Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mine was the opposite.

There was my sisters friend 15 years younger than I am and a time came na nanghingi siya ng advice at assitance sa akin na pinagbigyan ko naman.

Ang sumunod ay series na ng constant chatting between us at lahat ng sign pati way ng pakikipagchat niya sa akin ay naglelead sa kain na she is seducing me to fall for her.. Things are now becoming irresistable to me, she is beautiful and mukhang haponesa which is my weakness.. We are even getting bolder sa mga green jokes at sexy stories sa mga messages between us. She was even planning for us kung saan at kung anong naughty things ang gagawin namin kung sasamahan ko siyang lumabas.

The other side of me is saying to go on with her at nagsasabing go ahead tikman mo at pagbigyan but my other side says that if you fall for her even once ay simula na yan ng pagkasira ng family mo.. I love my wife and my kids pero parang gusto ko na ring mahulog sa tuksong ito..

Nagtatalo sa akin ang panghihinayang at ang pagkatakot sa magiging consequences..

What can I do? Any expert opinion?

• 5 months later...

Mine was the opposite.

There was my sisters friend 15 years younger than I am and a time came na nanghingi siya ng advice at assitance sa akin na pinagbigyan ko naman.

Ang sumunod ay series na ng constant chatting between us at lahat ng sign pati way ng pakikipagchat niya sa akin ay naglelead sa kain na she is seducing me to fall for her.. Things are now becoming irresistable to me, she is beautiful and mukhang haponesa which is my weakness.. We are even getting bolder sa mga green jokes at sexy stories sa mga messages between us. She was even planning for us kung saan at kung anong naughty things ang gagawin namin kung sasamahan ko siyang lumabas.

The other side of me is saying to go on with her at nagsasabing go ahead tikman mo at pagbigyan but my other side says that if you fall for her even once ay simula na yan ng pagkasira ng family mo.. I love my wife and my kids pero parang gusto ko na ring mahulog sa tuksong ito..

Nagtatalo sa akin ang panghihinayang at ang pagkatakot sa magiging consequences..

Im not an expert but being the wife of a man who fell for the same thing, I’m telling you dont ever go for it. Pag kasi single and young medio risky because they tend to throw caution out the window. Impulsive, mapusok, clingy and before you know it demanding na. In my hubby’s case pati family involved so madami na humihingi. It’s not worth it. Masarap but you wont have peace of mind. Im not condoning having an affair but if you cant stop your libog dun ka na lang sa who has got a lot to lose. Yung after the deed you can go your separate ways and no commitment involved. Somebody who is just for the fun and pleasure without changing your situation.

Just my 2 cents...

• Like (+1) 1

Mine was the opposite.

Basta may wife and kids bawal na ma inlove sa iba kahit ilan taon pa ang agwat, at kahit boy girl bakla timboy ka mainlove. Mag divorce na muna bago ma in love sa iba. That is my rule. We are in the world of sin, and for me I think this is something that I value because I dont want this done to me. Edited by Kingkongphils

For women, it is PRACTICAL to get real MEN, men who actually have enough income to take care of the women, house, feed, clothe, raise children. So some women, the hypergamous, practical women, are attracted to PROVIDERS.

Young men usually cannot provide YET, it takes some men some time to ramp up his income to a level that can support a family.

Provider men, prefer young women.

For women, it is PRACTICAL to get real MEN, men who actually have enough income to take care of the women, house, feed, clothe, raise children. So some women, the hypergamous, practical women, are attracted to PROVIDERS.

Young men usually cannot provide YET, it takes some men some time to ramp up his income to a level that can support a family.

Provider men, prefer young women.

A younger guy.. Give him tons of money and lahay yun sigurado ubos sa kung saan saan. An older guy would prefer investment. And that includes babae. When I was younger, ( although pera ng magulang ko nilulustay ko) id rather date a lot of girls and take them to mediocre places. Now that Im older id chosen to date one girl and take her to wonderful places....