Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

guys,

what about 10 years older than you?? I have a girl who's 10 years older than I am and we never fight and she treats me like a king and spoils me....

I can provide for her and she has a job as well.. the only problem is di na kami magkakaanak...if ok naman pagsasama niyo...would u guys sacrifice not having a child for the rest of your life pero sobrang happy naman kayo sa isa't isa???

• 4 weeks later...

I am 50. The maximum age a girl should be on first date should be 24. So obligado na more than 15 years younger chicks ko palagi.

It is not abnormal for a man to stop maturing at 13, and resumes maturing at about 45. So right now at 50, ideally your match is an 18 year old.

For me mas ok sakn mas matanda talaga like 15 years and age gap !!

I donno pero halos lahat ng Bf ko ganun mattanda talaga Like 34 tp 42 something like that haha .

Masarap cla mag mahal sobrang Sweet at less toxic !

Unlike ksong edad ko . Supper toxic .

Share lang

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Better question for me isnt the age portion but the intent. You want to have fun and be together. That’s okay.

But if you aiming long term, thats when you start taking serious thoughts. A lot of years can translate to a lot of differences as time go by. Resentments can build up when those differences pile up and the relationship turn tough.

• 8 months later...
On 8/1/2020 at 12:14 AM, Ms.Heart said:

For me mas ok sakn mas matanda talaga like 15 years and age gap !!

I donno pero halos lahat ng Bf ko ganun mattanda talaga Like 34 tp 42 something like that haha .

Masarap cla mag mahal sobrang Sweet at less toxic !

Unlike ksong edad ko . Supper toxic .

Share lang

Ehem

Edited by Argon18