Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

sir,

with all due respect sir... bago ka magsabi na para kaming knicks fans, pwede ba pag-aralan mo muna mabuti?

maraming beses na nag-fail ang Ginebra... we actually loss to Alaska in 3 games nung championship...

maraming beses nakakatanggap kami ng failures, pero nangyari ba yung ganito katinding "CALL" for a

coach to bre replaced??? ngayon lang nangyari to na halos lahat was calling the attention of the management

to replace the coach... hindi dahil sa hindi kami madaling i-please, kundi dahil yun ang tama, at yun ang OBVIOUS...

oo nga wla kaming kasiguraduhan na magiging perfect fit si Chua, wala kaming assurance na magiging ok

na din lahat pag si Jawo... pero at least we know na sinubukang magkaroon ng improvement... kung hindi

man mag-improve then allow us to live and die with it... uulitin ko, AT LEAST nagkaroon ng CHANCE TO

IMPROVE... kesa mag stay na coach si Ato at ganun lang ng ganun ang mangyayari... dun naman sa

comparison ni Jawo sa ibang coach... kung titignan mo nagsabi naman yung nagpost na...

"although magkaiba ng situation yung ngayon sa dati" nilinaw nya na ang basis lang nya eh yung

naabot sa mga international games... tha was his own opinion so you don't have to correct him kung

yun ang tingin nya... hindi naman nya idineklara sa buong mundo na 100% better si jawo... kasi

sinabi lang nya opinion nya...

:ninja:I agree with some of your points... But before Agustin, Fans shouted to replace Siot so Chua came...

Sana ok ang nakuha nilang import in Leon Rodgers, nakita ko sa youtube ang highlights ng mga laro n'ya, me galaw, sana lang effective s'ya sa PBA at sa Ginebra. For me, alaska is the team to beat with the hardworking Rob Dozier returning for the 2nd conference

tingin ko lang dyan chief baka akala ng ginebra and petron management, kaya na ng manpower yan tutal magagaling naman ang players. management should realize the fact that players merely carry out what the coach tells them. the coach is still and will always be the tactician. kaya dapat nang kumuha ng kapalit kay ato. si abanilla pinalitan na ng petron. isunod na si ato.

Nasa coach pa din 'yan sir eh, kita mo, kung ang head coach bopols/bano walang patutunguhan ang isang team kahit na anong lakas ng players nila, kumbaga sa bangka kung walang mag navigator kanya-kanyang sagwan 'yan sa iba't ibang direction.

napalitan na si Abanilla??? wow

Mea culpa, 'di pala si Todd Purvis, si Biboy Ravanes na daw ang coach ng petron, nasa kanila na din si Sol Mercado (after trading Cabagnot) at si Rico Maeirhofer (sana tama spelling, hirap kasi spell hehe).

despite ng uproar and clamor ng fans, NEVER SAY DIE pa rin si Ato.. lol

Sabi nga ni Darth Vader noon sa Episode 3 ng Star Wars "NOOOOOOOOO!!"

I'm still happy with our team, it's been a while since I've been this excited to watch Ginebra, slowly maganda ang nagiging rebuilding nila(last year), releasing and signing important pieces. I know they would Gel eventually, hopefully soon. :)

Yes, I also see Ginebra as Knicks and L.A. :)

Ditto, i like what they got noong draft in Slaughter and even Forrester, Slaughter showed what he can do, I pretty much doubt it kung nakarating sila maski sa semis kung si Sanggalang ang kinuha nila, (Sanggalang seems to be a perfect fit talaga sa san mig coffee), sayang lang at 'di nabibigyan ng playing time si Forrester at maging si Ababou sa kabopolan ni ato. Regarding the Ginebra fans comparison with the knicks, akala ko ba Ginebra fans tend to also be an L.A. Lakers fan which I am also

wtf @!#...bingi talaga ang management!!!

Binging-bingi sa clamor ng fans!!

Edited by Agent_mulder

:ninja:I agree with some of your points... But before Agustin, Fans shouted to replace Siot so Chua came...

sir,

ulitin ko lang po yung sinabi ko...

"ngayon lang nagkaroon ng ganito katinding CALL to replace the coach"

"ngayon lang nangyari na halos lahat ay tumatawag sa atensiyon ng management to replace the coach"

wala po akong sinasabing hindi nangyari dati yung pagrequest ng fans to replace the coach...

nangyari po yan, pero hindi ganito katindi na halos lahat ata yun ang sinisigaw...

ayun lang boss... salamat!

I don't know if this is true, pero if it is... ang sakit sa ulo pag nagkataon.

Quoting Snow Badua (although alam nating lahat na ilang beses na itong sumablay)...

