Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

When I was into mid-20s, I had a long relationship with an amazing, beautiful woman 12 years my senior. I’m now in my mid-40s and I’ve just started a relationship with a fantastic, gorgeous woman 14 years my junior! I think age is hardly a factor if compared to the depth of connection and one’s openness to the experience.

Age doesn't always equate to maturity. I have dated older women who are more immature than most of the young women I've dated. It's still and will always be about their experiences, trials, and upbringing they've went through. Some may have more experience in life eventhough they are younger. If you find the perfect one for you be it that she's older than you or younger than you as long as you are happy with them, then go for it.

Never experienced this, however in my point of view, kung I think whats going to affect them is what others will say. I mean the fact that there is a wide gap between age and they still find each other attractive or they still love each other e malaking bagay na yun. Nga lng cyempre medyo may mga judging eyes talaga. Personally, bilib ako sa lalaki o babae na naka kuha ng mas bata sa kanya. I mean that means you still got it. Ung pera nmn madami nmn dyn ang may pera.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Feminism / Matriarchies in your direct ancestors have led to POVERTY by either choosing WEAK MEN or stunting the maturity and blossoming of STRONG YOUNG MEN to be subservient / equal to women... thus the MEN are unable to reach their full potential to be able to LEAD their families."

Solution, choose men 15+ years older who women can respect and follow.

good for you and your partner... i wish you well cause base on my own experience, the pain is still hurting me until now... so do take care of your partner, love him and above all else, be loyal to one another... tagay!

My partner is 20yrs older and we're good. Responsable at maalaga, hindi talaga mahirap mahalin. He is good in bed and very open when I asked him if we can explore. We've been together for almost 2 years, we get along so well in music, movies, tv series and food.

Its all a matter of perspective. As long as both are mature enough to handle and you arent ruining anything. Most relationships last because you are on the same page. Respect and love should always be there. Mine ended soon but somehow i felt loved and i know am capable of loving again. Cheers to this kind of rel!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me, it shouldnt matter

Its all a matter of perspective. As long as both are mature enough to handle and you arent ruining anything. Most relationships last because you are on the same page. Respect and love should always be there. Mine ended soon but somehow i felt loved and i know am capable of loving again. Cheers to this kind of rel!

Agree