Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

the philippines is still in a euphoria with the pacman's win... nothing beats the UAAP prestige compared to this league. the coveted troply is in the UAAP not in this league. so personally, i don't feel or see any excitement in this championship game.

so even if dlsu wins, i don't see them having bragging rights over ateneo. now if ateneo wins even without their top gun, they would have only validated their superiority over dlsu. but if they lose to dlsu in this game, they can always say kulang sila. wala kasi si chris tiu.

Chris tiu is overrated except for her cousin crissy tiu hehehe! I think he is not focus about basketball anymore and he is more into his plan on putting up a business and also showbiz. Thats good for the country since he is not a good PG for future rp team. I rather have casio or rj jazul.

Guys DLSU will win later because they have the hunger. Saka siempre gusto nila makaganti tlaga sa pan daraya sa kanila sa UAAP. As for Ateneo mentallity nyan ay fear dahil alam nila tlagang galit ang DLSU ngayun.

nice dlsu deserves it. Now revenge is complete and justice have been handed out to them. And also they are the perfect team to represent our country in serbia not the soft players of ateneo. Just to inform you guys there will be an international competition and our country is looking for a representative in serbia for youth basketball tournament.

Edited by thedynamite007

as expected nabuhay nanaman si greenarrow at trUe to form may hirit nanaman.

well we have only one excuse. we did not play well.

WIN OR LOSE ITS THE SCHOOL WE CHOOSE!!! MASARAP PA RIN MAGING ATENISTA!!!!!!!!!

BLUE EAGLE IS STILL THE KING!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ARCHERS. YOU WERE THE BETTER TEAM TODAY!!!!!!

Edited by tagalinis