"Nakaitim si RR Garcia. Nakapula naman ako. Para kaming black forest neto. Pero si Dylan talaga ang gusto ni Pido dahil bata na nya ito since his UST days"

Er... a trade looming in the horizon??

if the management decides to retain Ato for the next conference i'll just pray for the team's improvement. now if still nothing happens despite a very formidable line up, ewan ko na lang. and please no trades! i might as well support Urbiztondo rather than have Cabagnot in our team

1392819957[/url]' post='9157509']

if the management decides to retain Ato for the next conference i'll just pray for the team's improvement. now if still nothing happens despite a very formidable line up, ewan ko na lang. and please no trades! i might as well support Urbiztondo rather than have Cabagnot in our team

Yes....this is what im trying to imply...maybe..ljust MAYBE...let the team grow with ato at the helm...they might grow as a team...thus earning his players respect...the team is still young...only mark jayjay billy and urbiztondo ang veterans talaga...tingin nyo? One more conference pa :) ...

I dont get the SMC mindset....except for cone...puros bata and greenhorn sa coaching ang gusto nila??? Abanilla...and the one who replaced abanilla ...then of course ato replacing chua...

Anyway ..for me.,,the franchise player should now be japhet...but i think kelangan turuan pa si japhet...kahit isang go to post move...i dont think anyone can stop him lalo na pagpumoste cya...sino bang nagturo kay billy mamaril??? Paturo naman si japhet

And no more trades please....isa pang sinisigaw ng ginebra fans other than replace ato...is give forrester and abbabou more playing time naman....cant believe mas nabigyan pa ng chance to shine si melton teng poligrates kesa kay forrester...

Yes....this is what im trying to imply...maybe..ljust MAYBE...let the team grow with ato at the helm...they might grow as a team...thus earning his players respect...the team is still young...only mark jayjay billy and urbiztondo ang veterans talaga...tingin nyo? One more conference pa :) ...

I dont get the SMC mindset....except for cone...puros bata and greenhorn sa coaching ang gusto nila??? Abanilla...and the one who replaced abanilla ...then of course ato replacing chua...

Anyway ..for me.,,the franchise player should now be japhet...but i think kelangan turuan pa si japhet...kahit isang go to post move...i dont think anyone can stop him lalo na pagpumoste cya...sino bang nagturo kay billy mamaril??? Paturo naman si japhet

And no more trades please....isa pang sinisigaw ng ginebra fans other than replace ato...is give forrester and abbabou more playing time naman....cant believe mas nabigyan pa ng chance to shine si melton teng poligrates kesa kay forrester...

com. salud during the draft day announces, "for the 4th overall pick, ginebra picks james forrester".........the venue erupts with screams and applause. ginebra fans were all excited thinking about the possibility of watching slaughter, japeth, forrester playing alongside caguioa and LA. young guns and veterans. one conference almost finished, the possibility never happened. forrester rode the bench the whole conference, except for some garbage time........how pathetic. come on ato!!! if you are to continue coaching bgk at least give the guy a break!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by junix
  • Like (+1) 1

Sweet! Basketball is a team effort. You can not just point the blame to one person or two. Gins is in the process of developing. Mag gegel din yan in no time... :ninja:

Sweet! Basketball is a team effort. You can not just point the blame to one person or two. Gins is in the process of developing. Mag gegel din yan in no time... :ninja:

ooops wait.. this is not a change of heart in matter of my opinions about Agustin. i still feel he can't steer this power house team to promise land. but i'll gladly eat my words if he does..

i idolized him as a player (i even patterned my games after his when i was still playing). but as a coach? you were on top of standings, other teams started to learn your style of plays. you let them catch up to you at the end of eliminations and semis. and you don't have a plan B or contingency measure once other team checked your designed plays?

question? as a coach, what are you gonna do next conference? is there any adjustments?

it's so interesting how Ginebra will fare next conference.

Ginebra calls for practice at 9am today at Green Meadows Gym may announcement kaya ???

waiting...

oh btw... curiously i never heard Mark Caguioa speak after their painful loss to SMC. he's the real leader of the team afterall. i wonder how he really feels about their loss.. but it's all Tenorio who's been commenting to media.

Edited by ray004

ooops wait.. this is not a change of heart in matter of my opinions about Agustin. i still feel he can't steer this power house team to promise land. but i'll gladly eat my words if he does..

i idolized him as a player (i even patterned my games after his when i was still playing). but as a coach? you were on top of standings, other teams started to learn your style of plays. you let them catch up to you at the end of eliminations and semis. and you don't have a plan B or contingency measure once other team checked your designed plays?

question? as a coach, what are you gonna do next conference? is there any adjustments?

it's so interesting how Ginebra will fare next conference.

Agustin doesn't mean to me either. For me as long as Gins plays by heart and harder everything will fall into places. Gins system of playing doesn't look old to me, it looks new from players to drawing board.

I hope solidarity of team caught their attention...

if this is true, i think it is not a good move (abueva trade).... they already have sufficient inside players and they need ababou's shooting....

i agree...di lang kasi nabibigyan ng playing time itong si ababou. but given the chance alam naman natin ang kalidad nito. i'm pretty sure pido is just aching to get his former collegiate player to play for globalport. ato, kung ikaw pa din ang coach, aba'y gumising ka na.