Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

There is no question in my mind La Salle is a very good at producing very good athletes.

Aside from being able to attract good talent, they are also very generous. I heard that they have offered to rehabilitate parts of the Rizal Memorial Sports Complex, for country and school.

Mabuhay ang La Salle.

will greg slaughter suit up for the blue and white... or go pro...

Slaughter will stay with Ateneo if only to get another season's worth of training from the best big man coach in the country, Norman Black.

We all saw how raw and unprepared Greg was last year as he was pushed, pulled and generally taken advantage of by more mature centers and power forwards.

We all saw how much he has matured since then. Ateneo will rise and fall based on Greg's performance this year. Given one more year under Black, he will be ready to be the most sought after # 1 draft pick nex year - and you can almost bet he will end up with a MVP team one way or another.

before that preseason game I thought ateneo would definetly win most, if not all, of their games this season but after la salle's win im not pretty sure

We should not forget that Greg Slaughter did not play in the final game of the elimnination round between Ateneo and La Salle. Previous and succeeding games showed that this is a Slaughter team. The best chance other teams have against Ateneo is to get Greg in foul trouble early in games.