Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

When Tiongson of Ateneo went down with cramps. Thomas Torres was the first to help him out. He tried to stretch the foot that was cramping up. Just goes to show that we may have been outperformed by Ateneo, but we showed the whole UAAP, CLASS that stemmed out of humility.

And btw, that hack by Buenafe on Teng's arm should have been called. No excuses. It was seen in TV. Kitang-kita yun. Even the commentators knew that there should have been a call. I do root for my Alma Mater, and some may accuse me of being biased, but I still believe that Ateneo won a game that had a controversial ending.

Hats off to Kiefer Ravena and the rest of the Blue Eagles. Still I feel that Teng should've taken two free throws under 3 seconds. The foul was that obvious.

• Like (+1) 1

When Tiongson of Ateneo went down with cramps. Thomas Torres was the first to help him out. He tried to stretch the foot that was cramping up. Just goes to show that we may have been outperformed by Ateneo, but we showed the whole UAAP, CLASS that stemmed out of humility.

And btw, that hack by Buenafe on Teng's arm should have been called. No excuses. It was seen in TV. Kitang-kita yun. Even the commentators knew that there should have been a call. I do root for my Alma Mater, and some may accuse me of being biased, but I still believe that Ateneo won a game that had a controversial ending.

Hats off to Kiefer Ravena and the rest of the Blue Eagles. Still I feel that Teng should've taken two free throws under 3 seconds. The foul was that obvious.

saludo ako sa yo, thomas torres. truly a class act!!

breaks man... some calls didn't go Ateneo's way as well. The deliberate foul called on Ravena... great game from both ends.. that last quarter was a roller coaster ride for blue and green. DLSU up by 11, ADMU coming back, La Salle getting the lead once more... Whew!!!

• Like (+1) 1

breaks man... some calls didn't go Ateneo's way as well. The deliberate foul called on Ravena... great game from both ends.. that last quarter was a roller coaster ride for blue and green. DLSU up by 11, ADMU coming back, La Salle getting the lead once more... Whew!!!

La Salle lost its intensity early in the 4th which ultimately cost them the game which I taught they had in the bag after Ateneo was on the ropes..

#Green w/ Disappointment

At least LaSalle did not lose in the betting odds, a consolation price for us Archer backers. Dlsu+5.5 :)

How about the rebound tussle between ravena and webb? Ravena was pulling Webb down with him and the ref called the foul on Webb. Webb got frustrated caused he couldn't play more physical because of ticky-tack calls by the ref on Ravena.

Ravena was great in that game just wish he didn't flop so much.

How about the rebound tussle between ravena and webb? Ravena was pulling Webb down with him and the ref called the foul on Webb. Webb got frustrated caused he couldn't play more physical because of ticky-tack calls by the ref on Ravena.

Ravena was great in that game just wish he didn't flop so much.

Webb was just being his usual self, more bark less bite..

he draws the official's eyes to himself by being obnoxious!

Ravena just turned that foolish aggresiveness to his advantage.

All things went south for dlsu when they pulled out Teng and put Webb in to start the 4th qtr. Almost all those long bombs by Ravena where right smack in Webb's face.

Anyway, we wont see Webb any more next year.