Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Pasalamat tayo kay reavis....:)

Great miss from him from an offensive rebound.... Or else lamang na san mig by one nun...gustong gusto ko talaga si reavis pag nasa loob...dami nyang palpak kesa sa gawa eh hehe...pumapalakpak lagi ako pag pinapasok na ni cone si reavis lol...i wonder bakit hinabol pa ni james yun bola ...nafoul tuloy nya si mark...medyo manipis nga lang yun tawag...

It means tao lang din si coach tim...nagkakamali din sya...imbes na si sanggalang nasa loob sa offensive play nila...he opted fir reavis....:)

Anyway congrats to ginebra...Game 7 na!!!!

GINEBRA 94 – Caguioa 21, Slaughter 20, Tenorio 16, Aguilar 13, Baracael 9, Helterbrand 5, Ellis 4, Reyes 4, Mamaril 2, Monfort 0, Urbiztondo 0.

SAN MIG SUPER COFFEE 91 – Pingris 20, Simon 17, Barroca 14, Sangalang 12, Reavis 9, Yap 9, Melton 5, Devance 3, Mallari 2, De Ocampo 0.

This Ginebra team has the talent to clobber San Miguel Coffee. It just needs a great coach. If Jaworski could take a ragtag team of Loyzaga, Gonzalgo, Ampalayo, Distrito, etc. to the 1988 All-Filipino championship over a superstar-laden Purefoods squad of the Captain, the Franchise, Jolas and Codinera, what more with this team?

even the likes of the lanky romy mamaril and rey cuenco blossomed under the tutelage of the big J...what more the present lineup. imagine, slaughter, japeth, LA, caguioa under coach jaworski. i'm pretty sure forrester will also blossom into a superstar. wishful thinking na lang kaya ito?

^^^ hindii naman siguro pagyayabang yun. Kasi si Helterbrand sabi sa news ginarantee rin un game 6 win sa GSM. More of positive thinking lang yan

Nope, its not pagyayabang. That is the core of heart ng SanMig...giving their all. That's the proverbial positive thinking in which even our very own JayJay did when he was interviewed a day before Game 6. Maganda nga yung ganyang attitude.....and that's the attitude of the Never Say Die spirit.

it may be "kayabangan" to some...but let's give it to ping. in fairness to the guy, pinahihirapan niya ang gin kings. siya ang tinik sa dibdib ni ato. ping can defend any player, from 1 to 5. that's how determined he is. game 7 i think will no longer be a matter of Xs and Os...it is which team wants it more. let's enjoy game 7 gentlemen. i just hope it will be ginebra on top after the buzzer. :)

Japeth should bring back his A-game. BGK is good when Japeth plays good. Ato should devise plays for Japeth to display his A-game. By now, Japeth should just concentrate and not ask for fouls from the refs.

I dunno how will LA react from that costly miscues. Ato should also be ready in case of LA 'gigil' or 'TH' para lang makabawi. Maybe it's time to Find Forrester...

Kapit mga ka-barangay...

Thankfully, the other big showed up- Greg Slaughter...Can you imagine if both the bigs (Japeth and Greg) play really big? Sana lang mangyari this Wednesday...

na-Jaworski ang SMC!

I hope the Big J shows up again in Game 7. Great game by Gregzilla.

OK ba ?wink.gif Mga kabarangay?

post-5237-0-64764800-1392043513.jpg

post ko na din yung interview kay Big J earlier

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv/assets/2014/02/robert-jaworski-clasico.jpg

http://www.interaksy...is-game-of-life

LET'S CAMPAIGN TO OUR FELLOOW BARANGAY GINEBRA FANS TO PRESSURE THE SMC MANAGEMENT TO CHANGE THE COARD TO JAWO...