Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Because of the handicap system, the Gin Kings are allowed only an import with a max height of 6'2". Looking at the game of NATE and how he help the cause of the gin kings the ideal type of an import for the coming conference would be a Sean Chambers-like of an import.

But a SCORING PG could also help I think ... Stinson is more of a slasher than a shooter I believe so his ability to create and draw the defense to him inside the paint should allow the shooters open looks.

This changes everything. So BGK gets another guard?

Guest inverbrass

I think Ginebra should trade Thriller. By the way, Stinson played in the D-League, the same league where Antoine Walker plays in. May nagsasabi na franchise player daw si Walker ng Celtics dati. :lol:

• Downvote 1
Guest inverbrass

with hatfield's departure, i think ginebra's priority should be a quality big man. a d league mvp import is just a bonus IMO.

Thriller should be traded for a quality big man.

• Downvote 1

Me possibility daw na maglaro si Stephon Marbury sa PBA, I wonder kung isa ang Ginebra sa 3 teams na reportedly kinausap daw ng agent na nakikipag-coordinate sa handler ni Marbury, another guard if ever hehe. Seriously, I think ado-all import ang kailangan nila, maybe another Brumfield type or Shawn Chambers or maybe even Roe Ellis type of an import pag ganyan

Me possibility daw na maglaro si Stephon Marbury sa PBA, I wonder kung isa ang Ginebra sa 3 teams na reportedly kinausap daw ng agent na nakikipag-coordinate sa handler ni Marbury, another guard if ever hehe. Seriously, I think ado-all import ang kailangan nila, maybe another Brumfield type or Shawn Chambers or maybe even Roe Ellis type of an import pag ganyan

This is similar to Allen Iverson wanting to play import for Talk And Text...

This is similar to Allen Iverson wanting to play import for Talk And Text...

kalokohan naman yung kay iverson... they already talked to petron (former smb).

gusto ng camp ni iverson 6x the maximum salary para sa import ang ibigay sa kanya, plus 20min/game lang daw siya pwede paglaruin.

Guest inverbrass

I guess Iverson still hasn't gotten over his prima donna status before. He still thinks he's the king of the road. It's simply asinine for a team to accept him at 6x the maximum salary and play him only 20 mins per game. I wouldn't mind if Brumfield comes back but I'm not sure if the PBA lowered the height limit for next conference.

I hope the bunch of imports this coming conference will be as explosive as the past super imports such as Wes Matthews, Dexter Shouse, Carlos Briggs to name a few through the years the quality of imports dipped due to the cap given by the PBA.

Mas mataas ba ang bayad sa import noon? I mean, Ginebra is a team in the late 80's up to the mid 90's na mababa ang pasahod sa mga local players, kaya nga 'yung ibang players na na-draft nila refused to play for them and opt to be traded sa ibang teams.

kalokohan naman yung kay iverson... they already talked to petron (former smb).

gusto ng camp ni iverson 6x the maximum salary para sa import ang ibigay sa kanya, plus 20min/game lang daw siya pwede paglaruin.

I guess Iverson still hasn't gotten over his prima donna status before. He still thinks he's the king of the road. It's simply asinine for a team to accept him at 6x the maximum salary and play him only 20 mins per game. I wouldn't mind if Brumfield comes back but I'm not sure if the PBA lowered the height limit for next conference.

Dream on Allen Iverson! Kaya walang championship ring 'yan dahil sa attitude n'ya na dala pa din n'ya hanggang ngayon. Him playing for a team sa NBA might draw in big crowds sa Araneta as fans might want to see this aging once upon a time scoring champ sa NBA who has no ring. But then again, malabong bigyan ng exception ng PBA sa salary cap ang team na kukuha sa kanya, ang max salary for an import from what I read is $14,000.00.

Edited by Agent_mulder
Guest inverbrass

Dream on Allen Iverson! Kaya walang championship ring 'yan dahil sa attitude n'ya na dala pa din n'ya hanggang ngayon. Him playing for a team sa NBA might draw in big crowds sa Araneta as fans might want to see this aging once upon a time scoring champ sa NBA who has no ring. But then again, malabong bigyan ng exception ng PBA sa salary cap ang team na kukuha sa kanya, ang max salary for an import from what I read is $14,000.00.

This is my take. Even if he won a championship in the NBA and I were the Ginebra management, I wouldn't give him 6x the maximum salary. Moreover, I wouldn't let him dictate his playing time. Ano sya sineswerte?

Edited by inverbrass

Me error sa post ko, it should have been "x x x Him playing for a team sa PBA might draw in big crowds sa Araneta as fans might want to see this aging once upon a time scoring champ sa NBA who has no ring. x x x" instead of x x x Him playing for a team sa NBA might draw in big crowds sa Araneta as fans might want to see this aging once upon a time scoring champ sa NBA who has no ring. x x x

Demanding pa din yung mama tsk tsk tsk maybe TnT but not in a ginebra uniform.

Saka pag nangyari 'yun he'd be asking for the ball in every possession hehe....

^

^

Ang kailangan ng barangay ay isang malaking mama sa gitna. hindi isa pang gwardya. lalong nagmumukhang security agency ang BGK dahil puro guard ang lineup amft...

Sa import ba bro? Kung import, malamang guard din ang laro ng import na makukuha nila, para kasing mas mababa pa kay Brumfield ang allowed sa kanila for this conference, though there are those who played out of their actual position gaya nila Chambers and Roe Ellis noon na wala masyadong outside shooting but who prefers to take the ball inside....

Edited by Agent_mulder