Practical Shooting

pareng pare

“All confiscated or surrendered firearms, if they can still be used by the military or PNP, will be used. All the others will be destroyed, then will undergo smelting and molding to turn them into farm implements,”

Sana lang totoo at hindi magamit ng mga tatakbo sa Office this coming election!

Next time may violation na " Illegal possession of Kalaykay at Tinidor" hehehe

. . .

“All confiscated or surrendered firearms, if they can still be used by the military or PNP, will be used. All the others will be destroyed, then will undergo smelting and molding to turn them into farm implements,”

Sana lang totoo at hindi magamit ng mga tatakbo sa Office this coming election!

Next time may violation na " Illegal possession of Kalaykay at Tinidor" hehehe

. . .

sana rin. anyway, founf out from my relatives that former PNP Chief Lastimoso is running for one of the congressional seats from Capiz....and he's giving away single stack Norinco 1911s to baranggay captains who will declare for him.....

planning to buy a 2nd handgun. i already have a colt 1911. which is better bersa or taurus? would appreciate any comments on this. thanks :)

tutal meron ka ng colt 1911 <ganda niyan bro> ang ma suggest ko sa iyo eh pang back up naman

bersa380 ok yan madali i conceal

taurus na ultra lite 38spl magandang pang back up din.

planning to buy a 2nd handgun. i already have a colt 1911. which is better bersa or taurus? would appreciate any comments on this. thanks :)

would suggest you get a Bersa...actually, would STRONGLY suggest you get a Bersa. Taurus pistols have a nasty habit of "malfunctioning". My uncle had a slide crack on a millenium after only 10 rounds. and a friend had burns on his face when his taurus suffered a catastrophic back-blast. i kid you not, i was there. you could post in many gun threads and you would hear the same answer...STAY AWAY FROM TAURUS PISTOLS!!!.

with that said, i must also state that they do, however, make good revolvers......

would suggest you get a Bersa...actually, would STRONGLY suggest you get a Bersa. Taurus pistols have a nasty habit of "malfunctioning". My uncle had a slide crack on a millenium after only 10 rounds. and a friend had burns on his face when his taurus suffered a catastrophic back-blast. i kid you not, i was there. you could post in many gun threads and you would hear the same answer...STAY AWAY FROM TAURUS PISTOLS!!!.

with that said, i must also state that they do, however, make good revolvers......

thanks a lot for this info chief.

At the Congressional Hearing yesterday before the Committee on Public Order and Safety, we were invited along with all other stakeholders in the firearms industry and business to comment on House Bill No. 6658 introduced by Reps. Pedro P. Romualdo (lone district Camiguin) and Antonio V. Cuenco (Cebu). On our part, we prepared a lengthy position paper commenting on the flawed provisions of HB No. 6658 and were prepared for an oral discussion and questioning. Much to our dismay, none of the invited public or resource persons were allowed to speak or participate, as is the usual procedure in committee hearings before the House. Instead Congressman Chairman Rodolfo W. Antonino (Nueva Ecija) simply allowed a few short (irrelevant) comments from some committee members (who knew nothing about the bill) totalling about 20 minutes, then they moved to, and voted for, approval of the bill over our protestations.

Later that evening, I texted another congressman from that committee as to why it happened that way, he said, "That's a Malacanang-backed bill. The Office of the President made direct contact with the congressmen (not him) to approve that bill". Grrr..!

So now Malacanang, thru its dwarf President who is guilty of ordering and/or approving the extrajudicial killings and abductions of hundreds activists and journalists, is not hypocritically enact measures that would effectively disarm the general population and deprive us of our right to defend ourselves.

Consider the following provisions of HB 6658:

1. Airsoft guns and all gas, spring operated pistols and rifles are now classified as TRUE FIREARMS, requiring licensing and Permit to carry just like regular firearms!

2. If you are in a group and one of you is caught with a firearm or part thereof (with or without your knowledge) ALL OF YOU will be presumed to be in illegal possession of firearms, and shall be accordingly all charged.

3. Penalties have been hugely INCREASED to Life Imprisonment for illegal possession and/or manufacture of firearms or light weapons, or 6-18 years for ammunition. "Ammunition" is defined, among others, to include BLANK AMMUNITION, and NOXIOUS LIQUID AND GAS??!!

4. "Light weapons" are now defined and prohibited, which includes any weapon capable of holding a DRUM magazine, which would include practically all semi-auto rifles, including rimfire 22's.

5. The crime of illegal possession of firearms shall now be considered as a SEPARATE AND DISTINCT penalty if any other crime is commmitted in the same act. So you could be charged TWICE for the same act and be slapped with TWO PENALTIES.

This bill is now being fast-tracked thru the congress for approval by GMA before Congress ends and her term expires next year. Of course, we in PROGUN and UAA are doing our best to make sure that we block this Bill in the House and the Senate. We, however, cannot do it alone without the support of YOU the thousands of legitimate and responsible gun owners and airsofters who value our freedom and civil rights. We are thus appealing for your help in this noble endeavor of preserving our shooting sports.

Pasikip ng pasikip ang karapatan natin sa pagkakaroon ng lisensyadong baril...:(

. . .

i don't think these impinges on the right of any of us to bear arms. yung sinikipan nila is the air soft community to BLATANTLY carry their guns around as if totoong army sila. read the texts, any of the stuff mentioned could seriously injure anyone.

licensing of actual firearms are still the same

& i thought i'd be protesting against lacson over this matter... i don't own a gun myself but this really isn't right... i don't believe anyone should have a right to impose or force restrictions on how i should defend myself, my family or what's mine...

as i said, real firearms are not included in this. and its simple, you do the crime, do the time. hey even america had longer jail sentences for using unlicensed firearms!

hi im looking for 45 cal 1911, budget is around 30-40k. maybe you guys know where i can get one

armscor or norinco is actually lower than your budget. try Makati Cinema Square, TrustTrade and Armscor have offices there. if sa may cubao ka, Squires Bingham sa may Aguinaldo is the official distributor of armscor. TrustTrade's main office naman is in Galleria. for 30+k, you have a enhanced 45 and a license na.....

im leaning on norinco 1911 police, for my budget i think i can do some upgrades pa.. any opinion about this gun?

Norinco 1911 may have one of the best mettalurgy. In fact, I used it as my carry and even won numerous IDPA champion trophy. I use it also in IPSC single stock competition and landed numerous championship trophy. All you have to do is fine tune it from either Metrillo or Col. Bayang. I suggest you change the internal parts like the extractor, ejector or even the hammer with either KINGS or any reliable brands available in Gun store.