec. 32, R.A. 7166)

Suspension of elective local officials (Sec. 261 (x), OEC)

Transfer of officers and employees in the civil service (Sec. 261 (h), OEC)

Organization or maintenance of reaction forces, strike forces or other similar forces (Sec. 261 (u), OEC)

Use of security personnel or bodyguards by candidates, whether or not such bodyguards are regular members of the AFP or other law enforcement agency. (Sec. 261 (t) OEC as amended by Sec. 33, RA 7166)

** copied from Westmore's post from another site**

Hi-tech na mga armas sa gun show

MANILA, Philippines - Muling magsasama-sama ang mga panguna­hing gun manufacturers at dealers sa bansa sa pagta­taguyod ng mga bagong armas at mga shooting paraphernalia sa nakatak­dang 2009 Defense and Sporting Arms Show (DSAS) Part 2 sa November 12 to 16, SM Mega­mall, Mandaluyong City.

Ayon kay Atty. Hector Rodriguez, presidente ng Association of Firearms and Ammunition Dealers (AFAD), pinalawak ang exhibit area ng DSAS Part 2 ngayon taon sa kanilang pag-okupa ng Mega Trade Hall 2.

Sa mga nakalipas na DSAS Part 2 events, ta­nging ang Mega Trade Hall 1 sa ika-limang palapag ng Building B, SM Megamall lamang ang ino-okupa ng mga gun exhibitors kaya’t kadalasan ay nagsi­sik­sikan ang mga libu-libong mga gun aficionados na nagtutungo sa pina­ka­malaki at pinaka-pres­ti­yosong gun show event sa bansa.

Sa opening ceremonies ng DSAS Part 2 sa darating na ika-12 ng Nob­yembre, kumpimadong dadalo si PNP chief, Director General Jesus A. Verzosa at si Chief Supt. Alfredo N. Caballes, director ng PNP Firearms and Explosives Division (FED) habang maraming iba pang senior police officials ang naiimbitahan sa na­ sabing okasyon. (Danilo Garcia)

Sigs usually go for around 40-50k. Paras will set you back about 75-90+k. you might check th gun show. there will likely be discounts then.

Maraming salamat po! Pasok pala sa budget ko any recommended gun store mukang di ko maabutan ang gunshow! Salamat uli sir! Tanong ko lang bakit mas mahal ang PARAS than SIG pagkakaalam ko well known ang SIG in quality and performance sa US this guns are used by the FBI, Police and Secret Service (SIG P229). I like PARAS as well one of my choice any recommendation guys! which one should I purchase im looking for 40 cal. and 9mm. Thanks!

Ranger9, as sir arsonist stated that the gun ban will come into effect on january, it would be better if you applied for a permit to range. i know that the ptr is only for 3 months, but then it won't be a waste of money like getting a ptc and being not able to carry a pistol for 6 months

Technically speaking, there is no such thing as "Permit to Range" or "PTR". What you are looking for is properly called a "Permit to Transport" that authorizes the firearm owner to transport his firearm from the residence indicated in the firearm license to a specified firing range accredited by the PNP-FED, subject to certain conditions. Depending on who will facilitate your PTT application (your gun club should be able to do it for you, or a reputable gun store near you), it can range from Php 350.00 and up.

Wow you guys are really a good in terms of good advise i will take your advise and one more thing po if i where staying here in manila n tapos my gun is recently renewed na but my previous address in my gun is in laguna, will there be problems if i keep it in manila? if there is PROBLEM can i correct this by PTC, PTR OR PTTCF? Hope you help me ..... sana po pag i can shoot n kitakita po sana po tayo sa mtc shooting contest.... hehehehe

Legally speaking, you have a problem. The address stated on the firearm license is the address where the firearm is supposed to be kept. So if you are asked by a person in authority while in Manila to produce your firearm license and it was found out that the address is supposed to be in Laguna, you would have a lot of explaining to do - hopefully in not front of a judge. Can a Permit to Carry or Permit to Transport cure it? Maybe, depending on the situation, but I certainly wouldnt bet my firearms on it.

Maraming salamat po! Pasok pala sa budget ko any recommended gun store mukang di ko maabutan ang gunshow! Salamat uli sir! Tanong ko lang bakit mas mahal ang PARAS than SIG pagkakaalam ko well known ang SIG in quality and performance sa US this guns are used by the FBI, Police and Secret Service (SIG P229). I like PARAS as well one of my choice any recommendation guys! which one should I purchase im looking for 40 cal. and 9mm. Thanks!

while SIGs have been known as very good guns, i have heard nasty things about the latest in their line. 3rd gen and P250. that being said, i'd still go for the PARAs if money was no issue

Technically speaking, there is no such thing as "Permit to Range" or "PTR". What you are looking for is properly called a "Permit to Transport" that authorizes the firearm owner to transport his firearm from the residence indicated in the firearm license to a specified firing range accredited by the PNP-FED, subject to certain conditions. Depending on who will facilitate your PTT application (your gun club should be able to do it for you, or a reputable gun store near you), it can range from Php 350.00 and up.

i stand corrected, sir daemonknight

I'm afraid sir daemonknight is right, ranger9. you might need to file for a change of address....although when i lived in an apartment in manila years back, all i had then was a PTC. as he said, its a judgement call

Thank you po for clearing that up, my nag advise lang po so i followed it.

was there nung friday. :cool: bought a Taurus 617 UL as a gift for my father-in-law, para good son-in-law effect ;) was also attracted to the Colt/ Urimax 22lr rifles. too bad they are not compatible with the real things :unsure: thinking deeply of getting a Tanfoglio 45, or some other 45, just not a 1911 design